• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

America! The Tourney (FINISHED! JAIME WINS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
You thought about doing a teams version of this? Although that would seem even MORE complex.

:phone:
It's nearly impossible to get 4 smashers' schedules to coincide often enough to complete an entire tournament. It's been tried (unsuccessfully) many times.

I put a live image of the bracket in the OP.

LET'S GO PEOPLE IT'S BEEN HOURS THE TOURNEY SHOULD BE DONE BY NOW GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!1

Battlecow

Play to Win
Well, ****.

Not your fault I guess.

Nova is DISQUALIFIED due to circumstances beyond his control.

Everyone gets byes if they face him.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
ok, so i found a laptop on sale and got a new laptop faster than i thought i would, can i be put back in the bracket or is it too late. If its not possible to put me back in I understand.

Battlecow

Play to Win
If it doesn't lag or anything, sure, you can be back in, since your DQ hasn't affected the bracket yet and since it would mess things up if people got byes.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Weak, peek. You don't just sign up for a tourney and then drop out a day later :mad:

FUUUUUU and I could have let in boomfan or someone too. Gaaaaah!

The Star King

Smash Hero
You could always let someone take his place, since he hasn't played a match yet. Unless it's Boomfan, don't let that guy in :troll:

B Link

Smash Lord
I didn't see Jaime on yesterday so we couldn't play our match. Anyways, I think I'm going to drop from the tourney Battlecow (sorriesx10etc) because I'm probably going to be too busy the next few days (unless I'm allowed until this weekend).

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, yeah, take 'til this weekend

Jeez, people, think of these things before you sign up.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I might be willing to take Peek's spot. Gonna go to this playntrade n see if they have any controllers. If they do I'm in. I'll post the verdict by tonight.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Damn, they had some good controllers and I bought one but it's not working with the adapter. :(

Guess I'm a no go for this tourney.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I can take his spot and play against Jaime ? :)
North America only. I guess you can join if you promise to play on the North American servers and not ask nice people for p2p. You wouldn't play Jaime first match tho

Nyways- I'm about to start handing out JUDGEMENT! SK, Snake, Hellhammer, Glowworm, Jaime, B link, Surri, Dexter- Where u at? Get your goddam matches done. Give me updates on your match-finding status at least so that I know you're at least reading the thread.

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
Name: B-Rex
Contact info: Smashboard PM
Times: Everyday, All Day

*EDIT* So I play Eggers St. first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom