• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anaheim/Fullerton Smash Thread

Tophes

Smash Cadet
Still looking for some people who play smash in the 714 area i.e. Yorba Linda, Anaheim, Fullerton. Anyone around this area hit this post up!

Pony

Smash Apprentice
I've been thinking of hosting a small tournament for a while, I have a big garage and around 3 TVs available :3

And I just started playing Melee, so someone should come over and own me sometime :D

EDIT: At the Fullerton Public Library, they said they have a game day, and that they play Super Smash Bros, but I have a feeling they play with items on or something :/

Tophes

Smash Cadet
As for the Fullerton Public Library thing, it's worth a shot to see what happens. If they do play with items, we should introduce them to a competitive style of play that we're acquainted to :). The tournament in Whittier sounds pretty good - I just need to see if it's possible for me to get down there. It seems a little far to go from Yorba Linda down there.

Race

Smash Lord
I'm gonna hold a smashfest sometime within the next few days maybe you guys should come down or something, I dunno. Brawl and melee

oh yeah I live in yorba

DJMirror

Smash Master
Is anyone playing melee in this area? I want to play some players over here

Pony

Smash Apprentice
As for the Fullerton Public Library thing, it's worth a shot to see what happens. If they do play with items, we should introduce them to a competitive style of play that we're acquainted to :). The tournament in Whittier sounds pretty good - I just need to see if it's possible for me to get down there. It seems a little far to go from Yorba Linda down there.
Sounds good to me.

Last time at Geeks, MikeHAZE and TwilightKirby were there :3

Pony

Smash Apprentice
There's one coming up in July, but I'm not able to go. :/
I'm going to the one on August 28th :3

Tophes

Smash Cadet
What the hell Edrees? lol we need to play again sometime. You wrecked me and Meeks in SCSA 4 in doubles when you took us to Battlefield second match. Our pick to Halberd third match that time didn't help -.-''.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
I know this thread is hella dead, but is there anyone around here willing to smash with me on Thurs/Fri? I wanna play some people before I play in a couple of tournaments this Saturday and Sunday.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
My address is 641 S Westhaven Cir Anaheim CA 92804. I think I'll have a mini-smashfest on Friday, at 2pm. Anyone would be welcome to come, but if you're coming, please post here so I know how many people are coming; I don't think I'd be able to handle more than 10.

EDIT: It would be Melee that we'd be playing, just to make it clear.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
There isn't really a strict time that people need to leave by, although I'll set a limit of 10pm if people really want to stay that long. If you really can't get a ride, I wouldn't mind giving you one if you don't live too far. How far away are you?

Kira-

Smash Champion
Check out the 949 Smash Thread. We are relatively close (15 mins) to you guys and we play pretty often, at least once every week.

Tophes

Smash Cadet
The car is just not available till like later in after 5. I can get myself there, that's not the problem. I just need to see if the car is being used later that day for other things.

Pony

Smash Apprentice
I know this thread is dead and all, but there's still the Fullerton Public Library thing on Friday if anyone is still insterested.

Top Bottom