• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anaheim/Fullerton Smash Thread

Tophes

Smash Cadet
The Fullerton Public Library thing sounds pretty interesting. I'll see if I can make it in time though - that's the day when Snow Leopard is released, and I wanna go grab a copy of it on the day of :).

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Anyone got a setup they can bring, or at least a small TV? I can bring a gamecube, but my TV's too big to take there. :( I might take extra controllers to let the kids play, if they want to.

DJMirror

Smash Master
So is anyone in Fullerton want to organize a smashfest for 949 players to come =)

I want to check out fullerton smash scene but you guys are like having it at bad time for me =(

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
I just went to the Fullerton Library to check out the auditorium for the game day. The librarian made it clear to me that they only wanted YOUNG teens to go, so I think that's pretty much out for me.

We should meet up at someone's house instead. Anyone wanna host anything (preferably someone with air conditioning)?

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
anyone in the 714 that has free time for melee in their schedule on mondays?? I go to school in orange, and I have 4 hours to kill between classes on mondays, and I'd love the extra melee practice! :3 let me know!

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
I get off school at 1pm on Mondays, and I have a few hours of free time before I go to work. I go to CSUF, which is relatively close to Orange. Where should we meet up?

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
You don't stay in the dorms or something? Hmm, I dunno, I'll have to look around. Anyone else in Fullerton have free time on Mondays that could host for a couple hours around 1pm? Dang, and I do wanna play you; I need the Sheik practice. :p

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
yeah i'm a commuter T_T i wish i had a dorm, lol...
so yeah, if anyone else wants to smash on monday afternoons, let us know!
my aim is SuperSpazzums, feel free to contact me there as well!

Pony

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I know this thread is dead and all, but I talked to a guy that works at a Games for Less in Fullerton, and he seems pretty open about having a Brawl tournament there, would anyone go if I were to host it?

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
Super ultimate bump.

I am going to be attending CSUF this semester, and I am wondering if there is a smash scene at this school. I can play Brawl if it's the only thing around, but I am mainly talking about Melee.

I main Ganon and Falco, but can play a bunch of other upper tier characters. There better be some Melee at Fullerton!

Walt

Smash Ace
I'm going down from Norcal with my friends who are going to a starcraft tournament in anaheim this weekend. I don't have a spectator pass and don't want to buy one so I'm going to try and sneak in but if I get kicked out anyone want to play melee?

925-852-7095. Be there like thrusday-sunday, give me a call/text.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Super ultimate bump.

I am going to be attending CSUF this semester, and I am wondering if there is a smash scene at this school. I can play Brawl if it's the only thing around, but I am mainly talking about Melee.

I main Ganon and Falco, but can play a bunch of other upper tier characters. There better be some Melee at Fullerton!
I go to CSUF, and there isn't any melee scene I know of here; I ended up playing with 949 instead. Feel free to hit me up when you feel like playing. Unfortunately, I don't offer much in the way of character choice; I main Ganon, and have a very mediocre Falcon.

I'm going down from Norcal with my friends who are going to a starcraft tournament in anaheim this weekend. I don't have a spectator pass and don't want to buy one so I'm going to try and sneak in but if I get kicked out anyone want to play melee?

925-852-7095. Be there like thrusday-sunday, give me a call/text.
Buckethead is amazing. I've gotta prepare for a trip I'm taking on Saturday, but if I'm free, I'll text you.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
@TravisT: do you know if there is like a student center or free space on campus to set up a TV and GC? i'd be down to bring a tv once a week or something.

as long as you know your characters, i don't mind if you only play 2.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I'm attending CSUF next semester as well. I only play samus, but I'm alright. I have secondaries, but they're pretty mediocre.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, there's a student center with plenty of tables. I'm not sure they'll let you set up a TV and a GC, as I've never seen anyone else do something like that, so I'd ask the people staffing it before bringing a setup.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
Yeah, there's a student center with plenty of tables. I'm not sure they'll let you set up a TV and a GC, as I've never seen anyone else do something like that, so I'd ask the people staffing it before bringing a setup.
hrm. i guess community colleges are the only schools that have game rooms. now that i think of it, uci was the same way with nobody ever setting up in the student center. if only there was a smasher who dormed...it would make things easier.

KFC: if i'm at fullerton for school, i'm always down for smash.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I used to tutor at CSUF a few years back, and TRIED playing Melee before in the student center in the tv they have there. It was VERY VERY laggy :[

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
school starts in about 3 weeks, so i'll be looking to hit you guys up then. i haven't had a consistent place to smash since 09 ;_;

reaiota

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting back into the Smash Scene but I need practice D:
so I'm looking for people to play against.

if you're down to play melee then hit me up :D
1 714 610 9974
My name's Argenis
*it's my house phone so no text*

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
So anybody willing to smash? i just moved here and i want to see how the melee scene is.

i live literally .7 miles from fullerton college... right on the border of anaheim/fullerton.

let's play!

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, me and Anto will be down to smash when school starts. I'm stuck at school between 3:45 and 5:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I can play for a bit then, as well as on the occasional Friday. How far are you from CSUF?

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i'm at school on monday and wednesday, so make it on one of those days if possible!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
anybody want to smash on sunday? sunday sounds really great!

but monday and wednesday are completely fine with me haha

so we smashing at my place?

i dont have a cube/copy of smash/ or memory card. but i DO have a tv!

if there are 6 of us here including me, let's try to bring an extra tv and another cube/disc/mem card yeah?

Top Bottom