• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Inexperiencd Girl plays Brawl (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

That girl is pretty skilled, don't call her inexperienced, at least she knows to use tilts.

lool i've seen girls that can **** x.x

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621

That girl is pretty skilled, don't call her inexperienced, at least she knows to use tilts.

lool i've seen girls that can **** x.x
I think she was trying to go for a smash attack, but she couldn't pull it off for whatever reason. She's not bad for a begginnner, but has a lot of work to do.

What's your brawl friend code? You can practice with my 14 year old little cousin, Rebecca.

By the way, what kind of device/program did you guys use to record the matches?

FuLLBLeeD

Smash Journeyman
She was having fun with a casual party game without taking it too seriously. That alone makes her better then 90% of the posters in this forum.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Who cares. Brawl sucks.

I mean, Brawl is awesome. Shes super good.

Ski

Smash Rookie
I think she was trying to go for a smash attack, but she couldn't pull it off for whatever reason. She's not bad for a begginnner, but has a lot of work to do.

What's your brawl friend code? You can practice with my 14 year old little cousin, Rebecca.

By the way, what kind of device/program did you guys use to record the matches?
We used a Dazzle capture device with Pinnacle Studios. Search for the Dazzle on Amazon, it comes with the program.

And I don't really play online, I'm afraid.

TimboJimbo

Smash Rookie
Its ok my gf plays as kirby and just uses mallet over and over and over again. When she first did it she was playing a Bowser (lvl 3 CPU) and so that move is now always called "Bowser Golf" which she has to say every time she does it because it makes it more powerful. She is getting better though.

Also, taunting isnt that bad...

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
Lol how so many people are posting likely to the fact the words "girl" and "brawl" were used in the title in the same sentence. Haha!

PD4FR

Smash Ace
She was having fun with a casual party game without taking it too seriously. That alone makes her better then 90% of the posters in this forum.
This.

Oh, and lol at the Ganon getting forward tilt spammed. :urg:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
honestly what is the point of this thread? I guess these are the times when your post count speaks for you, OP.

Want to watch an experienced girl play Brawl? Hit up my youtube channel. Am I entiled to make my own thread over it because of my gender? Ofc not. What century is this? OP must be living under a rock. There are many solid female Brawlers on this website. =/

Grow up. Shall I make an inexperienced guy plays Brawl? I can start with this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8KZiy9axJM

or how about this, and i sucked back then too this vid is so old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD5ff5YPMgU&feature=related

=/

PD4FR

Smash Ace
honestly what is the point of this thread? I guess these are the times when your post count speaks for you, OP.

Want to watch an experienced girl play Brawl? Hit up my youtube channel. Am I entiled to make my own thread over it because of my gender? Ofc not. What century is this? OP must be living under a rock. There are many solid female Brawlers on this website. =/

Grow up. Shall I make an experienced guy plays Brawl? I can start with this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8KZiy9axJM

or how about this, and i sucked back then too this vid is so old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD5ff5YPMgU&feature=related

=/
The first video is why you're my hero, the second is why I don't play Wifi.
Oh, and I agree, people don't realize that there are actually girls out there that are good at games. I do think you're being a bit harsh, though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom