• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Amiibo General Thread - Complete Smash Bros. Set Now Avaliable!

How do you feel about Amiibos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Watch out folks, this guy is gonna do it again, scalp 100 Lucina, Robin, Palutena, and ZSS amiibos.
Y'know naturally I'd be like "oooohhhh big deal. You got one hundred." but 100 Lucina's seem to be an accurate amount of what Nintendo will actually send to the NA. Ugh, you're NOT HELPING, Nintendo...

How much does an Amiibo with the packaging weight? I know Bowser and Dedede are considerably heavy but what's the average Amiibo weight? Because holy crap, shipping out a 1kg parcel to the U.S. from Australia is at least $30. Though I'm sure its referring to Australian dollar as opposed to US dollar. I'ma see if an Aussie friend of mine can help me with a favor.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh good, taking a very short nap didn't ruin me out of a Splatoon set.

My mom is going to leave soon though, so I'm going to have to figure something out with her.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Wow, that sucks that everyone's having such a hard time with wave 4... For once, unbelievably, my usual terrible luck gave way and I was able to preorder the two I wanted: Ness and Pac. Hearing that orders were to go live at 3 that day, when I was going to be at work, I was pretty bummed... I have a super old brickphone, so I knew I wouldn't be able to try online. Desperate, I actually asked my boss if I could use her phone, which she actually agreed to (she's super awesome, by the way). Of course, that was before I knew it was in store only... nothing ever came up on the site, so I pretty much gave up at that point.
Then, I went on my break, about at 5:30. There's a Gamestop right across the street from my work, so I thought, 'hey, why not?' and drove over, in five o'clock traffic no less, to check. Upon asking if they were still taking wave 4 preorders, the clerk said "some of them.". I replied, "so probably not Ness, right?". Then, to my absolute shock, he said Ness was actually one of the few that were left. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, my only words were, "DONE. Let's do this." While he was processing everything, he also asked me if I wanted any of the others that were left. He said Pac Man was still available; I had though about Pac before, but I was on the fence. At that point though, I wasn't about to miss that opportunity, so I busted out my credit card and got both. It didn't even take my whole 30 minute break. I just kept looking at the order confirmation, astounded that it was actually real.

And, that's my wave 4 story. Hearing some of the other stories here, I see now how ridiculously lucky I am. I feel kinda bad though, as I'm not really a major collector, and somehow I got these two without really even trying. So sorry to everybody who had trouble...:( I wish you all the best luck in the next wave!

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I don't think Splatoon amiibos are going to be hard to find. Nintendo's pushing this new IP hard. I suspect they'll be difficult to find in the first month, but after a while you'll see them as frequently as Sheik. Keep in mind they are a separate series, and the only amiibos in their series.

Please god, does somebody, ANYBODY have a Rosalina amiibo? I'll do anything...

I'm an artist so maybe I can draw something for you? This is more palatable to me than spending money on it, which I'd like to avoid because people can be kind of outrageous with her.
Your offer intrigues me, and I have spare Rosalinas. I don't plan on selling them for profit, I was hanging onto them for trades (which I may have to do for Jiggs and Greninja...). Do you have a deviantArt or something?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
There is only ONE amiibo I want.

PAC-MAN.

Yesterday (When Best Buy pre-orders went live), I had put a PAC-MAN amiibo into my dad's Best Buy cart (I had no way to buy it myself). When my dad got home, I asked him to check out.

WHEN HE GOT TO THE CART, IT WAS GONE.

This, combined with the vast quantities of scalpers of existing amiibo (Pit included), makes me HATE amiibo scalpers with all of my hate... which means I hate MYSELF. You see, I am an amiibo collector, but I am also an eBay seller (for classic games.). If I find 2 rare amiibo, I buy 1 for myself, and SELL THE OTHER ONE. I feel ashamed.

...but back to the original topic of my post. I have 2 Wii Fit Trainers in MINT condition. If it gets to the point that PAC-MAN is unobtainable, I WOULD GIVE BOTH OF THEM FOR A PAC-MAN. THAT is how much I want it.
If Sonic and Mega Man are any indication, it seems like it's definitely going to be possible to find Pac-Man on store shelves. Especially since Namco helped to make the game, I'd think Pac-Man would be easier to find than, say, Captain Falcon or the Fire Emblem characters.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Your offer intrigues me, and I have spare Rosalinas. I don't plan on selling them for profit, I was hanging onto them for trades (which I may have to do for Jiggs and Greninja...). Do you have a deviantArt or something?
Sure, I'll send you a private message.

edit: well, that didn't go anywhere, so I'm still looking for a Rosalina amiibo if anyone else interested in taking me up on it.

Last edited:

Marigio300X

Smash Cadet
NNID
Marigio300X
3DS FC
2964-8586-7178
If Sonic and Mega Man are any indication, it seems like it's definitely going to be possible to find Pac-Man on store shelves. Especially since Namco helped to make the game, I'd think Pac-Man would be easier to find than, say, Captain Falcon or the Fire Emblem characters.
Yeah, probably. Here's hoping; I don't want the whole "Pit Incident" to repeat.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh no. I'm done with the amiibo hunting bull**** after wave 4. I just need Shulk, Lucina and maybe Robin in my collection and after that, I'm through.
You means there is no character amiibo you want in wave 5 and 6 right? Well that's okay. I want Shulk too...
Mariotehplumber actually doesn't fake or over exaggerate. He tried to claim he does, but he's since made a tumblr account, been on streams, etc, and people have basically got it out of him that this is what he's legitimately like. He's a guy with mental issues and you should not bother with him. Just focus on getting your waifu Amiibos before he takes them and rips their heads off or something.
Yeah that's what I think so too. So I won't fell in to the troll by simply mock at him.
Yeah... afterall he isn't the main problem of the amiibo shortage. If he does it again, I will be really looking forward to see him "get famous", while we are enjoying our own amiibos.
Y'know naturally I'd be like "oooohhhh big deal. You got one hundred." but 100 Lucina's seem to be an accurate amount of what Nintendo will actually send. Ugh, you're NOT HELPING Nintendo...

How much does an Amiibo with the packaging weight? I know Bowser and Dedede are considerably heavy but what's the average Amiibo weight? Because holy crap, shipping out a 1kg parcel to the U.S. from Australia is at least $30. Though I'm sure its referring to Australian dollar as opposed to US dollar. I'ma see if an Aussie friend of mine can help me with a favor.
Actually, he is... but he just doesn't notice.
Wow, that sucks that everyone's having such a hard time with wave 4... For once, unbelievably, my usual terrible luck gave way and I was able to preorder the two I wanted: Ness and Pac. Hearing that orders were to go live at 3 that day, when I was going to be at work, I was pretty bummed... I have a super old brickphone, so I knew I wouldn't be able to try online. Desperate, I actually asked my boss if I could use her phone, which she actually agreed to (she's super awesome, by the way). Of course, that was before I knew it was in store only... nothing ever came up on the site, so I pretty much gave up at that point.
Then, I went on my break, about at 5:30. There's a Gamestop right across the street from my work, so I thought, 'hey, why not?' and drove over, in five o'clock traffic no less, to check. Upon asking if they were still taking wave 4 preorders, the clerk said "some of them.". I replied, "so probably not Ness, right?". Then, to my absolute shock, he said Ness was actually one of the few that were left. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, my only words were, "DONE. Let's do this." While he was processing everything, he also asked me if I wanted any of the others that were left. He said Pac Man was still available; I had though about Pac before, but I was on the fence. At that point though, I wasn't about to miss that opportunity, so I busted out my credit card and got both. It didn't even take my whole 30 minute break. I just kept looking at the order confirmation, astounded that it was actually real.

And, that's my wave 4 story. Hearing some of the other stories here, I see now how ridiculously lucky I am. I feel kinda bad though, as I'm not really a major collector, and somehow I got these two without really even trying. So sorry to everybody who had trouble...:( I wish you all the best luck in the next wave!
You are a worker? I'm a high school student, so my biggest issue is money problem. I live in Far east (Taiwan) So it's easy for me to get amiibos in Japan because the amiibo craze isn't that big. I have compassionate about the amiibo shortage in the west, I wish you guys good luck to get the amiibos you want.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
... I'm probably just going to import all mine from now on. Missed out on Dedede and now Ness will be virtually impossible to get. Nintendo should have gotten it together after the way things went with the first wave.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Started taking some nice photos with my proper camera. Not the best lighting and I could have done the focus better on some, but they're decent.

