• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alpha Gundam's MEGA FUN SMASHFEST (Dec 1st)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
just to be clear its not gonna be laijin with me but instead S0FT (josh) because laijin has work during the times we wanna smash the days before.

just an FYI.

and also confirming our spot in darvel's apartment for sleeping.
Kk we got you guys cover:)
KO: You guys still coming?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
@Alpha - Will 1:00 be too early??? I gotta pick up Gerrard before coming to this, but I was meeting him at CSU at 1:00 (which puts us about 5 minutes from Darvel's place) and I definately don't feel like doin nothin for an hour straight lol.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
@Alpha - Will 1:00 be too early??? I gotta pick up Gerrard before coming to this, but I was meeting him at CSU at 1:00 (which puts us about 5 minutes from Darvel's place) and I definately don't feel like doin nothin for an hour straight lol.
No you can show up at 1pm if you want *bring your wii by tehway*
what time will be good to show up because we are 3 hours away and we want to make sure
Anytime after 12pm is good:)

Top Bottom