• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Annoying K.O. moves

Doomnaga1

Smash Cadet
I would just like to ask everyone what the most annoying move they have been ko'd with or have ko'd someone with. Mine is Kirby suicide: Kirby sucks you in and jumps off the stage if you escape him he survives and you die.:chuckle: Thanks for replying!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Wow you fell for that? mean would have to be peach's d-smash maybe fair.

oh wait I was once DK light sheilding and I was shoot by one of falco's laser and knocked off the edge and his 2nd jump and up-B didn't let me recover I died at what 50%

CaptainEvilStomper9

Smash Apprentice
Among my group of friends I would say its Shine (Falcos also off the top early kills are annoying), Peaches Dsmash, Marths tippers and Jiggs rest. If I had to choose one it would be Fox's shine thats caused the most L+R+A+starts, It also made my friend say that he will never play melee again with me ):, He has not since then.

Jonas

Smash Champion
I killed a Yoshi at very low percent with Bowser's get-up attack. He had used his second jump and my attack knocked him off the stage but not very far away.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Sheik's fair, Fox's usmash/Shine, Falco's dair, Yoshi's dsmash, Ganondorf's Up-B, Jiggs' bair/Rest, Ice Climbers just about anything........ I think that covers it. :laugh:

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Rest.
Not only because it's gay that I can die at 10%, but it's ridiculously frustrating when I allow myself to get caught by it.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I would just like to ask everyone what the most annoying move they have been ko'd with or have ko'd someone with. Mine is Kirby suicide: Kirby sucks you in and jumps off the stage if you escape him he survives and you die.:chuckle: Thanks for replying!
I hate getting stomped to Knee by falcon. terrible feeling. ><

GroovyGreenHat

Smash Cadet
My votes go to Fox's Uair and UpSmash, Marth's tipper FSmash, and Stitch-faces.

Oh, and Ganondorf's UTilt, of course. Any move that can KO CF at 0% on YS is just too good.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
It's not a move but, randomly landing on Randall not expecting it, then bouncing off and immediately dying =/ Randall shenanigans are the funniest way to die in friendlies, most frustration in seriouslies =PP

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
imo shine.
i would say falco dair but its a lot easier to tech than shine. and i also main falcon... so.. its techable.

shine is a little *****.

my friend says knee and peach d-smash. but really i dont have much trouble with peach d-smash killing me.

rest is also a stupid *****.

and tipper at real low damage on a poop stage like YS. or on DL when your falco or someone that has absolute POOP recovery.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I hate it when I get KO'd by some dumb move that shouldn't KO.

Dying to something like Kirby's nair would just be demoralizing.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
dying to marth spike at 0

shine spike at 0

doc back throw to back airs at 0

falco dair at 0

sheik back throw to fairs at 0

marth fsmash tipper at 0

mario/doc cape at 0

dying randomly on battlefield because the stage decides it hates you

at 0

screw this game

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Captain Falcon can be quite annoying with his KO tactics. For big targets, he can just chain throw them continuously until their damage is high enough for the f-air to KO them.

Also, getting KO'd easily by Ganondorf's d-air can be annoying, especially since that's the strongest Meteor Smash in the game.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
dying to marth spike at 0

dying randomly on battlefield because the stage decides it hates you

at 0
First one can't really happen since, at 0%, the spike doesn't last long enough to push you down. Even if it's, like, Yoshi's story, I think you have enough time to recover. idk

But the second one is teh gay. I hate Battlefield. D:< Especially because I'm a Fox main.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
@JONA: I use Fox, and he's a FF-er, too. NO JOHNS. EVEN IF WE HAVE A BETTER RECOVERY. IT STILL SUCKS, MAN. YOU GUYS GET BATTLEFIELD

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Being semi-spiked by Link's grounded Up-B is usually really really distasteful. :( I'm pretty sure it's the strongest move in the game with an angle of 0.
Captain Falcon can be quite annoying with his KO tactics. For big targets, he can just chain throw them continuously until their damage is high enough for the f-air to KO them.
Captain Falcon can just chain throw them continuously until their damage is high enough for the f-air to KO them.
Captain Falcon can chain throw.
Wait, what? What da ****?

CaptainRanD0

Smash Apprentice
Pika's up air.

**** sends you down at the most ******** angles

made to screw over falcon's recovery

Rich Wheeler

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Angle on Pika's up-air spike is 0. Falcon gets shafted by it harder than most because of his falling speed.

CaptainRanD0

Smash Apprentice
nah they can't ban your number 1 fan

for whatever reason it said melee character forums where private and I couldn't enter

but when I was a guest I could see it just fine

so I made a new account

Rich Wheeler

Top Bottom