• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Almo's Mass Gathering 2 Results and Shoutouts

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
REAL SHOUT OUTS! GO!

Brawl Doubles

1: Final Boss (OBM + Fatal) ($67.20) - We didn't get to play you. This is slightly dissapointing.
2: My partner is a scrub (Scrub + Kevin) ($28.80) - Good stuff in teams, you guys make a hell of a combination.
3: Don't get grabbed (Green Ace + IcyLight) - That was the lamest thing I ever saw. I lol'd so hard.
4: Side Smashed (Turtle + JJ Wolf) - I hate you turtle, too many bananas, good stuff guys.
5: Cartoon Heroes (Riot + Ace) - Well we did okay. Time to stop sandbagging though/
7: We Crouch-Cancel D-Smash for Massive Damage (Rainy + Etherlight) - Fun matches, I don't know why I never ban Japes against you guys.
9: Wal-Mart (Krimzon + Rogue) - GGs
9: Team I'm gunna cut off Peachkid's Stripper Leg (Bloodcross + DCADN) - LOL. GGs

Brawl Singles

1: Fatal ($129.60) Snake - Scrub. Why you so afraid to MM me. :p Good stuff sir.
2: OBM ($64.80) Game and Watch - Make me the next Buuman, and than if we meet in bracket let's go Low Tier.
3: Green Ace ($21.60)- Yoshi - Good stuff sir. See, we don't need a Low Tier tourney for you to make money.
4: Kevin/Bizkit- Snake- Always fun friendlies. I need more friendlies with you in the future, Snake apparently beats me worse than I thought. Good stuff sir.
5: Turtle - Diddy - It was good talking to you man. Your Pit advice helped me alot, and than I totally squandered against his snake and played so badly Fatal had to berate me.
7: Icy Light- Oli - I TOTALLY BEAT YOUR ICE CLIMBERS IN AN EPIC $1 MM! I'm clearly the greatest player ever. LOL, always nice seeing you man.
7: Kool-Aid- Pit/Snake - Good games. You're Pit's not bad, heard it got you alot of wins. Next time we meet I'm taking you down sir.
9: Scrub - LOL at the name. Good stuff in Crews
9: Peachkid - It was a good tourney sir. Tiring being in charge of stuff though isn't it.
9: JJ Wolf - I'm glad I never play you and only your friends in Bracket. Except Turtle, Diddy Ditto's are dumb. Your Wolf is sick.
9: Bloodcross the ONLY guy in the tournamnet who got laid - Most untrue name ever. Stop being so Dark Blood man.
13: Etherlight - Thanks again man, I owe you.
13: Riot got 5th in Melee - Ace, seriously, stop squandering. You should never be placing this bad again.
17: hotdogturtle - WARMPOOCHSQUIRTLE!
17: LuVr - Good games in Melee man. I had no idea what to do against Pichu, I couldn't combo him at all... it was scary. Stick with peach though man. Of the 4 chars I've played of yours she was the best.
17: Xfro - Always good times when RI shows up.
17: Riot - We need to fix this slump you're in sir.
17: Pchu - Good games, Mario mans are too few and far between.
17: xRoYx (Big Fan of llaMaCario) - Thank you so much man. I don't know what happened, but i totally owe you.
17: Almo - :'(
25: Wolfy - Texture hacks for the win!
25: Decadon - I'm beating you in Melee next time and than taking Riot out and stealing his 5th place. Sorry.

Matt.Zeb - Do not ever play Luigi again. Trust me... your ROB was at least decent and might have gotten a stock. Grade A **** talk though. Even if you can't **** talk me.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaa time fo shoutouts people... you ready for this??

1: Fatal ($129.60) Snake: ur snake makes me wet myself with pleasure. play me next time D: i need snake practice
2: OBM ($64.80) Game and Watch/Wario: lol at the wario in singles. but anyway, nice that u came along..
3: Green Ace ($21.60)- Yoshi: Krunchatize me to rhe wouster tourney captain :D
4: Kevin/Bizkit- Snake: **** them wannabee hoes in crews. even though we lost, we won in the hearts of our team
5: JoeBot - Rob: i tink i played u in doubles. good **** man :D
5: Turtle - Diddy: doubles was nasty. u carried the team when jj went snake XD
7: Icy Light- Oli: I NEED OLI PRACTICE Lololololol still good **** and nice that u came
7: Kool-Aid- Pit: Stop placing so high u mexican XD XD XD. man ill never forget that night at amg1
9: Scrub: lol nice seeing u again man, believe me when i tell u that was the very first time i used somebody else than peach in a melee tourney lol
9: Peachkid: NE Hates you
9: JJ Wolf: <3 ur wolf and draft crews was amazing thanks for coming
9: Bloodcross the ONLY guy in the tournamnet who got laid: rofl at ur name
13: Copacetic: ur tl is nuts, love the zair to usmash combo
13: Etherlight: Ur a **** and nice seeing u, and u better come to the next one D:
13: Riot got 5th in Melee: Aceeeeeeeeeeeee we didnt get to play in tourney D: that makes me sad XD but anyway, thanks for bringing stuff and coming
13: Deoxys: u made roy sadzorz D:
17: hotdogturtle: HOTDOGTURTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
17: Rain(y): nice to see u man, and ur a **** bag place higher cause ur good :D
17: LuVr: i played u, and i say good ****
17: Xfro: hey man nice wario. the peach wario matchup is pretty sided in peachs favor tho :\
17: Riot: Ur melda is a **** and u know that, but nice seeing u dood come to the next one pl0x?
17: Pchu: i think i played u in doubles, and decent mario dude, im pretty used to fighting them tho XD
17: xRoYx (Big Fan of llaMaCario): LEIK OMGAHHHH I WANTED TO PLAY UR LLAMACARIO WITH MY LLAMACARIO D: and thanks for helping me with calling matches man. place higher cause ur better than this
17: Almo: Missing Cookies ftw? XD nice with the 5th place in melee
25: Rogue: i dont remember u srry :<
25: Wolfy: ur texture hacks were crazy... i have a few, but they are only peach really XD
25: KrimZon: Get higher placing man, ur marf is good, and nice seeing u
25: WarrenB: OMG GANON MAN NOT PLAYING GANON WUT???? my lazor brokez :< i think i messed with it too much XD
25: Decadon: Mike u really need to place much higher, cause ur better than dead last

Matt.Zeb: **** talking with u was too much fun... "WHAT IS THIS LT?? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?? ATLEAST YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE PEACHKID IN HIS TAG!! URS IS LIKE.....WHAT??????" come to the next one man

Almo

Smash Ace
lol ace why is there a crying face in your shoutout to me?

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Ether, are you saying that Peachkid has the Draftcrews vids? >_> If so, what is his tube account?
I'm going to edit them. AIM is being ******** and slow and stupid.

I'll edit them today and hope that all of them get uploaded by today and/or tomorrow.

And the combo is up on Youtube, although it's being processed.

WATCHVVVVVV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qZO3NEXZ5k&feature=channel_page

Edit2: Still don't know the Team names so I'll be using Team 1 and Team 2 then :[

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
I got 8 people but I just realized as I went to the end of the Draft Crew matches ~_~

*edits them in the mean time*

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
17: hotdogturtle- np about the ride. and you falling asleep was wicked funny since i was talking and then it was like oh....right.....
>___>

I call "having to wake up at 8 am during spring break" johns.

So Fatal

Smash Master
1: Fatal ($129.60) Snake- Scrub
2: OBM ($64.80) Game and Watch - We totally **** teams. See you next tourney
3: Green Ace ($21.60)- Yoshi - We didn't get to play at all. that sucked. good **** 3rd ye ye
4: Kevin/Bizkit- Snake- First match eh. Second match intense as helllll man your nasty
7: Kool-Aid- Pit- Hell yea kid. Keep getting better everytime. Next time get top 3
9: Scrub- LOL fun matches man in singles and doubles
9: Peachkid- *****. Awsome tournament man it was really sick. lol at my friends taking over and running it
9: JJ Wolf- do better
9: Bloodcross the ONLY guy in the tournamnet who got laid- Close **** man **** CG spike **** lololol
13: Etherlight- get better lol
13: Riot got 5th in Melee- we didnt even get to play. gay

Almo

Smash Ace
Because this is apparently your last tourney and I don't think we even talked or chilled or played... :'(
no we didn't play. but i was the kid randomly playing hotdogturtle in friendlies before the tournament started and was like "hey ace!" and you were all "hey...."

and no it's not my last tournament. it's just common issues i have. i'll be at more. for certain. if it's my last tournament, trust me, you'll know. i'll make sure to play you the next time we meet.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Yet I would enjoy all of the possibilities.

1) You or Fatal lose before facing eachother
2) Fatal humiliates you.
3) You Humiliate Fatal.
4) Somehow you both lose to me. O.o Scrub speaks srs bizness.

xXRoYXx

Smash Cadet
Brawl Singles

1: Fatal ($129.60) Snake - Congrats..Again :p
2: OBM ($64.80) Game and Watch - Congrats
3: Green Ace ($21.60)- Yoshi - **** your yoshi..i should have not tried to play you with other characters then my pit
4: Kevin/Bizkit- Snake
5: JoeBot - Rob - I want a rematch >.>
5: Turtle - Diddy - Good job
7: Icy Light- Oli - Dont worry about the 1$ u dont have to pay me
7: Kool-Aid- Pit - **** we pwnd with the 2v2 friendlys
9: Scrub - Cant wait to meet u again, Pit is getting better :p
9: Peachkid - Thanks for the tourny!
9: JJ Wolf - Congrats
9: Bloodcross the ONLY guy in the tournamnet who got laid - He got laid? o.O
13: Copacetic - Cant wait for your tourny :p
13: Etherlight - Woot Woot !
13: Riot got 5th in Melee - Good job Ace XD
13: Deoxys - I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT HERE LATE, U WERE MY DBLS PARTNER >.>
17: hotdogturtle - Now im hungry just by the name >.>
17: Rain(y) -Thanks for the ride!
17: LuVr
17: Xfro
17: Riot - Hi RIOT :p
17: Pchu - Never got the chance to talk..sorry -.-
17: xRoYx (Big Fan of llaMaCario) - He's not lieing :p
17: Almo - Thanks for letting me help out with brackets
25: Rogue - Good job
25: Wolfy - Good Job
25: KrimZon - Good Job
25: WarrenB - Good Job
25: Decadon - Dont forget the 10$ you owe Almo >.>

joebot

Smash Rookie
Shout-outs

1: Fatal ($129.60) Snake - Good job man. I still haven't played you in a tourney, but guess I'm okay with that.
2: OBM ($64.80) Game and Watch - Good games... I look forward to playing you again.
3: Green Ace ($21.60)- Yoshi - More friendly's next time. Maybe a money match? ;)
4: Kevin/Bizkit- Snake - Good games. My new rival :p I could use some tips vs. snake heh
5: Turtle - Diddy - One of us will be top 3 next time...
7: Icy Light- Oli - Another close set between us, good match
7: Kool-Aid- Pit - You're pretty good. Maybe stick with just Pit next time?
9: Scrub - Nice talking to you.
9: Peachkid - Thanks for hosting the tourney, I liked it and it ran pretty smooth. Cool peach.
9: JJ Wolf - the new turtle
9: Bloodcross the ONLY guy in the tournamnet who got laid - nice meeting you, i got out of the habit of massive side-stepping hehe
13: Etherlight - nice meeting you, thanks for the recording. Let's get a game in next time
13: Riot got 5th in Melee - keep working on that diddy
17: Riot - great zelda, good match
17: Pchu - don't get mad... get glad
17: xRoYx (Big Fan of llaMaCario) - cool lucario, good match
17: Almo - sorry about the gimps! haha... but you guys still won so it's all good. Try not to waste your second jump so fast, probably the most important thing to stop the gimping.
25: Wolfy - awesome texture hacks

Draft crews was really fun. Go side-b falcon kill :D

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Yea...I wanted to see how I'd do vs your Snake on Battlefield. It was a surprise to me that I did so well vs Kevin. O.o

Almo

Smash Ace
same. and yeah joebot, i don't play rob's really, so im assuming just fair you out of that? idk who's fair comes out quicker or which one outranges the other.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure ROB's comes out faster. You can Up B out of it of course though. Also, dothack went into beast mode in crews against me. I deff didn't expect it. He just needs to play like that all the time.

