• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALT [Results on First Post]

Aiko

Smash Champion
actually youtube screwed up alans upload too. That 1 is from alans and it took him all night to get it done :S and he has good connection too.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Shoutout to some people:

PDOT - Thanks for taking me up there prob would have never gone without you, you have gotten better and you are defintely better then Chrisboi now lol.

Aiko - I think I only played you once :( Thanks for letting us stand round anyway

Bullet Bill - I must admit I thought your doc would be extremely awful but it was ok when I played it, keep up the good work.

P.Vanity - What happened to the other 2 MM's lol. I bet you in one then you didn't want anymore :(

Foulplay - Your falcon was ok didn't get to play you alot I think but I was you alot lol.

Ac_Anon - I guess I kinda broke your 13 place thingy my beating you in the £5.13 MM lol Your samus was good though but my stitchfaces were just to much :).

AmcD - I think I only got to play a shiek ditto with you but your shiek was good when I played it though. Everytime I saw you iswell you were always smiling lol, not the weird type of smiling like edwin though.

BB - :( Didnt get to play you cos you went.

Coey - Nice y.link it was different from PDOT gay one lol.

Reacher - Your fox was really good in the tourn and so was our friendlies and MM. I never really seen anyone use full jump Uair so much and land it lol.

Zeppo - You were too good, I was just happy i managed to take a game off of you in the tourn.

J03 - Will I ever see you worried and not in a happy mood lol. Your fox is good though, weeeird style and our MM was fun.

Chrisboi - You did Ok I guess, but you were still shook to accept my EM EM lol. Hopefully you will accept it but next time but seriously you have gotten alot better since the last time I played.

Edwin - Trashtalk aside you are really good I knew that already., I should have went shiek against you in tourn but altogether sick Marth.... prick

VA - I think everyone one of our tourn matches were close until edwin happened lol. Sorry about that but your samus is too good and quite annoying but still fun lol.

P.Pro - I dont know who you were but you came out of know where and you were amazing. Very good peach and most technical fox in the UK???

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Singles:
1. Fuzzyness
2. Cpt Zeppo
3. Tears of Sephiroth
4. Professor Pro
5. Reacher
5. Vanity Angel
7. Chrisboi
7. Ogre
9. Aiko
9. AmcD
9. JO3
9. Lord Rust
13. AC Anon (surprise surprise)
13. Blood Bowler
13. Coey
13. P.dot

After chatting all this whack about how chrisboi is so ****e, he came 7th, how do you guys feel
i cant stop laughing why cant i stop laughing

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Since the tourn gone I have heard nothing about any of the liverpool people bad mouthing Chris, sooo were you lot impressed at his placing and how he played or did you think it was all luck and he is still ****.
PDOT what do you think cos i luv you

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I know PDOT. It seems like no matter what Chrisboi does when you play him your ALWAYS that one step ahead of him. Its because you train with me and he trains with Fuzzyness, Edwin and Frostbyte who are getting him no where lol.

ting!

Smash Cadet
The fact is, he placed 7th, yes he's irritating and yes he trains with whoever but jesus christ I cant believe you guys actually spend this much time ranting over this guy.

chris H

Smash Journeyman
The fact is, he placed 7th, yes he's irritating and yes he trains with whoever but jesus christ I cant believe you guys actually spend this much time ranting over this guy.
lol but pro i don't get it you say pdot beats me all the time he plays me and yet when i play him i win 99.9% of the time

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
99.9% is a lie.

Anyway, not enough shout outs..

Where/when is the next melee tourn? Not brawl, brawl is f'ing **** !!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
The next tournament will be hosted by whoever is willing to do so/ is able to do so. Personally I'm going to wait for TKI before I go to another tournament.

And ya I agree- hardly any shoutouts :(. Tis is shame

Top Bottom