• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An open letter to Sakurai: BPC is no longer doing this

Tien2500

Smash Lord
lol

ITT: TRIPPING RRRARAAAAAGHHGHHGHGSGH TRIPPING GARGARGARGAR
ITT: People make brawl mods based on Sakurai and his team's hard work. They custom make it to fit their own personal preferences, then proudly proclaim it to be better than Brawl. It's like making house rules for Monopoly and then saying "OMG this game is so much better. Milton Bradley are a bunch of scrubs. They know nothing about game design."

Glad you guys enjoy Brawl Minus so much, and I'm sure you put a lot of hard work into it. That being said, if Brawl turns out be more like Brawl Minus, I'd be significantly less likely to buy it. If I see snake firing 3 mortars at a time, I'm out. If I see Ivysaur flying with bullet seed, Dedede sliding across the stage with his dash attack, etc. I'm sadly done with the series.

My point is not to bash Brawl Minus. Again if you enjoy it, that's a-ok. It's a fun change of pace. But, I would estimate that the vast majority of potential consumers would say that Brawl is better.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Is it really that hard to ask them to just make Smash 4 be enabled for DLC balance patches?

It's pretty obvious they at least know the competitive community exists, otherwise they wouldn't have made all of those changes when they made PAL Melee...

Top Bottom