• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AndyG: The Man, the Myth, the Legend

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
AndyG, one of the former leaders of PA. AndyG used to be the best olimar main in the country, and after having several attempts to come back, he cannot he says. He wants to but doesn't enjoy the game. So lets remember Andy Garron, the best lolimar, and the things he accomplished.

Wins:
Vex Kasrani
Mew2King
Forute
Xzax
ChiboSempai
Rogue Pit
Candy
dmbrandon
Keitaro
Atomsk

Used to place 2nd at all PA tournaments, top placings when he went to NJ, and almost beat Ally and Teh_Spammerer. This old school olimar was the best and shall always be remember as the king of the Pikmin.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
He ***** me on Wi-Fi back in the day. I always thought he was best Olimar till he quit.

Denti

Smash Master
i heard many good things about him as well... *sniff*

edit: now that i think about it, idk if he'd still do as well. the meta game as changed a lot, who knows what would happen. We'd only know if he came back :(

RichBrown

Smash Master
AndyG, along with Mr X, were the originals. Both of them were so effing good in their prime and were both inspirations to me.

Mr X quit brawl for WOW I think hahaha. I only met him once

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I got to team with him at cot4 and we got top 10. Was fun to chill with and he was really good lol. I still see him on xbl sometimes though.

Stitch_Kun

Smash Rookie
Andy G, that guy, the first time i met him was on the gamefaqs boards. he was like "why do i have to play the runner up? Why cant i just play the champ?" I ended up fighting him, got grapped practically XD

Mr. X i met him at SCSA 1 and oli mirrored him, i got him to one stock. i remember i mind-gamed him out of an edgehog lol

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
No, he got "grapped," intentional misspelling of "graped," which means getting ***** with black pikmin >.>

Fino

Smash Master

-Coco-

Smash Ace
I love a bad attempt at getting into a troll battle.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=graped

Wheeeeeee, too bad this one was too easy to win <.<
The Grapist is a parody... I can definitely tell you people have been using it far before april 09 (especially in PvP, but that's another definition as well - precisely "gang-****")

no i seriously thought you didnt know what it meant.. I wasnt trying to troll XD

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I remember being at a tournament and Sin told me he dropped olimar when he started maining snake

i was :( the rest of the day

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
I didn't drop olimar for snake because he was bad, I dropped olimar for random because playing a single char is too boring, and I like snake the most because I don't even have to pay attention to win, just make sure to trade hits every time and snake wins because he's twice as heavy and twice as strong as everyone else

trade hits every time = snake can win 4 times before they win once :-p

silly game. I can't wait for next smash. til then it's blazblue forever.

Fino

Smash Master
I didn't drop olimar for snake because he was bad, I dropped olimar for random because playing a single char is too boring, and I like snake the most because I don't even have to pay attention to win, just make sure to trade hits every time and snake wins because he's twice as heavy and twice as strong as everyone else

trade hits every time = snake can win 4 times before they win once :-p

silly game. I can't wait for next smash. til then it's blazblue forever.
Continuum shift or Calamity trigger?

They're both silly games imo

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I mostly remember AndyG for his hilarious sigs/avys. And for being pals with Blue Shell, without whom I would never gotten good at this game :)

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
you can't play a HUGE percentage of the cast and expect to win in a tournament against competent players

that's the major thing.

other huge issues include the ridiculous defense > offense issues on top of everything else

a personal issue is the fact that I couldn't really practice much recently except online, and brawl's online sucks

but the main things are those first two issues that make other fighting games just so much more fun to play

asob4

Smash Champion
"Skank is too good, placed 33 out of 192 in UCLA VI, top olimar in that compitition, defintly one of the top 5 olimars in the world at the moment"

looooooooooooool i used to be good at this game

asob4

Smash Champion
noo not A ucla tourney, the first brawl ucla tourney hahaha when we all barely started playing :p

Top Bottom