• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I the only one who doesn't want a new Pokemon rep?

hposter

Smash Apprentice
doesn't matter if their gen 7 or not, i just don't want one. i find pokemon characters boring
counting the pokemon trainer as seperate characters, we have 9 pokemon fighters
every smash game has introduced new pokemon, and it'd be refreshing if ultimate broke that trend/tradition
to me, pokemon feel like "junk food" characters
by that, i mean the characters just don't have much to them
they have a few unique traits or features, take a few moves from what they do in the pokemon games and make a moveset out of that
relaxalax put it best in his video on the pokemon of smash 4
if we were to both get decidueye and incineroar, that'd put us up to 11
it pisses me off how fire emblem is viewed so negatively by the smash community while pokemon is flooded with new reps and nobody bats an eye
yeah, pokemon is an incredibly successful franchise and it makes sense
but so is fire emblem, but just with a more niche audience
now i may be a bit alone in this opinion
but it feels to me that people don't really want pokemon and only predict them because they're obvious choices (except for decidueye i like his design)
they aren't even characters, really
they don't have a unique personality

though, if a new pokemon is announced i won't be too upset
i'd be happy to give decidueye a whirl if he's announced :grin:

JazzaDawg

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1178-2246-1598
Switch FC
2923 8939 4091
the Pokemon series has some of my favorite characters to play but i think the series has too many fighters. I'm not for a new Pokemon but i'm not against it i'm just kinda indifferent

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Oh this was rough to read.

How is a speedy little water turtle, a electric rat, a psychic abomination, a fire breathing dragon, a plant frog thing smacking people with vines, a water ninja frog, a pink diva puffball, and a anubis aura fighter boring and don't have much to them?

Like what?

Let's look at LoZ. Link. Two more Links. Captain Ganondorf. And Zelda who gets overshadowed by her one off persona.
Let's look at Starfox. Three laser shooting furries with deflectors.
Let's look at Fire Emblem. 4 Blue haired swordsmen, 1 Red haired swordsmen, and 2 White haired magic swordsmen. Four of these characters are built off the same move set.
Mario series now has two clones and a echo. Green Mario and Mario playing Doctor. And now orange dress Peach. We also have space Peach, who while original... looks like Peach more than Daisy... like what.
Even Metroid is Samus, Dark Samus, and Zero Suit Samus for 3/4 being some type of Samus.

So no, bring more Pokemon reps in! It's the only large series that has supplied us with a lot of unique and different fighters with Pichu being the only truly lack luster addition as baby Pikachu.

Last edited:

lizard1929

Smash Journeyman
Its an extremely big franchise (bigger than Mario) and is heavily related to Nintendo so why wouldn't they add more to keep that extremely large fanbase happy.

hposter

Smash Apprentice
Oh this was rough to read.

How is a speedy little water turtle, a electric rat, a psychic abomination, a fire breathing dragon, a plant frog thing smacking people with vines, a water ninja frog, a pink diva puffball, and a anubis aura fighter boring and don't have much to them?

Like what?

Let's look at LoZ. Link. Two more Links. Captain Ganondorf. And Zelda who gets overshadowed by her one off persona.
Let's look at Starfox. Three laser shooting furries with deflectors.
Let's look at Fire Emblem. 4 Blue haired swordsmen, 1 Red haired swordsmen, and 2 White haired magic swordsmen. Four of these characters are built off the same move set.
Mario series now has two clones and a echo. Green Mario and Mario playing Doctor. And now orange dress Peach. We also have space Peach, who while original... looks like Peach more than Daisy... like what.
Even Metroid is Samus, Dark Samus, and Zero Suit Samus for 3/4 being some type of Samus.

So no, bring more Pokemon reps in! It's the only large series that has supplied us with a lot of unique and different fighters with Pichu being the only truly lack luster addition as baby Pikachu.
i'm somebody who likes characters whose personalities show through so eh
though i will say that the concepts of each pokemon are one of their strongest aspects

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Back when we were working from Smash 4's roster of Pokemon, I wanted Decidueye badly, because we had no Grass or Ghost type yet, and I wanted to complete the trinity of fully evolved starters.

