• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andross for Brawl! Starfox needs a cool enemy

yoshiherder

Smash Cadet
I am sure old school fans of the Star Fox series will rejoice and prance around when they see Andross on the selection screen all geared out in his scientist gear and new body.
Some people on this forum would be happy keeping the same design of Melee and simply adding new characters without any new gimmicks or changes. That is boring.
Wolf does not have that much potential to add anything interesting to the mix. Wario's attacks or at least one of them seem to be more powerful the longer you don't use them (according to the website). Samus will be able to acquire the Zamus form by some means. Snake is a third party character. Andross would be a "wow" factor. People would warm up to him fast.
I pm'd your idea to EVERY vet of the SF board on Nsider. They ALL hate it. Stupidest thing they've ever heard. Obviously, old school fans will not "Rejoice". How is it boring? If Melee is so boring, why is it still one of the most poular titles out, at least 4 years after release? :\ Wolf doesn't? You should pay attention... I believe you've seen movesets and essays... head over to the Wolf support thread. OMG, Samus copied Sheik, how INTERESTING. Snake is third party, fascinating. :| (Snake WOULD have been in Melee). Andross is not a "wow" factor, he's a "WTH were the devs thinking when they shoved this idiotic, unpopular, useless character in here?" BTW, Take a gander at the considering list. I see Wolf, but where is Andross? ;)

yoshiherder

Smash Cadet
But what he has going for him is being the main original villain. He is pretty well known. I would say just as known as Wolf, maybe even more recognizable. The franchises should have their main villains.
Pffffft. Oh, more recognizable? Well here comes SFC to smack you in the face. Wolf is by far more popular AND well known, as well as many times more feasible. Also, Andross' place in the franchise is gone. Yay.
1) Who wins the longevity contest? Wolf.
2) Who appears in more games? Wolf. 3 V 2.
3) Who is more wanted in Brawl? Wolf.
4) Who is more feasible? Wolf.
5) Who is in SFC? Wolf. Where is Andross? Dead and gone, as it should be. Oh burn. :|

Starálfur

Smash Apprentice
How am I beat? You guys barely come up with points for the most part.

Writing "Wolf > Andross. Wolf PWNS your mom 3y3434y" does not count as an actual point.
Why do you ignore all the real arguements?

bowserlick said:
Starfox needs his main villain.
Andross was the main villian of Starfox until he was, you know, completely and utterly defeated.

bowserlick said:
Andross was the original villain.
Granted but Wolf is just as, if not more, recognizeable than Andross and he is much, much more popular than Andross. Also I recognize Andross as a giant head with hands (and possibly as a Brain with eyes) and not as a normal scientist (as normal as ape scientists can be, of course).

bowserlick said:
Captain Falcon was only in a race car before Smash brothers and Hey even fox was only seen in his aircraft. Smash brothers decided to show them outside their vehicles fighting. So Andross could be shown battiling while he was still a full figure.
In the first game there was no one to represent F-Zero or Starfox and Nintendo couldn't just leave out those franchises. Also the Starfox pilots were outside of their ships in the multiplayer of Starfox 64 and since then Fox has been in Star Fox Adventures (almost completely out of ship) and Falco, Fox and/or Wolf could draw aspects from the multiplayer from Starfox: Assualt whilst Krystal could draw from Star Fox Adventures or Assualt. Just about everything with Andross would be taken from thin air.

bowserlick said:
Anyone could shoot a gun. If you saw a guy whip out a gun and blast someone you would be like" Holy crap, I can't believe this guy just shot a man. Gotta get out of here and call the coppers!" But if you saw a guy summon a flying metal block that smashed a guy against a building, you would be speechless. And then at night after you were tucked in by your mother and the lights were off, you would be like,"That guy was cool. Some day I want to summon steel."
That arguement is just as pathetic as the Wolf > Andross ones.

bowserlick said:
No one really heard of Game and Watch. In fact more people knew about Andross then Game and Watch. More people knew about Andross then Ness
But both Ness and Mr. Game & Watch were representing things which were not represented and Starfox is already represented by two characters in Melee and, presumeably, Brawl as well.

bowserlick said:
I think what was more confusing (for the American audience) was the introduction of Marth and Roy
Well I'm from the European audience but when I unlocked Marth and Roy firstly I went

"Who?"

A short while later I found out they were from a medievil like Advance wars franchise and I was fine with that; so I was confused for all of a day. If Andross was added I'm pretty sure I'd be confused and/or annoyed for much longer because:

1. I'd think the 'new' Andross would suck, I don't want a primeape scientist (not exactly a valid point I agree - much like your Wolf will suck point).
2. They pulled his body and moves out of their ***
3. It wouldn't be the 'proper' Andross no matter what they said.

bowserlick said:
I think it is exactly the challenge that Sakurai would find fun tackiling and suceeding with.
HiddenTiger says it better than I ever could.

HiddenTiger said:
You're taking this whole 'Sakurai likes challenges' thing completely out of context. While that may be true, you can't just throw it around to make yourself sound right. When Sakurai talks about challenges, he means characters like Demiru, Ouendan, and Solid Snake, whom he is intrigued by and could have a lot of fun creating. He doesn't mean creating a brand new character design and model for someone elses franchise, and one that nobody wants or would recognize. Asking Sakurai to include pre-floating head Andross is asking him to not only create a completely new character from hands and a face, but also to create a complete history that he never had in order to find what moves he could possibly have, all for the sake of wasting space with one character that hardly anybody would want to see. It isn't practical in the slightest.
So, yeah. I have to say that I'm dead against Andross as a playable pre-big boss version of himself being in Brawl. I wouldn't mind Andross replacing Master and Crazy Hands as a boss though.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Wolf and Krystal seem to be the top contenders for the Star Fox franchise.

But lets examine them. What would Krystal (using evidence and logic to create educated guesses) bring to the table in Brawl?
1. She is a female character and a heroine.
2. She has a weapon that no one else fights with. Staff based attacks can be highly original and would probably look "hella cool."
3. Her B moves are pratically already made for her.
4. Her playstyle would probably revolve around long range physical attacks as well as a projectile based defense. And she would be very light. A different combination so far then other characters.

What would wolf bring?
1. He is a villain/ rival which are sorely underepresented. The heros wouldn't have jobs if it weren't for these guys. (Brawl should somehow find a female villain)
2. He has the whole cool, bad a$$ thing going for him.

Sadly that is all I have for Wolf. But even though I gave more reasons for Krystal, that doesn't mean I think she should get in over wolf. Frankly, I find Krystal boring. She is the typical damsel in distress thrown in for the hero. Why couldn't she be an animal different then a fox? I don't really care which one gets in, although if the team did decide to develop a highly unique way of fighting for Wolf that separates him from Fox and Falco while keeping his cool flavor I would definately want him in before Krystal.

Now I believe Andross has the oppurtunity of delivering the cool style of Wolf with the unqiue style of Krystal. By proposed moveset has Andross using large metal gloves with thrusters on the palms. This way his head and hands will still be the main focus of his design. His body is merely to make him playable. Besides he was a bipedal, torso boasting primate scientist before he decided that being a moon sized head was more fun.

I say Andross would be of the same stature of Wolf. His thruster gloves would allow him to travel slightly faster then average, with horrible turns and would give him high jumps.

He would be average weight, but by pressing down while in the air, his thruster gloves will turn off, and he would become a fast faller. Otherwise, he is floaty in the air.

His special moves posted on the first page of the thread would give him an edge guarding strategy and a means of a defense while fighting in the middle of the stage. His learning curve would be higher then most characters.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Why couldn't she be an animal different then a fox?
You're kidding, right? Romance brings a whole new aspect to the story?

And I have a question for you-- Do you even play starfox?

When there's a rivalry battle between Fox and Wolf, there's a lot more drama. In the final boss fights, the most exciting thing that happens is Fox yelps: "ANDROSS!" and Andross says: "You will join your Father Soon!" Or something close to that. Not very exciting, really.

And also answer me this: Who does it show with Fox in the intro to Super Smash Bros. Melee?

Wolf and Krystal seem to be the top contenders for the Star Fox franchise.

But lets examine them. What would Krystal (using evidence and logic to create educated guesses) bring to the table in Brawl?
1. She is a female character and a heroine.
2. She has a weapon that no one else fights with. Staff based attacks can be highly original and would probably look "hella cool."
3. Her B moves are pratically already made for her.
4. Her playstyle would probably revolve around long range physical attacks as well as a projectile based defense. And she would be very light. A different combination so far then other characters.

What would wolf bring?
1. He is a villain/ rival which are sorely underepresented. The heros wouldn't have jobs if it weren't for these guys. (Brawl should somehow find a female villain)
2. He has the whole cool, bad a$$ thing going for him.

Sadly that is all I have for Wolf. But even though I gave more reasons for Krystal, that doesn't mean I think she should get in over wolf. Frankly, I find Krystal boring. She is the typical damsel in distress thrown in for the hero. Why couldn't she be an animal different then a fox? I don't really care which one gets in, although if the team did decide to develop a highly unique way of fighting for Wolf that separates him from Fox and Falco while keeping his cool flavor I would definately want him in before Krystal.

Now I believe Andross has the oppurtunity of delivering the cool style of Wolf with the unqiue style of Krystal. By proposed moveset has Andross using large metal gloves with thrusters on the palms. This way his head and hands will still be the main focus of his design. His body is merely to make him playable. Besides he was a bipedal, torso boasting primate scientist before he decided that being a moon sized head was more fun.

I say Andross would be of the same stature of Wolf. His thruster gloves would allow him to travel slightly faster then average, with horrible turns and would give him high jumps.

He would be average weight, but by pressing down while in the air, his thruster gloves will turn off, and he would become a fast faller. Otherwise, he is floaty in the air.

His special moves posted on the first page of the thread would give him an edge guarding strategy and a means of a defense while fighting in the middle of the stage. His learning curve would be higher then most characters.
How can you compare a Wolf and a Fox to an Oversized head,psychotic ape?

Making a body for him wouldn't be the same andross,by doing that,he looses his uniqueness and his sense of charcter.

Thruster gloves? That sounds alittle imbalanced,but alittle fun.

Face the facts:Body+Andross=NOT ANDROSS!!!

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I played the first two Star Fox games (the ones where you are only in a tank or Arwing). Don't get me wrong, in the second game I loved Wolf as a rival. The dog fights were amazing. But as a smash character, I personally feel that Andross brings more to the table then either Wolf or Krystal.

I don't think he would lose his sense of uniqueness per se, because with the thruster gloves he would be able to hover like Mewtwo. Plus his head and gloves would be his most prominent feature. He wouldn't be huge, so I see where you are coming from. But he could become his original form for a last boss battle like Bowser becomes GigaBowser.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I pm'd your idea to EVERY vet of the SF board on Nsider. They ALL hate it. Stupidest thing they've ever heard. Obviously, old school fans will not "Rejoice". How is it boring? If Melee is so boring, why is it still one of the most poular titles out, at least 4 years after release? :\ Wolf doesn't? You should pay attention... I believe you've seen movesets and essays... head over to the Wolf support thread. OMG, Samus copied Sheik, how INTERESTING. Snake is third party, fascinating. :| (Snake WOULD have been in Melee). Andross is not a "wow" factor, he's a "WTH were the devs thinking when they shoved this idiotic, unpopular, useless character in here?" BTW, Take a gander at the considering list. I see Wolf, but where is Andross? ;)
Im Sf veteran so to say, I have played every single SF game except for command, If I c andross in brawl I wont rejoice like he said, I would go WTF?! cause hes basically that a WTF?! character, that happend to mr game and watch cause no one expected him, and no one wanted him, he isnt top tier or amything, he just aint awesome, same will happn to andross, hes recognizable cause hes a big floatin head with two hands, awesome yes but givin him a body, is like givin Haunter the pokemon a body so he can be in brawl, just dum, he was a scientist yeah we know and we dont care, he doesnt have the fan base and thats what it really comes to: fan base, u think geno would have a chance if it wornt for his huge fan base? yeah u made a good point about wolf, just cause hes a villain and hes has the bad *** look, but he has a HUGE fan base, and hes one of the characters weve been waitin to c in smash for years, When I saw fox in smash64 I was hopin to c wolf in the next smash, then I got melee, I unlocked all the characters and yet no wolf, that pissed me off, it really did, my friend saber cried (or so he says), u think ANY guy got pissed cause andross wasnt in melee?, maybe just u but thats about it, now we have a chance of seeing wolf in brawl FINALLY, and yet u bring andross in brawl, cmon... General scales is a better choice, he has the smasher look like wolf, andross, a scientist in smash? why dont we had Bill nye the science guy in brawl while were at it, at least he has a big fan base... Im tired lol so ill just end it with ths: Wolf >>>>>> Andross...

Im Sf veteran so to say, I have played every single SF game except for command, If I c andross in brawl I wont rejoice like he said, I would go WTF?! cause hes basically that a WTF?! character, that happend to mr game and watch cause no one expected him, and no one wanted him, he isnt top tier or amything, he just aint awesome, same will happn to andross, hes recognizable cause hes a big floatin head with two hands, awesome yes but givin him a body, is like givin Haunter the pokemon a body so he can be in brawl, just dum, he was a scientist yeah we know and we dont care, he doesnt have the fan base and thats what it really comes to: fan base, u think geno would have a chance if it wornt for his huge fan base? yeah u made a good point about wolf, just cause hes a villain and hes has the bad *** look, but he has a HUGE fan base, and hes one of the characters weve been waitin to c in smash for years, When I saw fox in smash64 I was hopin to c wolf in the next smash, then I got melee, I unlocked all the characters and yet no wolf, that pissed me off, it really did, my friend saber cried (or so he says), u think ANY guy got pissed cause andross wasnt in melee?, maybe just u but thats about it, now we have a chance of seeing wolf in brawl FINALLY, and yet u bring andross in brawl, cmon... General scales is a better choice, he has the smasher look like wolf, andross, a scientist in smash? why dont we had Bill nye the science guy in brawl while were at it, at least he has a big fan base... Im tired lol so ill just end it with ths: Wolf >>>>>> Andross...
Lol,thank you.

Where's that 'Thread Closed' pic when you need it,curse you McFox!!:p

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Andross can have a body to fight. It would just to fit in with the other characters. He did have a body before, and with his scientist body he could have creative moves. I don't think the Ice Climbers ever fought as a team. And that is the main gimmick of their moveset. Their biggest novelty is something they never actually did. So if thats the case, then it is viable for Andross to be included with a body and with attacks revolving around his inventions. His smash move could be him resorting back to his large face and hands by a drink of a potion and then slapping his competitors around.

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
There's a problem, Bowserlick- we recognize Andross as a big head and two big hands. If he's not put in the roster in that form, then we'd go "WTF?" Either way, Andross loses.

You must also realize that Smash is also a popularity contest. By that merit, Wolf has a much greater chance of getting in.

As for recognizability, don't even THINK about using that "But Wario's not in a recognizeable form, and yet he's in!" arguement. Wario's a different case and a different franchise.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah its just like I said:
adding andross a body (we know he was a scientist he had a body, newsflsh: WE DONT CARE!) why dont we give haunter the pokemon a body, i mean he evolves into gengar at some point he gets a body lets add him! u c dum, point has been mad emany times: NO ONE LIKES THE IDEA JUST U! AND NO MATTER WHAT U SAY THAT WONT CHANGE!!... :p...

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
People would recognize Andross. More then people recognized Game and Watch. I am just saying that looking at the past choices and the innovative things that have been done (like giving the Ice Climbers the duo ability they never had in their game) it is viable that Sakurai could throw in Andross with a body.

I like Andross because I thought the first two StarFox games were great. They were so much fun and I heard the recent games (except for Command) are crap. Plus fighting Andross was a blast, I would like to see a reincarnation of him in the game.

People are saying they would not recognize Andross with a body. Of course they would. His face is not easily forgettable and may idea of incorporating large metal gloves that allow him to hover, makes the hands a focus just as much as the face.

What I am saying is that based on things that happened in the past, it is possible for Andross to be in the game.

I always specualated that Sakurai wouldn't be above putting in 3rd party characters and taking out characters for Brawl. And other people (some on this thread) stated as if they knew a fact that 3rd party characters would never be in and that characters will never be taken out.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
lol is this argument still going? give up bowserlick, you ar the only person who wants andross. andross has nothing going for him except you bumping this thread with the same dumb reasons

Andross can have a body to fight. It would just to fit in with the other characters. He did have a body before, and with his scientist body he could have creative moves. I don't think the Ice Climbers ever fought as a team. And that is the main gimmick of their moveset. Their biggest novelty is something they never actually did. So if thats the case, then it is viable for Andross to be included with a body and with attacks revolving around his inventions. His smash move could be him resorting back to his large face and hands by a drink of a potion and then slapping his competitors around.
Do you or do you not understand anything anyone has said here before? Andross can't have a body because it's practically un-existant..You barely even see it in command.

If they use THAT andross,it wouldn't be the same one becasue that isn't the original andross,just as Krystal isn't part of the original StarFox team.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
His body is shown in command? How so? I have never played any StarFox game other then the supernintendo one and the 64 one.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Do you or do you not understand anything anyone has said here before? Andross can't have a body because it's practically un-existant..You barely even see it in command.

If they use THAT andross,it wouldn't be the same one becasue that isn't the original andross,just as Krystal isn't part of the original StarFox team.
His body is shown in command? How so? I have never played any StarFox game other then the supernintendo one and the 64 one.

WTF?? All of this time you have been arguing and you never played all of the StarFox games??You hardly know nothing of andross in that case...

I second 100Links statement,you indeed sir"FAIL!!".

EDIT:**** my retarted computer!!

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
WTF?? All of this time you have been arguing and you never played all of the StarFox games??You hardly no nothing of andross in that case...

I second 100Links statement,you indeed sir"FAIL!!".
Andross was the main villain in the first StarFox games (the ones actually made by Nintendo). I know plenty. And remember, I am arguing for the scientist version of Andross which would be before the games. His history is revealed in the game book for the first SNES game.

So I will ask you again. Could you be reasonable and tell me how and why Andross's body is seen in command if it is seen? Maybe I should just look it up, because I doubt you have anything constructive to say.

8-bit hacker

Smash Cadet
Andross was the main villain in the first StarFox games (the ones actually made by Nintendo). I know plenty. And remember, I am arguing for the scientist version of Andross which would be before the games. His history is revealed in the game book for the first SNES game.

So I will ask you again. Could you be reasonable and tell me how and why Andross's body is seen in command if it is seen? Maybe I should just look it up, because I doubt you have anything constructive to say.
He's kinda been the main villian in all SF games other then the recent ones, Assult and Command...

But a Scientist Andross is a good idea. Though I highly doubt that Andross will ever make an appearance other then a cameo or two here.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Bowserlick! You never answered my question! Who does it show with Fox in the intro to SSBM?

8-bit hacker

Smash Cadet
The horde of Yoshii? Ridly? Those two dudes in a suit from Onette? The huge horde of pokemon that didn't show up in the game?

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Bowserlick! You never answered my question! Who does it show with Fox in the intro to SSBM?
I like Hacker's answer.

Plus I think there are more Andross trophies then Wolf trophies. That doesn't mean anything.

I like Wolf. I think him being an anti-fox in the second game was a fun idea allowing intense dog fights. But as a smash character I find him lacking. If Falco wasn't returning then I would be more open to Wolf substituting as Fox's rival. But Fox already as a rival in there.

I would rather see Andross, I think he would be more fun and definately more interesting to play as. For Fox villains I would pick Andross first, followed by Pigma, and then Wolf as a last resort.

WR3K

Smash Ace
im glad your not making the game, you are a douche, wolf is cooler then andross and andross would be ******** especially if they made some bull**** form just for him... i dont even care if wolf is a clone hes just better then a *ucking monkey.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Filling the game with clones just so your favorite character can make an appearance is an awful idea. I would rather have a character with an original moveset in the game rather then my favorite character with a cloned moveset.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Filling the game with clones just so your favorite character can make an appearance is an awful idea. I would rather have a character with an original moveset in the game rather then my favorite character with a cloned moveset.
omfg... didnt somebody say that the characters were gonna be decloned and there wasnt gonna be any clones? you phail. just because fox's and wolf's look similar doesnt mean they are destined to be the same. the only reasons there was clones is because of the lack of the time for ssbm production. i could garantee falco and ganondorf would have gotten original movesets if the producers had time, and i can garantee all the clones and wolf will not be clones in ssbb. andross doesnt have any priority over wolf by having a flatter older face and no body.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I was responding to WR3K. I know Sakurai is trying to stay away from clones. And I think because he is staying away from characters with similar moves, Wolf's chances are slimmer then they would be otherwise.

Andross, even with his flat face, has alot of design space and freedom around creating an original moveset.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
wolf has a bad chance because sakurai is staying away from clones...???
i agree that andross does have alot of design space, i mean he doesnt even have a body, but im sure he will be given a body so he can debut it in a game that isnt from the franchise he is associated with. while we're at it we can give peach's daisy costume a third eye and give ganondorf 2 more arms.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
You still don't get it, do you? Adding Andross wouldn't be at all practical. Like I've said before, by asking that Sakurai create a body for Andross, you're, in effect, asking him to create the entire backstory and history of the character in order to draw a moveset from. I think that that's a little too much to ask all for the sake of adding a character that, from what I've seen in various places, only one person actually wants to see.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
i seriously think its impossible for a character to debut new limbs in a game that isnt from their franchise. sure you can get new swords (ganondorf) but new limbs?

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
You still don't get it, do you? Adding Andross wouldn't be at all practical. Like I've said before, by asking that Sakurai create a body for Andross, you're, in effect, asking him to create the entire backstory and history of the character in order to draw a moveset from. I think that that's a little too much to ask all for the sake of adding a character that, from what I've seen in various places, only one person actually wants to see.
I don't think you quite get. Andross had a backstory. He also had a body. According to Wikipedia, Starfox command explores some of Andross's history. So you are wrong. Everything is already in place for a moveset to be drawn from. Andross was an ambitious scientist on Corneria who went insane and was banished from the planet. Bent on revenge and with limited sanity, Andross creates a vast fleet and begins to experiment on himself (and not in the crazy college sense of experimenting) until he becomes a moon sized head.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
I don't think you quite get. Andross had a backstory. He also had a body. According to Wikipedia, Starfox command explores some of Andross's history. So you are wrong. Everything is already in place for a moveset to be drawn from. Andross was an ambitious scientist on Corneria who went insane and was banished from the planet. Bent on revenge and with limited sanity, Andross creates a vast fleet and begins to experiment on himself (and not in the crazy college sense of experimenting) until he becomes a moon sized head.
Point Acknowledged. I haven't gotten Command yet, so I ddin't know that. However, you cannot deny the simple pure fact that almost nobody would want to see Andross in Brawl. In fact, you're the only person I've seen that actually thinks it's anything other than rediculous. I know that Sakurai doesn't want to add only popular characters, but I'm fairly confident that at least more than one person would need to like the character before they would get considered.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Yea, I haven't played Command either. Just looked it up.

O I am not doubting that his chances are ridiculously low, I am merely trying to show how it is feasible to include Andross. And I am trying to show how he could be a more interesting villain fighter then Wolf in Brawl. Obviously I am not getting my points across, but people are struggiling to give Wolf an original moveset that captures his character.

I think just strapping Wolf with guns from Assault is a horrible idea. Wolf is a cool, space pirate and mercenary. Throwing a moveset on him that could just as easily be thrown on Falco or any other StarFox character is demeaning to Wolf's character and his fans.

Boricua_Bob

Smash Cadet
Wolf is just Andross's pawn. Anyways if Wolf is in the game then there will be three blaster wielding critters with probably similar moves. Andross adds variety.
Well I got to admit that is one prety sweet pawn he's got. And come on, which would you rather have: 1.) A giant floating monkey-head or 2.) Star Fox's complete opposite (or evil twin in this case.? You be the judge.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Dumb!? He is smarter then a brick. And you know it. Besides I have yet to see a Wolf moveset that really appeals to me. Some people are proposing the idea of Wolf simply hording the guns from assault. That idea is lame.

Instead of simply stating that Wolf "won't be a clone" and "will have an original moveset," people should try to create one of their own to see how difficult it is. And personally I think my Andross moveset blows all the Wolf movesets out of the water.

yoshiherder

Smash Cadet
Dumb!? He is smarter then a brick. And you know it. Besides I have yet to see a Wolf moveset that really appeals to me. Some people are proposing the idea of Wolf simply hording the guns from assault. That idea is lame.

Instead of simply stating that Wolf "won't be a clone" and "will have an original moveset," people should try to create one of their own to see how difficult it is. And personally I think my Andross moveset blows all the Wolf movesets out of the water.
You've seen mine, yes? You KNOW that Andross is inferior to Wolf in every way in terms of eligibility. Your Andross moveset <<<< Most Wolf movesets. And making movesets isn't difficult. And smarter than a brick still isn't very bright.

Top Bottom