• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazing times

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I got 4 down-smash gimps with pichu and they were by reflex and I even got fox's side-B for some reason I find it much easier than f-tilting I don't know why. I also SDIed out of 80% of fox's upairs the other day.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I sdied an upair from fox when I was on YS (I was on the top platform) and somehow I upsmashed him I nearly want to test this to see if I could use it again

`DNS`

Smash Lord
I got 4 down-smash gimps with pichu and they were by reflex and I even got fox's side-B for some reason I find it much easier than f-tilting I don't know why. I also SDIed out of 80% of fox's upairs the other day.
i'm not a pichu main
but i think his dsmash is faster than his ftilt

also i did this like 3 times the other day.. i got knocked below the ledge, jumped up and teched a hit out of my jump

doesn't that mean i got it frame perfect?
cuz i didn't think i was that good :cool:

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Down-smash is a frame slower and doesn't last as long but it's close enough to not matter much. Well if it's their up-B for space animals then you must land it on the first 3 frames of the hitbox their side-B anytime I think. I just like down-smash gimps it's way dumber to do than f-tilt but I love it just like a falcon punch edge gaurd

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
One time, I actually did a almost zero to death desynch combo with Ice Climbers.... It was so amazing but so hard...

Grab throw, make nana wavedash, grab oppenent in not even 1 second repeat...

All the way to the edge, grab make nana do a Forward smash.... but I messed up at about the 75 percent mark...

`DNS`

Smash Lord
Down-smash is a frame slower and doesn't last as long but it's close enough to not matter much. Well if it's their up-B for space animals then you must land it on the first 3 frames of the hitbox their side-B anytime I think. I just like down-smash gimps it's way dumber to do than f-tilt but I love it just like a falcon punch edge gaurd
hm thats weird
ftilt looks soo slow and dsmash looks really fast :p

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah well before your told rest doesn't seem like it would be as fast as the shine, landing lag, falco wouldn't seem to have a slower jump, zedla's grab is slower, marth's F-smash is faster than roy's when they look at the same and etc. It looks wrong but it's right somehow.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Also it wouldn't seem impossible to easily powersheild a shine all you have to he is pause and buffer the shine and the sheild. falco is only 2 frames slower and when your combing it's not really on your mind but I don't play that much. how do you play falco like falco? I never feel like I can approach with falco like I didn't really laser them or something and they could just grab me.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
well i guess i don't really
it's probably because i used fox forever and i'd say he's my main character
i play fox more like falco though
i ledge hop double laser all day with fox
it's so bad

St. Viers

Smash Champion
There was this time I was trying to show some nubby friends the yo yo glitch, and I couldn't get it to work. He decided to fight me for the rest of the match, and in the real fight I pulled it off every time I upsmashed...

Also, I beat some dude w/ kirby in 33 seconds (a mad aggressive falcon) and swallowcide->recovered twice during the match. (I jv 5 stocked him)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I kneed fox and I wait for a sec. then I running jumping off yelled falcpn punch I hit him when he was far away from even recovering it was so sweet I hit him right when he was changing his up-B

TK1991

Smash Cadet
LoL some funny things which happend while playing against my best friend:

-I "Phantom hit rested" him twice

-I played Jiggs he played CF, he had 1stock left, I had 4stocks left and rested him after a combo underneath Final Destination, he walljump TECHED the rest and survived while i died. I was so freaking upset because he ruined my 4stock with that tech but still it was so **** funny.

- I was Marth he was Fox: He did "Thunders Combo" followed by a " Chillin " with 4 Up-airs against me.
( We play PAL so Marth falls down after Foxs Shine )

Hatacatan

Smash Cadet
Recently I had a match against a Ganon who suddenly activated his Warlock punch when standing right in front of me in the middle of the match. I was Bowser and just wanted to punish his startup time with a fair, but I messed things up and did a FORWARD SMASH instead. And then the Smash and the Warlock punch hit simultaneously and cancelled each other out with a "bing".
I think the earth was rumbling for a short time and the TV flickerd as roughly 55 % percent of damage and the knockback of two of the strongest attacks in the game totally destroyed one liter of air. I also believe that a small black hole formed. Instead of using particle accelerators scientist should observe what happens when Ganon and Bowser punch each other.
Sorry for being funny. :laugh:

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
nice but bowser doesn't even have the stongest kockback f-smash wise. i played a game of tag melee sytle and I grabed fox when jigglypuff and rested him he became it.

ZiggyZiggs

Smash Cadet
I actually have these recorded, just not uploaded. I'll post them when they're ready.

In the tree on the Fire Stage of PS1, I got a Taunt to Fire UpperCut kill. He missed a rest so I tauted, he tech rolled into me and SHYORUKEN!

Then I got a Dthrow > Fair > Missfire kill.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
lava rested a fox on brinstar twice and had the lava descend at the same rate as me and i died,

the second one was on his last stock, he went to a star KO, i fell to my death (at zero) and lost.

o wait it DID get recorded, lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AmYo4fhdWc#t=3m40s
lolll that sucks

also today i did this completely by accident.. as falcon vs 2 samuses (sami?) i naired one and the other shot his charge blast at me
i kinda ****ed up the l-cancel on the nair and held the button a frame too long
it powershielded the blast without the shield even being visible and i comboed it into a knee =D

KHON™

Smash Apprentice
aw man i was mario and i did this 0-death using nothing but b-airs on a marth on kirbydreamland it happend so fast that that made it even more crazy

its hard to explain lol ,,funny thing is we were recording matches but for that match it wasnt recording!

Top Bottom