Then they brought back Trainer and Pichu, which created overlapping types and overlapping starters. So now I don't care about Pokemon in Smash at all anymore...

Blue7113

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW650454463802
I don’t agree that they’re boring but with all the vets returning I think we have enough.

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
After Mimikyu's and Meowth's deconfirmation I'm also really not caring anymore.
Oh well, Gardevoir or Raichu (echo) could be cool though

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
It's not so much that I don't want a Pokémon newcomer, it's more that the ones I want are basically no-hopers.

Incineroar or Decidueye are the two that actually have a shot, but neither of them really do much for me.

I'd rather have Primarina or Silvally or Buzzwole (or any UB for the matter).
Primarina has an unique build no other fighter has.
Silvally could represent every single type in the series.
And UBs in general could do some really wacky ****.

But I just don't see any of those happening, tbh.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't really want one either.

Part of the reason being any of the Pokemon I'd want to see playable aren't likely, so it's unlikely I'd ever be hyped at a Pokemon newcomer anyway.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Exactly.

And I truly believe that Team Rocket can be very unique and different than most playable fighters in Smash.
challenger approaching Team Rocket.png

Team Rocket would be like Ice Climbers meets Pokémon Trainer. :ulticeclimbers::ultpokemontrainer:

Jessie and James stay in the background like Pokémon Trainer.
Team Rocket battle.jpg

Meowth, Arbok, and Weezing are the actual playable fighters like Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.
Team Rocket Pokemon.jpg

BUT here's the twist!

Team Rocket are like two teams in one. :052::024: and :052::110:

Meowth is the main Pokémon... so like Ice Climbers, Meowth is Popo... and Arbok and Weezing are Nana.
Team Rocket Go gif 5.gif

Jessie and James take turns sending out Arbok and Weezing to be Meowth's tag team partner. I know they aren't Arbok and Weezing but you know what I mean!
Team Rocket Go gif 7.gif

Remember the motto.

Prepare for trouble!
Make it double!
Meowth! That's right!

I believe this fits the "two teams in one" idea.

Alolan Meowth could be an Echo Fighter of Meowth… for those who prefer to play as Meowth without Arbok and Weezing.
Meowth Echo Fighter.png

Seriously. People are sleeping on Meowth/Team Rocket. They would have made great villains for the Adventure Mode.
Pikachu vs Meowth 1.jpg

Last edited:

Yuya-Noboru

Smash Journeyman
I don't want a new Pokemon fighter either, I personally only liked the first two generations but most Pokemons are too childish for me. I prefer a grown-up roster with characters such as Castlevania, Fire Enblem and Metroid... like we had in the last direct. I just hope they'll keep adding more villains to the roster.

Mewtwo is the only one I like and play with, the other are kind of boring and looks bland to me.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Pretty much this.

My adoration for Pokemon ended after G/S, so I don't care for the new announcements since I only have vague knowledge of who they are at best. But each character, Pichu aside, has been wholly unique both in visuals and gameplay. No other represented series can say that while also boasting so many reps in the lineup.

I wouldn't mind if we skipped adding a Pokemon this time, but I also wouldn't mind if we added one. Someone's gonna like it. (Incineroar's design is so very bleh though.)

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
The ones I would like to see playable (Hawlucha, Sceptile, Infernape, SNORLAX) have had their generations pass, the new pokemon are all crap, I'm fine with what we have.

