• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Angel Ring Tech (ART) (7 Videos)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I really think this ART is random with me. I do it at the most unusual times, whether I'm doing it the way I'm being told, or whether I'm being knocked off the stage.
Again, my apologies Kupo.

kupo15

Smash Hero
No it hasn't been mentioned but it falls under the category of Universal timing I think. I would have to see a vid of you doing it. Thanks for mentioning the appl.

Np Admiral. It isn't random but it takes practice to get consistent. This is going to take me some time to use it whenever I want. Im kinda in the zone where I use it with hope that it works. I know when I can use it and how to use it but I doing it and knowing that it will work is the next step for me.

Mythol

Smash Cadet
I am currently unable to record anything but I could save the replay and send it to you. Would that be ok?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I found this slightly more easier than the original ART for some reason... well besides trying to land on the stage.

kupo15

Smash Hero
lol, it is easier because this moves gives you a time frame to pull off so doing AR too late is hardly the case. Doing it too early is so you have to find the inbetween.

Mythol

Smash Cadet
K I added my wii # to my prof...I'm a smashboard noob so mind directing me to yours? I have the video ready.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Ughhh...there HAS to be a certain way to do it...I just can't figure out what I'm doing right. So far this tech has been like G&W's Judgment for me.

kupo15

Smash Hero
lol. which one are you having trouble with. I suggest getting good and practicing the short hop only. Since it is timing, there isn't much help you with. sry >_<

Mythol

Smash Cadet
Ughhh...there HAS to be a certain way to do it...I just can't figure out what I'm doing right. So far this tech has been like G&W's Judgment for me.
It's not too difficult. Just use it as pit falls to the ground. At first I kept using it as I was rising and I kept getting frustrated but I was doing the opposite of what I needed to do :p

This is actually one of Pits simple techs. GL mastering it!

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
It's not too difficult. Just use it as pit falls to the ground. At first I kept using it as I was rising and I kept getting frustrated but I was doing the opposite of what I needed to do :p

This is actually one of Pits simple techs. GL mastering it!
I think you may be doing the tech wrong. You can still get the slide if you use angel ring just before hitting the ground but the tech is for being able to do angel ring while your still rising and in the air for a substantial amount of time and then sliding. Its late so if I misunderstood your post I'm sorry.

Mythol

Smash Cadet
I think I'm the one who made a poop post. Lol now I'm confused. I'm going to go to training mode and try some things out. :p Sorry about that.

Top Bottom