Okay so I went through the replays I have saved on my Wii. The only real noteworthy ones I have are doubles winners finals. Grand finals for doubles was on a different TV (whoops), so don't have those. Also, what happened to any kind of singles finals? I only see one match between Fatal and OBM. I'll also upload the fights Ace saved, since he wants them up. I'll probably upload me vs Fatal too, but that's about it. The rest seem to be friendlies.

Also, the tag replay code DOES work for the most part, but it has a tiny bug where one letter in a tag may be a blank white box. It's not a big deal, but just noting that it doesn't seem to work 100%. It doens't do anything to the replay like dynsc it though, so it's all good.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Thanks Kevin, I need to start getting a feel for what I'm doing wrong and right and seeing myself play. That combined with keeping calm should improve my game overall.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
we didn't really save winners finals or losers finals, they were boring anyway, more of the same from last tourney and me planking ace -___-

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Ah, I see. That's fine then, doubles were more interesting anyway. That first match was godly with the ending, deff belongs on YT. Ace: I can tell you what you do wrong easily. You get too ambitious over the ledge and end up getting gimped or suiciding when you should just get back on the stage and you give up when getting launched at times when you can save your stock with DI. That's just what I gathered from watching. You'd do much better if you worked on that + calming down in your matches.

Edit: Is it alright if I mess with textures in the replays for characters before uploading? I've been messing with them lately and they're too awesome. I assume I can insert them into the replays.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure ROB's comes out faster. You can Up B out of it of course though. Also, dothack went into beast mode in crews against me. I deff didn't expect it. He just needs to play like that all the time.

Okay so I went through the replays I have saved on my Wii. The only real noteworthy ones I have are doubles winners finals. Grand finals for doubles was on a different TV (whoops), so don't have those. Also, what happened to any kind of singles finals? I only see one match between Fatal and OBM. I'll also upload the fights Ace saved, since he wants them up. I'll probably upload me vs Fatal too, but that's about it. The rest seem to be friendlies.

Also, the tag replay code DOES work for the most part, but it has a tiny bug where one letter in a tag may be a blank white box. It's not a big deal, but just noting that it doesn't seem to work 100%. It doens't do anything to the replay like dynsc it though, so it's all good.
man we didn't save any lol. there might be 1 or 2 matches of me vs obm. I did sick stuff this 1 game. so i might of saved it. it was on bf i think

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
RE KEVIN: Are you talking about our Friendlies, or in the stuff I saved? Cause I did somethings(with Diddy specifically) that I wouldn't do normally.

Either way what you're saying makes alot of sense(Specially the DI thing, I tend to still do the AD+Jump and not Momentum Cancel like I should, for somereason when I stopped playing Sonic I stopped doing it and my DI can be shady at times.) And calming down is definatly true.

I just find watching matches helps a person realize what they're doing stupidly and what they're doing smart better than just being told sometimes.

I know Fatal pointed out game 3 vs. Kool Aid I just straight fell apart during my second stock. The SD first stock really messed with my head badly. I need to learn to calm down. Small mistakes get punished really hard as DK and dying so early with Diddy screws with me cause people live so long against me cause I suck at finishing off a stock sometimes and once I notice it get's worse.

::le sigh::

Still alotta work to do.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Edit: Is it alright if I mess with textures in the replays for characters before uploading? I've been messing with them lately and they're too awesome. I assume I can insert them into the replays.
im pretty sure the textures in the replays will not be effected even if u put in texture hacks...im not 100% sure about that and im too lazy/tired to check.

if this has been answered already then meh lol

Top Bottom