Last edited:

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
You're not the only one. Pokémon is my favorite series, but I'm completely content with the Pokémon characters we already have. There's no popular Gen 7 Pokémon that really stands out to me as exceptionally interesting or notable, so I'm completely fine with them just skipping the obligatory "new gen rep". Pichu, Squirtle, and Ivysaur all coming back is more than enough for me.

chaostails7

Smash Cadet
The only thing I really care about is more unique and interesting movesets, which a new Pokémon almost certainly would be. Seriously - a wrestler or a ghostly sniper would be awesome! That's why I don't care much for Marth #4 even though I love FE, and love to see a new Poke. That said, as long as they keep the uniqueness coming, anythings good with me, so I'm not clamoring for either Incineroar or Decidueye.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I second this notion. I put Decideye in my Predictions because he’s the most popular choice and I actually do dig the design and wouldn’t mind it. Other than that, we have more than plenty. At the very least, I’d say wait until DLC to add a Pokemon. There’s just too many other successful franchises that still need more reps. But when it comes to the Pokemon/Fire Emblem comparison. Atleast pokemon doesn’t have a million blue hair sword wielding characters with super similar move sets.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
The Pokémon newcomers I would love to play as would be Dragonite, Corsola, Blaziken, and Decidueye. Of those 4, only Decidueye stands a ghost of a chance.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I don't want a new Pokemon fighter either, I personally only liked the first two generations but most Pokemons are too childish for me. I prefer a grown-up roster with characters such as Castlevania, Fire Enblem and Metroid... like we had in the last direct. I just hope they'll keep adding more villains to the roster.

Mewtwo is the only one I like and play with, the other are kind of boring and looks bland to me.
I really hate when ppl label something childish

Kori

Smash Cadet
I'm kinda right there with you. To me Pokemon is something so huge, with such a huge roster, it's hard to pick one, and when you do it feels mostly out of place. Every other series is represented by a main protagonist or antagonist or whatever...Pokemon for the most part, aside from like...Pikachu and Mewtwo...maybe Jigglypuff because she was an original...all the others just feel like someone was just tossing darts at a dartboard. It would be like making the new Zelda rep Random Villager #24

But that's just my opinion. I don't dislike any of the Poke'mon, some work really well as characters, but like...Greninja...really?

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I'm not really hyped for any possible Pokémon rep either.

I guess Hoopa Unbound could be neat with portals. Deoxys switching forms like monado arts could be neat. A rocket grunt trainer might be interesting. Zeraora with a plasma fists mechanic might be okay.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I'm split on this. Pokemon has enough reps, however I will say that I personally would like it if Gardevoir or Blaziken are added. I do feel like gen 3 had enough of an impact to warrant a character. I just hate how pokemon has much like Fire emblem become a flavor of the month franchise in its support, instead of focusing on characters who have developed strong followings and have more history.

As for how its unique in its spread, I don't think that's fair.Yes, most pokemon support a unique design aesthetic but to say it can only be exclusive to pokemon is a disservice to other franchises. I mean Zelda could easily be just as diverse if they had characters like Midna, Skull Kid, and Ganon instead of having three Links. The same could be said about franchises like Kirby, Warioware, etc.

Yuya-Noboru

Smash Journeyman
I really hate when ppl label something childish
I mean... they looks too much "happy sugar life pyon! pyon!" for me so I define them as such. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I dislike Pokemons or that those games are for kids (I still like to play the first games or fan-remakes such as PokeOne), it's just that I want Smash Bros to go on a more serious way.

soviet prince

Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I mean... they looks too much "happy sugar life pyon! pyon!" for me so I define them as such. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I dislike Pokemons or that those games are for kids (I still like to play the first games or fan-remakes such as PokeOne), it's just that I want Smash Bros to go on a more serious way.
I get you :), but I rather there be a balance between both. part of the reason I like nintendo is there games are not a serious or realistic like other game company's. I mean you can have a fun game and tell a good story without being another guy with a gun killing things. They still have those mascot type characters when it seems like everyone else is going the realistic route.

I prob did not describe this well I am having a hard time putting it into words but hopefully you can catch what I am meaning.

disclaimeer: not saying I dislike serious games they can be good, heck my favorite game is bioshock

soviet prince

Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I'm split on this. Pokemon has enough reps, however I will say that I personally would like it if Gardevoir or Blaziken are added. I do feel like gen 3 had enough of an impact to warrant a character. I just hate how pokemon has much like Fire emblem become a flavor of the month franchise in its support, instead of focusing on characters who have developed strong followings and have more history.

As for how its unique in its spread, I don't think that's fair.Yes, most pokemon support a unique design aesthetic but to say it can only be exclusive to pokemon is a disservice to other franchises. I mean Zelda could easily be just as diverse if they had characters like Midna, Skull Kid, and Ganon instead of having three Links. The same could be said about franchises like Kirby, Warioware, etc.
apparently the fans love flavor of the month, everytime a gen 1 pokemon gets talked about you can hear the screams of gen1 favoring

Mav485

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1504-7090-2374
Switch FC
SW 7228 3594 2505
Add me to the list of people who wouldn’t be heartbroken to see new Pokemon left out this cycle.

I can see why people lose interest in more Pokemon getting added to the Smash roster. With many of the protagonists and additions from other series, there is a guaranteed connection to those characters. Everyone knows and sees the same stories and characters. Pokemon can easily come off as random/filler though. In the Pokemon games, I never used a Jigglypuff, Pichu, or Greninja. Bulbasaur and Lucario were scarce as well. It’s hard to be psyched for any certain Pokemon when there is no personal connection to them. It’s why Pikachu, Mewtwo, and the Pokemon Trainer work so well. They’re the most common touchstones for people who know or play Pokemon.

Last edited:

Kadji100

Smash Cadet
doesn't matter if their gen 7 or not, i just don't want one. i find pokemon characters boring
counting the pokemon trainer as seperate characters, we have 9 pokemon fighters
[...]
if we were to both get decidueye and incineroar, that'd put us up to 11
it pisses me off how fire emblem is viewed so negatively by the smash community while pokemon is flooded with new reps and nobody bats an eye
yeah, pokemon is an incredibly successful franchise and it makes sense
but so is fire emblem, but just with a more niche audience
[...]
now i may be a bit alone in this opinion
but it feels to me that people don't really want pokemon and only predict them because they're obvious choices (except for decidueye i like his design)
they aren't even characters, really
they don't have a unique personality

though, if a new pokemon is announced i won't be too upset
i'd be happy to give decidueye a whirl if he's announced :grin:
Almost every FE Character is a Sword Fighter.
Almost every Pokemon has a unique feel to it.

I don't care for more Sword Fighter.
I do care for more unique fighter.

Just my 2 cents

Standlord

Smash Cadet
You can dislike Pokemon but saying that they are bland or don't have anything unique to them... Come on, they are the most diverse series in smash both in design and moveset, and each of them have been given some sort of personality. People hating on Greninja or Lucario for not bringing nothing to smash must be in a very hard denial, no offense.

That being said, I agree its stupid that people criticize mindlessly Fire Emblem for "having too many characters" (when in reality they only have 4 and a half and a couple clones) and then we have Pokemon (with 8 and 1 clone) and everyone still want more. It's also beyond logical explanation how people think that Zelda is well represented in smash when it has only 3 unique fighters, specially when it's in the Top 3 Nintendo biggest franchises. There's so much potential there (and the potential characters being "one offs" shouldn't matter when they are popular, many characters from other series are "one offs" and no one cares, and, hey, we have Sheik too). But that aside, FE hate is due mainly to two reasons:

1 - For some reason people don't get that Fire Emblem, to this date, has also a good diversity of characters that bring good stuff into smash (clones aside, they don't count). We have a wizard, a dragon-ish character, and two unique only-sword users. Sure, it would be great if we had an axe user, a lance/spear user (although Corrin does have a couple lance-like attacks), a hammer, and whatnot. But we don't have those cause IS base their character designs on what they think the people who buy their games are gonna like more, so protagonist end up with a sword on most cases, and due to timings what we have in smash is what we have. Blame society for liking swords more than other weapons, but a sword fighter can be unique (and they are). The only problem we really have is that Sakurai has some phobia to decloning characters and due to that Roy still shares some moves with Marth while not being count as a clone.

2 - It was a really bad move having both Roy and Corrin as DLC in smash 4. I don't know what where they thinking. Corrin was fine, but Roy was overkill when we could have had Wolf or any other newcomer from any other first party franchise. Having Corrin as the only first party newcomer was the decisive catalyst of all the Fire Emblem hate amongst the smash community, specially when the ballot was useless (for the DLC of sm4sh at least). Thanks to those decisions now we have all the mindless FE hate, but I cannot even blame the fans on this, I blame the developers and Sakurai for a bad administration of the DLC spots. You can only do "blatant advertisement" (Corrin) is you include other fan requested characters from other first party franchises AND Roy doesn't take priority over Wolf or another newcomer. Otherwise you get this unnecessary FE hate.

Pokemon characters, as I said, are amongst the most unique in the whole roster. I myself didn't like generation 7. I think it was horrendous in numerous aspects, from design choices of the Pokemon, to the game being way too easy (as always, but worse) or having the simplest characters (as always, but worse, come on, the Avatar has the same facial expression in every cutsecene, it's so weird). BUT a Pokemon choice is always a good choice regardless because of their potential in smash (I mean, as long as an UB don't make it in the roster).

However, I do think that due to having so little number of newcomers this time around and having already 8 unique Pokemon characters in the roster, Pokemon would be fine without a new character, simply to give other franchises an opportunity. But due to their potential, I cannot be mad if they add one, even if its Incineroar (whose design I dislike strongly, altough not as much as much as the UBs. If they add one of those I would be mad, sorry).

Although I have to say, Decidueye would be very unique and fun with ghost traits and all, but a part of me wants to be surprised with a non-gen-7-fan-favourite Pokemon like Sceptile or Deoxys (I think he was already deconfirmed though) making it into smash due to the ballot and uniqueness potential. But I don't think it's going to happen. The best we can expect in that regard is an echo from some other mildly requested Pokemon, and even then I wouldn't count on it.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Honestly, we got Squirtle, Ivysaur and Pichu back. I personally think Pokemon can take a comfortable backseat this time. Greninja was a good addition, but I don't see any new Pokemon living up to it's popularity, let alone the absolute titans of popularity; Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo, Lucario... Yeah let Jigglypuff and Ivysaur sit with them, doesn't matter they are veterans and Ivysaur is part of the Pokemon Trainer's main gimmick.

I would happily take a Pokemon that has had lasting popularity over the ages. But which Pokemon really fits this? There's not too many, especially if we are to disregard Generation 1 because people don't want more of them in. It IS to be somewhat expected if Pokemon Let's Go is THE major Pokemon release of the Switch however.

With that being said, these are a couple of Pokemon I wouldn't object against being in, with some minor explanation included.

Snorlax ; Jigglypuff semi-clone but a super heavy. The concept is just too funny to disregard. Roll Out is swapped for Body Slam however. Pound is Mega Punch, Up B is Sleep Talk, Rest actually restores health.. no double jumps and no Up B recovery tho.

Raichu ; Either a Echo of Pikachu, emulating Pikachu's N64's playstyle with the aerials and throws and a longer tail, little more weight and more power. Good enough of a concept!

Gengar ; Seemingly one of the most popular Generation 1 Pokemon left. Also very popular in Pokken.

Charizard X ; a solo Charizard who's buffed and can actually fly when asked of him. Echo of Charizard who is seriously buffed to compensate having no Squirtle and Ivysaur. Down B gets a unique attack which is not Rock Smash.

Sceptile ; Pokken popularity, because he's damn amazing in that game! Might've gotten a few "Grass Starter bandwagonist" votes for the Ballot.

Blaziken ; Easy to create using C.Falcon as a base. Am not suggesting a C.Falcon Echo though. Very popular all over. And am kind of a nostalgist for Generation 3 honestly.

Rhydon ; Obligationary because it's the very first Pokemon that was created. And honestly, he's awesome.

Who doesn't wanna play as THAT!? Lame people, I tell you that.

Turtlar

Smash Apprentice
I'm indifferent to new Pokemon being added. I already have Charizard and Mewtwo, so I don't really care who they add or if they add anything at all. New Pokemon characters are usually very unique, unlike FE, so I don't mind them so much.