I mainly did face close-ups. You can see them all here:

http://imgur.com/a/j0Txa#29

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I know who he is. I'm just being sarcastic.

And I'd be laughing my *** off if the media somehow got hold of all his videos and show it to the world, given how much he doesn't like the attention he's been getting.
:facepalm:...he does like the attention bro.
I guess you did not see a large portion of my post about him playing into this character to garnish more fame and profit.
A little bit complicated... but yeah, I understand, but kind of ironic that he had once said he won't make troll videos any more, and his hate are true.
It is pretty simple.
He is a douche, inspires hate to gather attention, which he profits from both on his youtube revenue, furthering his name, and advertising his sales of the amiibo.
It is all an act, which I not only analyzed extensively a few months back, but which he confirmed in an 'apology,' when he was actually scared if the online hackers getting his information.

In short, Mariotehplumb is all our fault, because we feed the troll. Simple as that.

Mariotehplumber actually doesn't fake or over exaggerate. He tried to claim he does, but he's since made a tumblr account, been on streams, etc, and people have basically got it out of him that this is what he's legitimately like. He's a guy with mental issues and you should not bother with him. Just focus on getting your waifu Amiibos before he takes them and rips their heads off or something.
Yes, he does. Trace back his earlier videos, and you can watch in the course of five years the progression of this 'character' that he has created. Which apparently fools a lot of people based on the responses in this thread. It has a lot of tells from a performing point of view, and literally put simply), you see it become a greater exaggeration of the character over time.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It is pretty simple.
He is a douche, inspires hate to gather attention, which he profits from both on his youtube revenue, furthering his name, and advertising his sales of the amiibo.
It is all an act, which I not only analyzed extensively a few months back, but which he confirmed in an 'apology,' when he was actually scared if the online hackers getting his information.

In short, Mariotehplumb is all our fault, because we feed the troll. Simple as that.
Okay... now I get it...
Have you made an analysis video about him?
So his apology video is just because he was scarced of those hackers? But he latter said he wasn't afriad, even though he was still bluffing. MTP is like an rotten onion that you need to peel many layers in order to understand him. I don't really like this kind of person.
So what we should do is to don't even care about him right?
And I also heard that he hates Japanese... another main reason why I dislike him.
Wait... I think this is getting a bit too far, this topic isn't suitable for this thread. So let's just cut it out.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Yessss. Both times I took a nap the pre orders didn't disappear! Granted, I'm now running at 4 hours of sleep in total...but hopefully I can survive long enough until my mom gets home where she can constantly check orders.

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
Yessss. Both times I took a nap the pre orders didn't disappear! Granted, I'm now running at 4 hours of sleep in total...but hopefully I can survive long enough until my mom gets home where she can constantly check orders.
That's how much sleep I got after sleeping 12-4 am and then discovering i was late for greninja preorders but he came back but i still couldn't get him xD

I'm still waiting on greninja to rerestock... I hope he does, anyway, I need him...
Not to mention Robin and Lucina, HOPEFULLY from amazon...

btw guys I'd totally reccomend this google chrome app called Page Monitor that basically lets you beep when part of (or any part of) a page changes, you gotta set it up directly on something for it to work well, but when you do it's really awesome.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Since people were listing them earlier-

Own: :4link::4luigi:*:4mario::4megaman::4peach::4pikachu::4bowser:*:4sonic::4tlink::4yoshi:*:4zelda:

*= Super Mario series

Being Mailed to Me: :4shulk:
Pre-Ordered: :4charizard::4ness::4pacman::4wario:
Must Haves Left to Get: :4lucas::4lucina::4robinm::4kirby:

For the "might gets" it's pretty much anyone else I don't have already that I happen to find at this point.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yes, he does. Trace back his earlier videos, and you can watch in the course of five years the progression of this 'character' that he has created. Which apparently fools a lot of people based on the responses in this thread. It has a lot of tells from a performing point of view, and literally put simply), you see it become a greater exaggeration of the character over time.
It isn't a character. That's his scapegoat. People forced the truth out of him months ago, as I said. People who know him as an online friend and in person have also stepped up and talked about him, saying he is legitimately like this.

You're giving him way too much credit if you think he's actually an actor at this point. Heck, he said he would stop the act, yet he is still "acting". Do you not see the contradiction there?

"I wuz acting" was his scapegoat, nothing more. His account on YouTube got hacked, and he needed a sympathy card to make it stop.

Last edited:

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
Well, might as well list my amiibos then.

The ones I own::4mario::4yoshi::4pikachu::4kirby::4peach::4diddy::4bowser::4link::4sonic::4dk::4tlink::4luigi::4sheik:
In a few days: :4shulk:
Pre-ordered: :4charizard::4pacman:
Need to pre-order: :4greninja:
Getting eventually: :4villager::4megaman::4metaknight::4dedede::4lucario::4jigglypuff::4ness::4gaw::4duckhunt::4lucas::4mewtwo:
Ones I'm not getting: :4marth::4wiifit::4zelda::4littlemac::4pit::4falcon::rosalina::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina::4darkpit::4palutena::4bowserjr::4drmario::4ganondorf::4zss:
Maybe: :4samus::4fox::4falco::4rob::4wario::4olimar:

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
It sounds like you take naps a lot.

Also this was basically me when I secured Ness and the Splatoon bundle the other day at GameStop.

Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
My preliminary plan is to get up on May 29 at 8:55 AM, 5 minutes before my local Gamestop opens, and try and reserve a Wario and Charizard at 9:00 AM. Wario is supposed to be common, but Charizard on the other hand, is being produced for only one month, despite being one of the most iconic Pokemon ever.

The Smash franchise hasn't been particularly kind to Pokemon other than Pikachu over the years. Pikachu is the only Pokemon to be a starter in all Smash games, and the only one to have a common Amiibo, which is to be expected as Pikachu is Pokemon's mascot. While Jigglypuff has also appeared in all Smash games, it was not until the Wii U entry that Jigglypuff finally became a starter. Also, Pokemon is the only franchise to have characters cut from multiple Smash games (Pichu and Mewtwo from Brawl, the former's status as Pikachu's pre-evolution somehow did not save it; and Ivysaur and Squirtle from 3DS/Wii U). It was not until 3DS/Wii U that we finally had Pokemon characters other than Pikachu and Jigglypuff return from a previous Smash title in the form of Lucario and Charizard. And though Mewtwo finally did return as well, he was not in the initial release, rather he was DLC, however, only those who registered both versions with Club Nintendo get to use him at first, everyone else has to wait longer, and the CN members get him for free, but the general public will likely have to pay for him.

I'm starting to suspect that Sakurai is NOT a fan of the Pokemon series, and that he even considers Satoshi Tajiri to be a rival.

Khao

Smash Lord
My preliminary plan is to get up on May 29 at 8:55 AM, 5 minutes before my local Gamestop opens, and try and reserve a Wario and Charizard at 9:00 AM. Wario is supposed to be common, but Charizard on the other hand, is being produced for only one month, despite being one of the most iconic Pokemon ever.

The Smash franchise hasn't been particularly kind to Pokemon other than Pikachu over the years. Pikachu is the only Pokemon to be a starter in all Smash games, and the only one to have a common Amiibo, which is to be expected as Pikachu is Pokemon's mascot. While Jigglypuff has also appeared in all Smash games, it was not until the Wii U entry that Jigglypuff finally became a starter. Also, Pokemon is the only franchise to have characters cut from multiple Smash games (Pichu and Mewtwo from Brawl, the former's status as Pikachu's pre-evolution somehow did not save it; and Ivysaur and Squirtle from 3DS/Wii U). It was not until 3DS/Wii U that we finally had Pokemon characters other than Pikachu and Jigglypuff return from a previous Smash title in the form of Lucario and Charizard. And though Mewtwo finally did return as well, he was not in the initial release, rather he was DLC, however, only those who registered both versions with Club Nintendo get to use him at first, everyone else has to wait longer, and the CN members get him for free, but the general public will likely have to pay for him.

