• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

always stichface

FerHell

Smash Rookie
i am not a very good player,but my friend who mains falco clams that his crew and him went to LA to play another crew and that there peach player can pull out-willingly every 2-4 times a damage cabage (stichface) if there is like some whole big secert on this, plz tell,

Ps yeah it sounds like i'm dumb or noobish for thinking the creators could have put something so UNBALNCE in the game,but still

Pritch

Smash Lord
Definitely does not work. Though there are some players who are just lucky and seem to pull waaaay more stitches than they deserve (particularly when dittoing me), it is in fact a random chance. 1/300 or somthing in that range if I remember correctly.

Samochan

Smash Master
The guy is just really lucky. The pull ratio for stitches is 1/50 and for items it's 1/300. Sometimes I seem to pull 1-2 stitches in many matches in a row and then later no stitch for a long time. <_>

Cort

Apple Head
There are no AR codes to affect turnip pulls aside from making her always pull an item or something.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Definitely does not work. Though there are some players who are just lucky and seem to pull waaaay more stitches than they deserve (particularly when dittoing me), it is in fact a random chance. 1/300 or somthing in that range if I remember correctly.
There is no way other than pulling more turnips to get more stitch faces.

I think a stitch face is 1/30-1/50 turnips. beamsword =1/600 bombbomb=1/300 saturn=1/150

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
This is like 3 stiches + 1 bomb-omb in like 15 seconds. Can anyone beat that record? XD
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_jFxzsidavo
Although... it's technically cheating, because that's spread between 2 peaches :p The fair by the blue peach (me) is missing a stichface that I threw without knowing it to be sticht; I also think he found a stichface but threw it because he was looking for a bomb-omb... and it looks like dot face too (2nd rarest turnip IIRC, don't know really if it counts though)

Well, that is besides the left peach's other record - beam sword bomb-omb beam sword all in a row. Second most impressive next to his 7 consecutive misfires in a row above FD, and next to that Luigi downtilt to misfire FTKO vs. Eddie's Ganondorf XP

Seriously, who says beam sword is rarer than bomb-omb? I've gotten more swords than bombs it seems...

AIDS

Smash Lord
lol i remember the FC3 Crews and Crazyjones pulled out a stitch face, then a bob-omb, then another stitchface all one after the other in the same match, i think it was vs Ken

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I got a bomb hat trick against a Samus player once.

i yelled, 'MINE ARE BETTER!!!' and *****

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Within my region I'm known to have "the hax". Previous tournament I got about 13 bombs including picking one up in 4 straight matches in a set. Bob-ombs suck so it didn't do much. I have my Stitch fits here and there xD.

Top Bottom