The only additions that would really get me excited would be something like Rhydon or Nidoking, but we have enough Gen 1 Pokemon.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't mind a new rep, but it can't be Gen 1 as I'm partially bothered by the high amount of Gen 1 rep (though I admit I like Meowth, who's deconfirmed), and I hope it isn't one that tends to be shoved in our faces, like Blaziken, Lucario, and Greninja in Gens 3, 4, and 6 respectively. I wasn't able to watch the Gen 7 anime at all for reasons, so I don't know if that Gen had a Pokemon similar to the position of the ones I named. I rather have Pokemon over FE at least (bias against FE), but it has to be a good one, and I only see Inceneroar and Deceidueye being the most potential ones, though I wouldn't mind Gardevoir if she's missing from the Pokeball item.

spinalwolf

Smash Apprentice
Its an extremely big franchise (bigger than Mario) and is heavily related to Nintendo so why wouldn't they add more to keep that extremely large fanbase happy.
Bigger as in what exactly? Cause if we're going off sales, Mario franchise has far more units sold for its games than Pokemon.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Bigger as in what exactly? Cause if we're going off sales, Mario franchise has far more units sold for its games than Pokemon.
I think the “bigger” part is about Pokémon as a franchise overall instead of just gaming (where they are a larger franchise than Mario in every other department)
You left out :ultbowser::ultbowserjr: (and if you were to count the spin off series, :ultdiddy::ultdk::ultkrool::ultwario::ultyoshi:)

And how do you even know if Mario isn’t the Luigi clone (Red Luigi)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I’m not a Pokémon guy anymore so I don’t care if they add another rep or not.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
The way I see it, just have Pokémon Trainer with a new set of Pokémon to cater to each new generation. Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard, for example, could be replaced with Popplio, Dartrix, and Incineroar. Of course, this doesn't have to be set up like this in the manner of first, second, and third forms. Decidueye is a very popular Pokémon, and while I'm always choosing water types for my starter Pokémon, my son likes owls. It'd be the first time I didn't start off with a water type. Besides, the idea of a grass and flying type, as well as a grass and ghost type just seemed pretty unique. I think Mewtwo could remain as the villain.

As for Pikachu? I don't care. I prefer Raichu, and I'm disappointed Pichu is even in SSBM and SSBU. Jigglypuff is obsolete. It's just there because it was popular at the time in the Pokémon anime. It was easier to make because of the Kirby model. I can't recall Jigglypuff ever being capable of flight, so that made no sense as well. Once again, this shows the Kirby model in effect. Floating isn't the same thing as flying, so don't even try arguing in favor of Jigglypuff's ability to fly in SSB. Spiders can use the wind to be carried off to travel kilometers. It's called "ballooning". That's my take on this whole thing.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Jigglypuff isn't obsolete, she's a veteran from the very first Smash. That alone makes her valid enough to stay. Yes I don't think Jigglypuff flying around like Kirby makes a lot of sense, but hey, she can do it now and she is classifed as a "Balloon Pokemon" so that's not too farfetched honestly.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Jigglypuff isn't obsolete, she's a veteran from the very first Smash. That alone makes her valid enough to stay. Yes I don't think Jigglypuff flying around like Kirby makes a lot of sense, but hey, she can do it now and she is classifed as a "Balloon Pokemon" so that's not too farfetched honestly.
I think she is. She wasn't even on the list of Japan's 100 most popular Pokémon. I don't think being a veteran is what should warrant a character's placement. Relevance makes more sense.

RedDragon64

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8521-4195-4716
Eh 50 50
On one hand there are so many fighters I want in that pokemon even tho I love it has no room among other fighters I want
But on the other hand I LOVVVE pokemon and a new rep would be great so I am on the fence

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm disappointed Pichu is even in SSBM and SSBU
Melee I can understand, but why be disappointed in Pichu being apart of Smash Ultimate (where it’s main thing is how everyone is here)

Top Bottom