• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alpha Gundam's MEGA FUN SMASHFEST (Dec 1st)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Ok so this smashfest is actually being held by my friend Darvel *seph20* and hes to **** lazy to make this post so im doing this in his place.

What: SSBM

Where: 4343 Warm springs road 31909 Columbus GA. Apt# 1607

When: Dec1st *the day before Reflex's tourny.

Time: He didnt specify a time, but i think 2pm is a good time to start.

Why: cause you need the pratice XD.

Cell phone: (706)-536-7344 *his not mine*

Housing: Alright so Darvel can house peeps for this YAYHUZZ, but you need to bring your own sleeping gear

Alright i hope to see you guys at this :)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
so this is close to reflex's and its the day before?

i'm down.

but a place to crash for the night is a must.
Yeah were like 10mins away and ill make sure darvel will house people for this
edit: so i just talk to darvel and hosuing is open up so if you need to crash just hit me or darvel up.
Also we do need tvs as well.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If I can find a way to successfully set up my tournament while coming, I'd like to show up to this.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
**** YOU JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Ummmm do I have to show up at this?

*FLAME SHIELD*

j/k j/k of course I'll be here, I have no good enough Johns to not be there LOL.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
oh **** how come i didnt see this earlier. Alpha how many can he house? cause we have 5 coming. id really like to smash with some people the day before.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
oh **** how come i didnt see this earlier. Alpha how many can he house? cause we have 5 coming. id really like to smash with some people the day before.

Lets see your group plus Xif and firends makes 9 so yeah i dont think that will be a problem, but make sure to bring your own sleep gear:)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yeah were like 10mins away and ill make sure darvel will house people for this
edit: so i just talk to darvel and hosuing is open up so if you need to crash just hit me or darvel up.
Also we do need tvs as well.
do you think you can house me and a couple of some crew members of mine, but I'll have to talk to RAM he's my crew leader.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
@ ragnarock: Not to sure darvel has 10 folks under his roof at the moment but you might want to try prac or reflex to see if either one of them is housing.
@nice: ummm well we only have 2 at his place and of them lags >.<. So hopefully the other CDE members can bring some tvs.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I want to come.
I will come if I can.
I hope I can come.
Gonna tell Mike.
Donate monies to me plz.
Or food.
Edible donations would be awesome.

OH SNAP I REMEMBER ALPHA PROMISED ME KFC.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Okay, I can house about ten people. Priority goes to Ram and the rest of the Ballhandlers because they asked first. That leaves room for about 5-6 more people.

edit:There are two beds available and three couch spaces, everybody else needs to be prepared to share floor space with three dogs.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Copied and pasted from my post in Reflex's thread, just so everyone sees it who needs to see it:

Prac's House:
1. Rice
2. RAM
3. Drumma Boi
4. Ragnarok
5. Mr. P
6. ihavespaceballs
7. -Chad-
8. Iori
9. Zero
10. Ambix (possibly)

Darvel's House:
1. KOKingPin
2. JMOAN
3. RedNinja
4. Bloshi
5.Aurafox (possibly)
6. XIF
7. PB&J
8. C.....
9. Laijin
10. GA Peach

Jeff's Dorm Room:

2 slots left at Jeff's, so if anyone doesn't feel like crowding and wants to escape, simply make a mention of it here. I think Jeff has one free bed in his room, but the other guy will probably be on the floor unless you can make one of those common room furniture pieces comfy for you to sleep.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Copied and pasted from my post in Reflex's thread, just so everyone sees it who needs to see it:

Prac's House:
1. Rice
2. RAM
3. Drumma Boi
4. Ragnarok
5. Mr. P
6. ihavespaceballs
7. -Chad-
8. Iori
9. Zero
10. Ambix (possibly)

Darvel's House:
1. KOKingPin
2. JMOAN
3. RedNinja
4. Bloshi
5.Aurafox (possibly)
6. XIF
7. PB&J
8. C.....
9. Laijin
10. GA Peach

Jeff's Dorm Room:

2 slots left at Jeff's, so if anyone doesn't feel like crowding and wants to escape, simply make a mention of it here. I think Jeff has one free bed in his room, but the other guy will probably be on the floor unless you can make one of those common room furniture pieces comfy for you to sleep.
i say we have a house battle. i think our house would win, real talk.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Alpha you ****.

You know good and well everybody's gunna get lost going to your house.

GUYS IT'S A TRAP; HE LIVES IN THE LOST WOODS. >.>

nice1

Smash Lord
Alpha you ****.

nah its a cool house it's...... h/o wtf i lost 20 bucks there last time i went to his house. don't go guys you will lose money when u go to sleep at his house. alpha moves like a shadow in the dark at night

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Alpha you ****.

Good thing the Smashfest is at DARVEL'S APARTMENT. Learn to read... or better yet...

READ A BOOK *****!!!

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Good thing the Smashfest is at DARVEL'S APARTMENT. Learn to read... or better yet...

READ A BOOK *****!!!

Buy some land, buy some land! Man, **** spinnin' rims! :laugh:

I'm gonna most likely be at Darvel's house first. Then later on that night, I'm goin' to Prac's...Then back to Darvel's.

If there are any Money Matches, Iron Man (Money) Matches, or any good sets of friendlies that you want to be known, please let DP know.

I just got a VCR and 6 blank tapes and I'm all set to record myself and anybody else who wants to be recorded at these events.

I posted this in both threads. :laugh:

Seph20

Smash Cadet
Hi! ^.^ Its me Darvel the one whos thowin the smashfest thing at (who cares who you are! GET OFF OF THE FORUM LOSER!!) umm, my apartment? Jus wanted to make a correction (YOU SUCK! Seph20!!) The apartment number is 1607 not 1507... Ok Bye! have any questions call me. (Yo ******* Avata-!) READ A BOOK *****!!!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
just to be clear its not gonna be laijin with me but instead S0FT (josh) because laijin has work during the times we wanna smash the days before.

just an FYI.

and also confirming our spot in darvel's apartment for sleeping.

Top Bottom