• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
well, i decided to try and improve my zelda userbar and finally succeded in making one that looks really good

older ones.

v.1

v.2

and now
v.3

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Happy birthday and hope you enjoy your party (Nice user bar BTW the 1st one looked more like Ness : P)

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Hey DH Ninja, i have a problem with my flash. i am able to creat everything and stuff, but when i try to upload it to the internet, it stays on the first frame/scene. i am using flash profesional 8 and i know how to change the document from flash to GIF or others, the problem is i used that one program to animate it and it worked, but when i animate it with the flash prof. 8 i works when you run the program, but not on the internet. can you help my situation.

thanks.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
so, to summarize the problem, uploading GIFs work fine but uploading flash doesn't work?

If thats the case, i really wouldn't know what to tell you because i have never uploaded any flash files.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Hey DH Ninja, i have a problem with my flash. i am able to creat everything and stuff, but when i try to upload it to the internet, it stays on the first frame/scene. i am using flash profesional 8 and i know how to change the document from flash to GIF or others, the problem is i used that one program to animate it and it worked, but when i animate it with the flash prof. 8 i works when you run the program, but not on the internet. can you help my situation.

thanks.
Maybe I can help you out there. Super Gleen one thing i wanna say in advance that having the professional version isn't the best thing in the one it's only used for expirenced users who knows about manual programming. I recommend you download Macromedia flash mx that automatically create the "go to" commands and stuff. i been using Macromedia flash for about 6 years now and i still don't understand everything about it to it may be a bit complicated and i know how this forum is always skeptical so here take a look at a recent movie i did back in december 2006.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/356143

Also the problem you may be having is the upload or loading time of the movie sometimes the movie wont play right away depending on your connection it's like loading a 5 megabyte movie with a 56k dial up. trust me it takes a long time.

If that's not a good answer lets try another one.

gotoAndPlay(?);

Of course the ? mark is the frame you want it to go to.
Another problem and i think i know what it is. it may be because the frames suddenly speed up in hyper fast style i had a few problems with that as well.

I hope i was able to help a bit.
http://yoshiking2.newgrounds.com/

You can check my newgrounds page to see every movie i've created

Loooooni

Smash Ace
Stuck in the 4th dungeon of twilight princess
thanks i like it but umm i asked for the rainbow colered one called geno blast ill use this though i dont have my cpu back yet

EDIT: wait i like this better may i ask one thing can u make the backround FD and put my name Luni in bottom right corner sorry for all the trouble

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
I play zelda as my main and refuse to change it. anywaym this is a sig worthy animation that came out well and am proud of. *then again, im proud of all my gifs.*

sorry I never replied about this, I forgot about it! It turned out great! keep up the good work!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i will continue to keep up the work and also, yea, it would be a hell of a time on that stage.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
very easy one, sorry waiting list, but this one is way to easy to just leave to wait.

in other news

i made this for another forum.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
ight, then i guess off the list??

Edit: this good falco/ victory??

Heres loooni's
Edit 2:

Tanea

Smash Ace
can i get one where yoshi and peach come in on either side and they both have to to beat everyone to get in to the middle. then in the middle will be the hardest of the bunch zelda for peach and maybe birdo for yoshi if not then bowser well let me know i realize that you get busy so just ley me knowif you can or can't thanks again

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Can i have one with Luke skywalker and Darth vader at the end of final destination and Darth vader says "I AM YOUR FATHER" then Luke shouts "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and jumps off the edge.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Ninja could you make me one?

I want Samus and Captain Falcon standing back to back on FD. Then have falco and sheik run up to them on either side of them. Have falco run up to Samus and Sheik up to Falcon. Then Samus and Falcon simultaniously(spelled it wrong) hit them both with their neutral b. And Samus's b should be fully charged. Then have samus and falcon look at the camera and do their taunt. I know really detailed but I want it good. I hear you make some good ones.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
not as hard as you think. by the way, how is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch? i heard its quite lovely this time of year.

Wreked

Smash Lord
not as hard as you think. by the way, how is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch? i heard its quite lovely this time of year.
Lol. It's very nice.
We learned about it in geography it's like the longest named city or province or what ever in the world.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i'll try to get it on by wensday. sorry but marching band consumes a lot of my time. same with school work.

Tanea

Smash Ace
hey you take all the time you need marching band needs it's time good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ninjas don't go to marching bands only Pirates do... your either lying or your a pirate!

Top Bottom