• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boofer

Smash Ace
I love how nearly everyone hates the proposed 35 character roster, and yet when I mention a piece of info that may have totally debunked it (Ridley's supposed confirmation), nobody cares...
What are you talking about? Everybody cares. The only thing is, there are so many sources for this 35 char. roster and so few for this Ridley discovery. I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but I will jump for joy if the 35 are debunked.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Well apparently the guy who made the comment about Ridley is a "Super Serebii" in Japan, making him a lot more reliable than a bunch of nobodies on Neogaf (Yes, they are nobodies.)

Boofer

Smash Ace
Well apparently the guy who made the comment about Ridley is a "Super Serebii" in Japan, making him a lot more reliable than a bunch of nobodies on Neogaf (Yes, they are nobodies.)
Yeah, I heard about this, but only from one person on gamefaqs. We have no idea what this guys has revealed in the past. I'd like a translator to look up some info on this guy before I get excited.

Black/Light

Smash Master
What are you talking about? Everybody cares. The only think is, there's so many sources for this 35 char. roster and so few for this Ridley discovery. I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but I will jump for joy if the 35 are debunked.
Right, and add that to the fact that no one knows ANYTHING about his history and that this site has already posted fake leaked rosters from people they find credable/ reliable. Only one person called him anything like serebii well of people who read/ speak Japanese are all STILL trying to find any lead on his Japanese name.

And compare that to the Serebii+ level guys saying that it's 35 on Neogaf and you get a heapping helping of "Lets try to debunk a leak from known serebii+ level guys with some leak from a guy we know nothing about".

Would love for it to be fake but I don't see anything pointing to it being fake.:ohwell:

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
Guys, remember...don't believe everything you hear

Including this...so you could believe everything except this...or I could just be trying to confuse you, and myself while I'm at it

You guys seem to jump at anything that can confirm or disconfirm a theory without actually checking the true credentials of the person behind it :/

Boofer

Smash Ace

Including this...so you could believe everything except this...or I could just be trying to confuse you, and myself while I'm at it

You guys seem to jump at anything that can confirm or disconfirm a theory without actually checking the true credentials of the person behind it :/
So, are you talking about the supposed Ridley leak, or are you talking about Reno and Marksman?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Actually, people are jumping and confirming or debunking anything that would invalidate the roster of 35 characters. Hope is a powerful thing. I wish someone would kill the hope already, but they'll just block it from their minds as untrue anyway.

Just watch, on January 31st we'll get loads of reports on the final roster and we'll still have people going "No! The Japanese are all playing a trick on us! It's false! Krystal and Ridley and Jesus are in this game!".

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
TBL Luis, thanks for answering my question. It'll be interesting to see if you unlock not only characters, but stages as well, huh? You know, we have the challenges mode, but I do hope they have those fun messages when you unlock things. I love the puns they had. "Dr. Mario is in the house. His prescriptions: KOs!"

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
In Subspace Emissary there will sometimes be guest characters that join up with you, that will not be in the playable character roster.
If this is true, then does this mean Ness might not be playable outside the SSE(at least as a standalone character)? It would be very interesting if it's true.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Serebii, do you have any info on playable characters other than the pokemon and the confirmed characters? You don't have to tell us what it is, just whether or not you have any.

Also, do you know how to unlock Jigglypuff? Is Jigglypuff unlocked in classic mode (like previous installments) or other?

Black/Light

Smash Master
So, are you talking about the supposed Ridley leak, or are you talking about Reno and Marksman?
I think he was refering more so to the Ridley guy. Everyone has been collectively doing research on MarkMan/ PoD/ Reno and the sPocke (sp) mod who voched for Reno. This Ridley guy's cred is the least known to us and people try to use that to debunk the 35 roster.

(FireStorm is right, hope is a powerful thing. Look at Nsider2. . .last week they said the 35 roster was debunked because a racist Japanese member said in a Famitsua(sp) mag that they said Gard was suppose to be a PC but was TOO MUCH LIKE MEW2 (meaning Mew2 was "confirmed PC") and that SSE was "240 hours long". . . I hate the Nsider 2 forums.)

Just chill and wait a few days I say.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I think the general idea is to believe nothing. Not even Serebii.All the" leakers" are human , and are capable of anything. Mind games are fun games to play. they become addictive.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman

Eh, jumping is what we do. We're like lemmings. :laugh: And then there are the smarter ones that sit back and either yell at the jumping lemmings or sit back and enjoy the show with a nice cup of tea.

I like the Ridley leak except for the fact that there is, as of now, very little credibility.

Actually, y'know what? I don't like any leaks. Yeah, that's right. Leaks suck. :bee:

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
Serebii, do you have any info on playable characters other than the pokemon and the confirmed characters? You don't have to tell us what it is, just whether or not you have any.

Also, do you know how to unlock Jigglypuff? Is Jigglypuff unlocked in classic mode (like previous installments) or other?
I might do...

Elysium

Smash Lord
Actually, y'know what? I don't like any leaks. Yeah, that's right. Leaks suck. :bee:
Amen Sano... Leaks blow. I'd rather ignore all these and just wait the couple more days.

Really I don't feel that leaks matter much now. We have, what 4 days left until Japan gets it? Knowing some info 4 days before doesn't really make a difference anymore. You can spend these next couple days debunking more and more leaks, but I consider it a waste of time now.

But then again thats just me.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Then you can wait 3 and 23/24ths of a day then
I can wait 3 and 23/24th of a day. . .I can wait till my birthday (Mar 9th). . . but I don't want to:p

*Sigh* In truth all I really want right now is more PT vids. The Ikki one was good but they seemed too bent on pro play. . . I don't even remember seeing Squirt walk/ run once.

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice
Hey Serebii, do you mind if I ask you just one thing? Is your source absolutely positively 100% sure Mewtwo is no longer playable? I need to destroy any remnants of hope on the matter.

Boofer

Smash Ace
I might do...
If you know how Jigglypuff is unlocked, you can confirm that the new Ridley leak is a fake. Apparently it says Jigglypuff is unlocked during target test mode. If it's not true, then we can completely dismiss that whole thing.

Shuma

Smash Hero
What Boofer said is right. Serebii could confirm 2 characters withouth really confirming even one. Funny eh?

Paradox?

Black/Light

Smash Master
Indeed

Charizard moves better than I thought it would...faster too
YEAH! I was really happy with the amount of thought that went into Char's and Squirt's movements/animations. Everytime I looked at Squirt he was doing something new and Char actually moves in a flowing/ logical manner for a large dragon.

Im very releaved that he aint Bowser slow and actually has reasonable speed. I can't work Bowser (melee) speed and I would have probly had him as my weakest link if that where the case.

Boofer

Smash Ace
What Boofer said is right. Serebii could confirm 2 characters withouth really confirming even one. Funny eh?

Paradox?
Serebii didn't respond, wtf? I mean, how to unlock jigglypuff isn't really major spoilers, so I don't see what the big deal. Of course, this is assuming Serebii saw my post and chose not to respond.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Serebii didn't respond, wtf? I mean, how to unlock jigglypuff isn't really major spoilers, so I don't see what the big deal. Of course, this is assuming Serebii saw my post and chose not to respond.
I think he's gotten in trouble with Nintendo before, that's why he's so cautios now.

firebird34

Smash Apprentice
I have a supposed leak from brawl central forums by Brawl 360 he wrote: I have a relative that works for NOA, and they gave me a lot of info on brawl.

Ridley and Emperor Bulbax are both bosses
Armogohma isn't a boss, he isn't even in the game
Metal Sonic isn't in the game either, The only sonic boss is Eggman.

A link to what he wrote is http://www.brawlcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1910

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom