• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

R.O.B. the robot?

Pretty funny, but no thanks, you're not worthy of the list. (Try harder)
I'll be sure and link back to this after Brawl comes out. I'll send you a PM to make sure you don't miss it. By the way, he was in Mario Kart and is also in SSE...it isn't as far fetched as you think. But thanks for being a ******* about it when I'm trying to help. If I wanted to make things up I would have made a huge list rather than giving you the only four confirmed characters that I know of. You're the reason the people who actually know stuff don't come here and the only people that actually know stuff just avoid it.

Would you have believed Mr. Game & Watch would have been in Melee? No, but he was.

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
Here's a new one from thealmightygoat. He claims that this information doesn't belong to him and is waiting for the person who sent it to them to give the okay before revealing the person. Suppozedly is a reliable source. xD Here goes.:
"Shortly before my account (thealmightygoat) was suspended on Gamespot, I received a message. All of my messages since were deleted after the suspension, but I managed to save this one. My internet has been down until now, so I can post it. I saved the text and I choose to conceal the name until the person comes out as the one who sent me the info. I know that I’m a fake, but someone gave me actual information. He is well known on the internet, by the way. The source was indeed a VERY reliable account, but I choose to withhold until they come out themselves, which should be shortly.….

Thealmightygoat,

It has been very interesting reading your updates. But, some of them were obviously fake. How do I know this? Well, allow me to explain myself. I’m receiving Brawl information and have chosen to openly withold it. I decided it was time, but to avoid trouble, I want you to post the roster I have been given/told. It will most likely be deleted after a bit, but understand that this is actual info.

I’ve been getting bits of this roster since late December and I have yet to see if this is the final roster. It most likely is, if not it is very close. I didn’t want to reveal it myself and become at risk, but I figured since your credibility has been destroyed, this was the best way to reveal it and have it up for as long as possible. Post this if you can and when you can, and also save the roster.

This is not my fabrication. This is someone else’s and I’m posting it for them so they don’t get in trouble for it. I will most likely be banned if anything so I just want to say it’s been real fun. And I guess we got some new info out of it after all. So look if you want, but think about it first. The surprise would be a lot more fun if you wait. But it’s your choice, and I’m posting this because there is a choice. Make your choice.

***WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS***

VETERANS:
-Mario
-Link
-Pikachu
-Kirby
-Donkey Kong
-Samus/ZSS
-Yoshi
-Fox
-Peach
-Bowser
-Ice Climbers
-Zelda/Sheik
-Captain Falcon
-Jigglypuff
-Ness
-Luigi
-Marth
-Mr. Game and Watch
-Falco
-Ganondorf
-Young Link (Cel-Shaded)

NEWCOMERS:
-Wario
-Pit
-Meta Knight
-Snake
-Ike
-Pokemon Trainer
-Diddy Kong
-Lucas
-Sonic
-King Dedede
-Captain Olimar
-Krystal
-Ridley
-Geno (Not a 3rd Party)
-Isaac
-Micaiah
-Lucario
-Claus
-Sukapon (WTF Character)
-Takamaru
-Ray 01
-Bowser Jr.
-Wolf
-Ryu (Yeah, from Street Fighter.)

Thanks for all the help,

***********(Name Concealed)

This is not my creation. This was given to me, believe it or not. I would have just taken the credit, but instead, I’m giving credit to the one who gave this to me. Trust me, it is a VERY reliable source, one who has lots of prominence. They will reveal themselves soon, believe me. Believe me or don't believe me, I don't care. I stand by this."
Source: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40761343

rusashi

Smash Apprentice
Ryu is what makes the seem really unbelievable. And it's from thealmightygoat.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Already debunked by the goat himself again in the same topic. Move on, guys.

Charzonsos

Smash Cadet
Here's a new one from thealmightygoat. He claims that this information doesn't belong to him and is waiting for the person who sent it to them to give the okay before revealing the person. Suppozedly is a reliable source. xD Here goes.:
"Shortly before my account (thealmightygoat) was suspended on Gamespot, I received a message. All of my messages since were deleted after the suspension, but I managed to save this one. My internet has been down until now, so I can post it. I saved the text and I choose to conceal the name until the person comes out as the one who sent me the info. I know that I’m a fake, but someone gave me actual information. He is well known on the internet, by the way. The source was indeed a VERY reliable account, but I choose to withhold until they come out themselves, which should be shortly.….

Thealmightygoat,

It has been very interesting reading your updates. But, some of them were obviously fake. How do I know this? Well, allow me to explain myself. I’m receiving Brawl information and have chosen to openly withold it. I decided it was time, but to avoid trouble, I want you to post the roster I have been given/told. It will most likely be deleted after a bit, but understand that this is actual info.

I’ve been getting bits of this roster since late December and I have yet to see if this is the final roster. It most likely is, if not it is very close. I didn’t want to reveal it myself and become at risk, but I figured since your credibility has been destroyed, this was the best way to reveal it and have it up for as long as possible. Post this if you can and when you can, and also save the roster.

This is not my fabrication. This is someone else’s and I’m posting it for them so they don’t get in trouble for it. I will most likely be banned if anything so I just want to say it’s been real fun. And I guess we got some new info out of it after all. So look if you want, but think about it first. The surprise would be a lot more fun if you wait. But it’s your choice, and I’m posting this because there is a choice. Make your choice.

***WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS***

VETERANS:
-Mario
-Link
-Pikachu
-Kirby
-Donkey Kong
-Samus/ZSS
-Yoshi
-Fox
-Peach
-Bowser
-Ice Climbers
-Zelda/Sheik
-Captain Falcon
-Jigglypuff
-Ness
-Luigi
-Marth
-Mr. Game and Watch
-Falco
-Ganondorf
-Young Link (Cel-Shaded)

NEWCOMERS:
-Wario
-Pit
-Meta Knight
-Snake
-Ike
-Pokemon Trainer
-Diddy Kong
-Lucas
-Sonic
-King Dedede
-Captain Olimar
-Krystal
-Ridley
-Geno (Not a 3rd Party)
-Isaac
-Micaiah
-Lucario
-Claus
-Sukapon (WTF Character)
-Takamaru
-Ray 01
-Bowser Jr.
-Wolf

Thanks for all the help,

***********(Name Concealed)

This is not my creation. This was given to me, believe it or not. I would have just taken the credit, but instead, I’m giving credit to the one who gave this to me. Trust me, it is a VERY reliable source, one who has lots of prominence. They will reveal themselves soon, believe me. Believe me or don't believe me, I don't care. I stand by this."
Source: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40761343
Someone well known. I have a good idea who he may be talking about, but don't know if said person went through with this, but I would love if it was real. I could live with this roster, even if it doesn' have Mii it has Marth and Captain Falcon. Plus it has Ness.

ForteX

Smash Journeyman
You forgot the fact that it has Claus. Geno is a third party though, so I know better. I was discussing the other night with a friend about Ryu's likelihood of being in Brawl, since he was Capcom's most noticeable character for a while, and their mascot before RockMan. If it were real, I could definitely live with it... even though I don't know half the characters on that list :p Sukapon looks more like AT material.

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
Lol he already said he lied in the topic though. =P Rapscouter however is still alive!! =P

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I'll be sure and link back to this after Brawl comes out. I'll send you a PM to make sure you don't miss it. By the way, he was in Mario Kart and is also in SSE...it isn't as far fetched as you think. But thanks for being a ******* about it when I'm trying to help. If I wanted to make things up I would have made a huge list rather than giving you the only four confirmed characters that I know of. You're the reason the people who actually know stuff don't come here and the only people that actually know stuff just avoid it.

Would you have believed Mr. Game & Watch would have been in Melee? No, but he was.
I for one appreciate it--if it's true. ;)

Can you give us any information about the characters you mentioned? R.O.B.'s icon, any changes to Ness, Marth, and/or CF as far as movesets / appearances go? Just curious.

VETERANS:
-Mario
-Link
-Pikachu
-Kirby
-Donkey Kong
-Samus/ZSS
-Yoshi
-Fox
-Peach
-Bowser
-Ice Climbers
-Zelda/Sheik
-Captain Falcon
-Jigglypuff
-Ness
-Luigi
-Marth
-Mr. Game and Watch
-Falco
-Ganondorf
-Young Link (Cel-Shaded)

NEWCOMERS:
-Wario
-Pit
-Meta Knight
-Snake
-Ike
-Pokemon Trainer
-Diddy Kong
-Lucas
-Sonic
-King Dedede
-Captain Olimar
-Krystal
-Ridley
-Geno (Not a 3rd Party)
-Isaac
-Micaiah
-Lucario
-Claus
-Sukapon (WTF Character)
-Takamaru
-Ray 01
-Bowser Jr.
-Wolf

Claus! Hellz yeah! Sukapon AND Takamaru?! Dream roster to say the least.

Already debunked by the goat himself again in the same topic. Move on, guys.
Aw, really? Not that I'm surprised--it IS thealmightygoat, after all. It's just a shame because I loved this roster. :(

Charzonsos

Smash Cadet
By the way, did anyone else think of Serebii when they read that message? Someone well known? Serebii tell his knowledge to one person that is dead so no one would believe it at all? Yet, he mainly knows only Pokemon info. And Goat may have said some one well known to bring us back to him and in his mercy. Why can't someone be debunked and say nothing afterwards? Mainly the Goat.

Shiny Pidgey

Smash Cadet
By the way, did anyone else think of Serebii when they read that message? Someone well known? Serebii tell his knowledge to one person that is dead so no one would believe it at all? Yet, he mainly knows only Pokemon info. And Goat may have said some one well known to bring us back to him and in his mercy. Why can't someone be debunked and say nothing afterwards? Mainly the Goat.
I did, and immediately scanned it for Mewtwo. He wasn't there. Then I scanned for Lucario. He was there. Then I counted pokemon. It all added up to what Serebii normally says. Then I got really excited.

Then I re-read the post, saw the list was from TheAlmightyGoat, the man that brought us SPIDERMAN as PC of all things, and immediately disregarded it.

Besides, I don't think that Serebii knows the whole roster. Just the Pokemon reps.

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
I did, and immediately scanned it for Mewtwo. He wasn't there. Then I scanned for Lucario. He was there. Then I counted pokemon. It all added up to what Serebii normally says. Then I got really excited.

Then I re-read the post, saw the list was from TheAlmightyGoat, the man that brought us SPIDERMAN as PC of all things, and immediately disregarded it.

Besides, I don't think that Serebii knows the whole roster. Just the Pokemon reps.
Actually, he knows more than that this time around, according to his testimony. But it's probably best to leave him be, he's not going to tell anybody, especially not someone who's already proven they lie through their teeth. He's doing us a service by at least deconfirming as it goes along, and I'm happy with that much I guess.

We're going to get this roster beforehand sometime, my comrades. This thread has helped me keep a repository on facebook for local smashers to know what's going on in the frantic world of supposed leakers. Keep up the good fight!

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Majin, thealmightygoat's list is a fake, as said so by himself before the topic was deleted.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Nope, I can't, since like I said before... the topic's deleted. But he did say it, and you can definitely take my word for it.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Nope, I can't, since like I said before... the topic's deleted. But he did say it, and you can definitely take my word for it.
It's on Page 43, and almightygoat says he believes the roster. Not that has a lot of credibility, but the roster is DEFINITELY possible. Yes, Ryu is a possible character, as he is one of the many mascots Capcom can present.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Wow the almightygoat is still at it? You know he just made that up himself and then said it was his friend so he could continue to get attention, what a loser....

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I'm calling Vatro Xu a fake simply because he states that not only does FE's character roster consist of three sword users, but because one is a freakin' clone of MArth, and that would not seem like something Sakurai would do with one of his favorite game series.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I'm calling Vatro Xu a fake simply because he states that not only does FE's character roster consist of three sword users, but because one is a freakin' clone of MArth, and that would not seem like something Sakurai would do with one of his favorite game series.
I was willing to call Xu a fake the moment I saw he had clones returning at all. Everyone knows they were only in Melee because there wasn't time to give unique moves to every character, and because a couple of the characters were filler/advertisements put in at the last minute. With Brawl, they shouldn't have any of those issues, and if they did we'd just get another delay, not clones, since the developers are surely aware of how negative the fan opinion of clones is.

Igneous42 said:
Ya Rly....I always thought of smashboards as the smart, mature smash forums. Please don't prove me wrong.
Compared to the other typical smash forums (GameFAQs and NSider 2), this place definitely is the smart, mature smash forums. It still has its share of fools, though - thats inescapable I'm afraid, since there are just so many of them out there.

Zevox

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How can you even consider this superstar person with the starting roster containing NO newcomers and having the unconfirmed character Captain Falcon>

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
A pity Serebii debunks every list with Mewtwo in it even though he doesn't show complete belief in his sources info. by saying "if my source is correct". Guess we'll see what happens with superstarship's list. =P

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I like his list. I don't believe it, but I like it.

It has pretty much all the characters I want (But it seems too good to be true.)

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
While re-reading Rapscouter's list I saw that the 3rd third party character will be revealed this week!! If that one is is proven than we can give him more credit! If it's not true than we can find out the other lies thrown in under his information! xDD

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
I have a feeling rapscouter's credibility Smash wise will be tested this week. I predict a stage, a music update, Zelda's true Final Smash, a new character (either Sheik, Falcon or the mysterious final 3rd Party) and an Assist Trophy or PokeBall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom