• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Amiibo General Thread - Complete Smash Bros. Set Now Avaliable!

How do you feel about Amiibos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Pre orderded all of the Smash amiibos that were announced in store yesterday (Even Mewtwo and Lucas)
I feel so safe :D
I am envious beyond belief right now :4lucas:

Wait, there's Ice Climbers, you want them to be in Smash like me right?
They are my tertiary. I want them back quite a lot just after Wolf. Who was just after Lucas:4lucas:
I want them so badly I made a custom of them that I will post here tomorrow.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I am envious beyond belief right now :4lucas:

They are my tertiary. I want them back quite a lot just after Wolf. Who was just after Lucas:4lucas:
I want them so badly I made a custom of them that I will post here tomorrow.
Me too. But I admit that their chance are rare. I won't be suprised that Wolf, and Snake also had became DLC in the future.
The Four Horsemen of the Amiibolypse

Gosh! What are these?!

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I need Rosalina :(
Unfortunately the only way you can get her is through trade or through inflated prices on Amazon and eBay, or maybe a Japanese import. You could probably get her for $30 at the cheapest.

Last edited:

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Are you for real? Just looked it up on eBay and the cheapest they have is $39.00. Rest of those are through bids, of course.
Do you know how ebay works? If people are bidding then there's no way the price is going to stay at $39, the winning bid is most likely going to be like $70, not even counting shipping costs.

If you find one with "Buy it Now" and it's $39, that's a completely different story...

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
If you want, you can also try looking at different spellings. I got my Rosalina from a Japanese seller, and that worked fine. There is no difference between a US or Japanese amiibo. Try looking for 'Rosetta,' and see if that helps.

I have a rule that I won't pay more than $30 for an amiibo plus shipping, and I found one. Good luck!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Considering that I live in Canada, that's easily going to end up as $60 for me.
Ah, that explains it. I didn't know that, really...
Well I don't know what else to tell ya. Like they say, it's do or die.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
You're trolling, right? Nevermind...
He wasnt trolling, but I heavily doubt those orders will be fulfilled.

On the plus side, some of my South African friends just told me they are going home for six weeks. Hmmm... Raru connection may exist.....
WHEN does wave 4 release in South Africa? That is the question.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Unfortunately the only way you can get her is through trade or through inflated prices on Amazon and eBay, or maybe a Japanese import. You could probably get her for $30 at the cheapest.
It's easy to get Japanese imports here in Taiwan, I can still order Rosalina amiibo on my county's shopping website ruten.com.tw
Ah, that explains it. I didn't know that, really...
Well I don't know what else to tell ya. Like they say, it's do or die.
Gonna try to get one soon. I only saw Mario, Diddy Kong, Pikachu, Kirby, Luigi on shelves last week when I was at a mall's game shop. There are still adequate stock of Marth and Rosalina. Shulk is probably the hardest one to get here.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Gonna try to get one soon. I only Mario, Diddy Kong, Pikachu, Kirby, Luigi on shelves last week when I was at a mall's game shop. There are still adequate stock of Marth and Rosalina. Shulk is probably the hardest one to get here.
I'm still waiting word on my Shulk preorder from GameStop. Hoping it doesn't get cancelled in the process.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm still waiting word on my Shulk preorder from GameStop. Hoping it doesn't get cancelled in the process.
I'm still struggling to get money now. So far Shulk is out of stock in Japan... how awful...

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I am content with where I am in amiibo collecting. I will just pay extra for them, that is fine. It saves me more money (and stress/despair) than the time I spent on them. Additionally, now if I have a sleepout game night in front of Target or not... it is just for fun! I am, for the first time in a while, psyched about amiibo again, just by relinquishing care and realizing that I will get them all, anyway.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I am content with where I am in amiibo collecting. I will just pay extra for them, that is fine. It saves me more money (and stress/despair) than the time I spent on them. Additionally, now if I have a sleepout game night in front of Target or not... it is just for fun! I am, for the first time in a while, psyched about amiibo again, just by relinquishing care and realizing that I will get them all, anyway.
Me too, I like to get amiibos for fun too. I want to get all of my main's amiibos, and then try to collect all of the amiibos in the far future. By the way, which amiibos did you get so far?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Me too, I like to get amiibos for fun too. I want to get all of my main's amiibos, and then try to collect all of the amiibos in the far future. By the way, which amiibos did you get so far?
Ive got all the Smash ones, and all the mario party ones. So.. everything released. In box and a set for out of box. Few others for trades and customization.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ive got all the Smash ones, and all the mario party ones. So.. everything released. In box and a set for out of box. Few others for trades and customization.
Wow, seems that you are a pro collector. I'm jealous of you. So can you give me tips about how to get all of the amiibos?

JipC

Smash Journeyman
The only problem with importing is that, with shipping/foreign prices, thats about the same as buying from a scalper
I'm not particularly crazy enough to get into the "hunt" or stalk retailor pages, but I'll probably do that with Dr. Mario. That's the one amiibo I really, really want

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Orders rarely get cancelled with in store pre orders. Regardless, they're readily available as soon as the shops open, I usually buy a second set in case my pre ordered ones are damaged anyway
The characters for DLC won't be released until summer- the figures themselves may not be released this year. I doubt you've preordered something from pre-conception, but if so, I'd love to hear it, because I would be baffled as to how that store would have authority to release a contract-bound item that has not reached anywhere near production design.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
The characters for DLC won't be released until summer- the figures themselves may not be released this year. I doubt you've preordered something from pre-conception, but if so, I'd love to hear it, because I would be baffled as to how that store would have authority to release a contract-bound item that has not reached anywhere near production design.
Again, it's the same retailer that already has preorders for the NX, a system that we BARELY know exists as of now.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Again, it's the same retailer that already has preorders for the NX, a system that we BARELY know exists as of now.
And I would say that has just as much of a shot at being Bull**** as well.
We aren't kids calling shotgun for a car out of sight- we are discussion contractually binding matters of law in mass retail.

Never-the-less, my aim is not to destroy hope; in general, these are good times for smash. Let us enjoy.

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
And I would say that has just as much of a shot at being Bull**** as well.
We aren't kids calling shotgun for a car out of sight- we are discussion contractually binding matters of law in mass retail.

Never-the-less, my aim is not to destroy hope; in general, these are good times for smash. Let us enjoy.
Sounds more like they're calling to ride shotgun in the car of someone who doesn't even have their learner's permit yet.

Did I have a point? I don't remember. But I see no reason for you guys to cry over Ganondorf being sold out when he's probably not even in production yet.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's really stupid to preorder NX, I really hope it can be better than the Wii U. But I think it's really risky to preorder something that still hasn't even made or seen in my opinion.
Sounds more like they're calling to ride shotgun in the car of someone who doesn't even have their learner's permit yet.

Did I have a point? I don't remember. But I see no reason for you guys to cry over Ganondorf being sold out when he's probably not even in production yet.
What a fantastic metaphor.

I'm sure they will produce enough amiibos to deal with the shortage when it releases.

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark
thx white knight
EB games in Australia offer pre orders on everything, Id prefer if they didnt, because its basically forcing consumers to pre order now or forever miss out.

Matoi Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
katarina-hatsune
3DS FC
5215-0514-7118
On the topic of EB Games Aus and pre-ordering Wave 5, mom actually rocked up in their stores and snagged me Palutena and Zero Suit Samus and they won't even be out until around July or so.

Oh well, at least I'm more than pleased now.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
On the topic of EB Games Aus and pre-ordering Wave 5, mom actually rocked up in their stores and snagged me Palutena and Zero Suit Samus and they won't even be out until around July or so.

Oh well, at least I'm more than pleased now.
There's not much amiibo on wave 5 and 6 that I want, why they still haven't announce Mr.G&W?His amiibo might have the cheapst produce budget!

Top Bottom