I'm starting to suspect that Sakurai is NOT a fan of the Pokemon series, and that he even considers Satoshi Tajiri to be a rival.
Let's just ignore the fact that Pokémon was one of the two series that got more than one character in the N64 Smash Bros, had six unique movesets in Brawl (more than any other series), and has had at least one newcomer in every single release. Also, Mewtwo was excluded from both Brawl and 4 at first, yes, but the fact is that he was the very first ever DLC on the whole series, which is kind of a huge deal. Plus, it's not like the game lacked Pokémon characters without Mewtwo, there's not many series that have five dedicated character slots in the screen, and there's even less with six.

And that's just characters, Pokémon is one of the series with the most stages through all four Smash games, and since the N64 had what is still one of the most complex items; the Pokéballs.

Seriosuly, Pokémon gets nothing but love from Smash, I really don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Pokémon is also a huge series character-wise. Pokémon fall in and out of prominence all the time. Pichu was way more popular in Gen 2 than now. Some do maintain popularity over time, like Lucario or Charizard, but only Pikachu has really kept massive popularity since its introduction.

There's also the fact that out of all the Pokémon Amiibos made so far (not counting Mewtwo, who hasn't had his Amiibo announced yet for a wave), 3/5 are exclusive to one chain, which automatically dooms them to being rare, and Charizard, the one not-Pikachu non-exclusive, is still too new to really judge. He could easily be like Sonic or Megaman and become more common after the wave has been out for a while.

If Sakurai hated Pokémon, he wouldn't give it the second most reps, have one as the introduction to DLC, include stages pretty accurate to the games (aside from the Stadiums and Pokéfloats), or give them an item which essentially gives them a ton of series-exclusive assist trophies. Pokémon is NOT a neglected series in SSB. Heck, it was the first series to have more than one rep along with MARIO.

PF9

Smash Lord
I just don't want to have to pay an outrageous price for Charizard like I had (or rather, my father had) to for Rosalina (including shipping, that one cost 30 dollars). I'm not as worried about Wario, since I know that one will be common.

After I get Dr. Mario (just so I can call it Becker), I will be done Amiibo hunting.

(I actually sound just like one of the Amiibo I want now, guess which one)

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Pretty sure PF9 mainly was making an ironic comment, like he tends to do.

I mean that much should be obvious from the fact Amiibo distribution and Sakurai have nothing to do with each other. If it did, Kirby would be common in Europe, and Dedede, Meta Knight, and Pit would be common everywhere.

Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
Pretty sure PF9 mainly was making an ironic comment, like he tends to do.

I mean that much should be obvious from the fact Amiibo distribution and Sakurai have nothing to do with each other. If it did, Kirby would be common in Europe, and Dedede, Meta Knight, and Pit would be common everywhere.
I didn't honestly know that the two were unrelated. I'm just stressed that GameStop didn't give us the online pre-ordering that was promised, and that my parents played a huge role in my failure to get the pre-orders I wanted.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I agree with everything said on the matter of Pokemon.
I advocate Pokemon Trainer above all else.

It isn't a character. That's his scapegoat. People forced the truth out of him months ago, as I said. People who know him as an online friend and in person have also stepped up and talked about him, saying he is legitimately like this.

You're giving him way too much credit if you think he's actually an actor at this point. Heck, he said he would stop the act, yet he is still "acting". Do you not see the contradiction there?

"I wuz acting" was his scapegoat, nothing more. His account on YouTube got hacked, and he needed a sympathy card to make it stop.
I think you misunderstand me then, because I said he is a character and has turned that into a caricature. He is most certainly not an actor.
I advocate completely ignoring his bull****. And I will continue here, because he doesnt deserve any of this attention.

Last edited:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Thinking about past waves, and I'm hoping that after the initial release, some of the them will hopefully be continually stocked or receive a decently large shipment. For Wave 2, Zelda and Diddy Kong, and Luigi have stayed out on shelves, Wave 3 has Sheik, Toon Link, Bowser, and Sonic and/or Megaman depending on where you live. The SMB line has stayed fairly well stocked everywhere from what I understand. So maybe once Wave 4 actually launches, some amiibo will actually stay out on shelves despite them all selling out instantly. Probably Charizard, Wario and Pac-man considering how the "anime" characters have all been incredibly rare, though I'm iffy on Charizard cause the only other non-exclusive pokemon we can compare him to is Pikachu and since he's the mascot of frikin Pokemon they wont have him in short supply, which make it a hard comparison.

The only thing I can think off that would change that is the Splatoon Amiibo possibly taking up shelf space, though it might go both ways. It's a new line of Amiibo so it might be in decent supply like the SMB amiibo, or since its still a new unestablished franchise, they might have gone super conservative and only made a few.

Basically I hope wave 4 has commons.

Last edited:

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
I don't mean to be annoying but I absolutely would love someone's help in finding a Rosalina amiibo. As much as I'd like to avoid paying for it, I'm willing to as long as the price isn't outrageous. However I'm also an artist and I might be able to draw you something as payment.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I agree with everything said on the matter of Pokemon.
I advocate Pokemon Trainer above all else.

I think you misunderstand me then, because I said he is a character and has turned that into a caricature. He is most certainly not an actor.
I advocate completely ignoring his bull****. And I will continue here, because he doesnt deserve any of this attention.
It's better to not care about him anymore... especially someone who wants attention.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@ Mariotehplumber Discussion: The guy is not acting, as such let's please try to keep his name taboo around here as much as possible for both his and our sake.

/discussion

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
:4drmario::4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4bowserjr::rosalina::4yoshi::4wario::4dk::4diddy::4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede::4pit::4palutena::4darkpit:
:4link::4zelda::4sheik::4ganondorf::4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina::4samus::4zss::4falcon::4ness::4lucas::4tlink::4olimar::4villager::4shulk:
:4pikachu::4charizard::4jigglypuff::4mewtwo::4lucario::4greninja::4fox::4falco::wolf::4littlemac::4wiifit:
:4gaw::4duckhunt::4rob::popo::4pacman::4megaman::4sonic:
This is how I plan to set my Amiibo up.
Wait, there's Ice Climbers, you want them to be in Smash like me right?
@ Mariotehplumber Discussion: The guy is not acting, as such let's please try to keep his name taboo around here as much as possible for both his and our sake.

/discussion
Really sorry for mentioning him... I just try to warn you guys about that guy is gonna scalp amiibos. Didn't know it'll go that far...
Again, I apologize.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311

/discussion
I agree with dropping the conversation, but definitively disagreeing *partially, I said acting out... agree with acting* and then putting back up moratorium on conversation is an abuse of power as a moderator.

Thinking about past waves, and I'm hoping that after the initial release, some of the them will hopefully be continually stocked or receive a decently large shipment. For Wave 2, Zelda and Diddy Kong, and Luigi have stayed out on shelves, Wave 3 has Sheik, Toon Link, Bowser, and Sonic and/or Megaman depending on where you live. The SMB line has stayed fairly well stocked everywhere from what I understand. So maybe once Wave 4 actually launches, some amiibo will actually stay out on shelves despite them all selling out instantly. Probably Charizard, Wario and Pac-man considering how the "anime" characters have all been incredibly rare, though I'm iffy on Charizard cause the only other non-exclusive pokemon we can compare him to is Pikachu and since he's the mascot of frikin Pokemon they wont have him in short supply, which make it a hard comparison.

The only thing I can think off that would change that is the Splatoon Amiibo possibly taking up shelf space, though it might go both ways. It's a new line of Amiibo so it might be in decent supply like the SMB amiibo, or since its still a new unestablished franchise, they might have gone super conservative and only made a few.

Basically I hope wave 4 has commons.
We currently have four different lines of amiibo
1- Super Smash Bros
2- Super Mario
3- Yoshi's Wooly World
4- Splatoon

Last edited:
Top Bottom