• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alright guys, we've got **** to do

just watched the japan vids of ganbara nai. That guy's nade game is something to be reckoned with and studied. He didn't even use f tilt that much. He was doing somethings that i do, like not even bothering to bair anymore and just pull out a nade when landing. Everyone should really give them a look

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Does anyone know **** about teaming with Wolf? I need some pointers lol
I play Wolf so I can tell you stuff.

Let him go aggro, while you camp behind him. Wolf covers LOTS of space in little time and deals good damage. Dthrow into your utilt is a very effective way to get a KO - dhtrow is one of the things that make Wolf good in teams because he can throw you into any KO move with it. He also lives long and with his shine he doesn't get tossed around and handles double MK better than many other characters.

just watched the japan vids of ganbara nai. That guy's nade game is something to be reckoned with and studied. He didn't even use f tilt that much. He was doing somethings that i do, like not even bothering to bair anymore and just pull out a nade when landing. Everyone should really give them a look
Keep in mind though, that the match-ups he plays in these videos [DDD and ICs] require a very specific playstyle, where ftilt should only be used in very specific situations. What I noticed was that before the ftilt he would always throw a grenade right in front of him - the grenade ended up above the ftilt's hitbox, which makes the move a lot saver. If he wiffst the ftilt he can just pick up the grenade and do whatever he wants.

:059:

etecoon

Smash Hero
is there a thread somehwere with a lot of japanese video's or did you just find this on youtube or something? haven't been using mah xerox enough lately : )

Top Bottom