• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ally's wario- New metagame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Ally has an amateur Wario. Not saying its bad, it did some really impressive stuff. He just doesnt know what moves to do when mk is attacking (like m2k was gliding towards and wario should fair but he didnt) Also noticed that m2k was doing some -serious- stupid ****. Ally holds a bite and m2k doesnt fsmash.. they were right next to eachother.. wdf??

M-mo3

Smash Cadet
yea i feel you!
didnt seem like M2K was taking him serious in the beginning . sand bagging? eh haha
it was impressive how he would use the bike as bait/distraction though

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Fekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk if you guys were there, you would understand, OH but sorry, my 3 day wario probably did better than all of the Wario mains vs M2K, MY BAD.
OH DAAAAAAAAAAAANG

u mad...

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol people dont understand how well unpredictable stupid **** like he did works, sorry his wario wasn't standard everyone

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Oh Ally, stealin Glutonny's tricks so easily.
This makes me looking even more forward to BBI this summer.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Fekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk if you guys were there, you would understand, OH but sorry, my 3 day wario probably did better than all of the Wario mains vs M2K, MY BAD.
I think fiction has beaten M2K with Wario once upon a time. But once again everyone can't be Ally. Instead of telling everyone how bad they are with Wario why not post something to helpful ?

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Wow 90% of this thread makes me sick. I recall it was already being addressed in some other topic, anyone who believes that this is even terribly worth mentioning, let alone think it of as a potentially 'new metagame' is... oh wait I promised not to bash.

I'll bash anyway, this stuff is worthless and anyone who believes any of those lulzy matches are worth mentioning is kinda close to being worthless as well.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Wow 90% of this thread makes me sick. I recall it was already being addressed in some other topic, anyone who believes that this is even terribly worth mentioning, let alone think it of as a potentially 'new metagame' is... oh wait I promised not to bash.

I'll bash anyway, this stuff is worthless and anyone who believes any of those lulzy matches are worth mentioning is kinda close to being worthless as well.
I think it was the Q&A thread. What I don't get is why you're so upset by it.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^ Quite the close minded one I see. There are still some noteworthy things to pick up on in those matches, either old or new. The fact remains, Ally did better against M2K with his 3 day old Wario than most other Warios have ever done. Sometimes it's not a bad thing to stray from standard play. I mean come on...what do you think the top players prey on from the lower end players? Predictable habits and over-practiced, standardized playstyles. It's common sense in a competitive environment.

Be more open minded and you may learn more and start placing in Ally's place.

etecoon

Smash Hero
not getting into how good it actually is but you know ally has used wario a lot more than three days right <_<

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh wow, you really think that set was even close to being serious?
Please spare me the selective comprehension. I never acknowledged the set itself as being "serious", but rather that there are noteworthy things/tactics that could be observed and picked up from within said matches. I just don't acknowledge the immediate dismissal of a set's potential to learn from solely on the basis that it appears lulzy.

Like I stated before, try having an open mind. Too much reliance on standardized play will just get you chewed up by the people who know how to properly exploit it.

@ Etecoon- That's irrelevant. My point remains, he did better than most Warios would even in a perceived "joke" set such as this.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Stating that I'm not open minded judging solely from my reaction on severe overhyping is a bit unnecessary. That put aside, feel free to continue trying to learn from that specific set, I won't stop you.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
^ Quite the close minded one I see. There are still some noteworthy things to pick up on in those matches, either old or new. The fact remains, Ally did better against M2K with his 3 day old Wario than most other Warios have ever done. Sometimes it's not a bad thing to stray from standard play. I mean come on...what do you think the top players prey on from the lower end players? Predictable habits and over-practiced, standardized playstyles. It's common sense in a competitive environment.

Be more open minded and you may learn more and start placing in Ally's place.
You can hop off ally's meat now.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lol @ ally. I believe you have reason to brag, bro. haters gon' hate. They can criticize you when they make it to GF at MLG Columbus :p
how many ***** are in your mouth right now?

@ everyone saying ally's snake is better than ours: I like how you guys have played all of us and are judging ALL of this through one set between ally and m2k. You DO realise that they play eachother very often right? Just making sure, lets not get inui logic involved "ally almost beat m2k, he is a better wario than you guys"

Ally's basic game, ill admit, is better than MINE and thats what I think made him look like a good wario. None the less, People shouldnt be calling him a better wario than us.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Stating that I'm not open minded judging solely from my reaction on severe overhyping is a bit unnecessary. That put aside, feel free to continue trying to learn from that specific set, I won't stop you.
Well the way you went about your reaction was also unnecessary. And you still don't get my point, but I'm not really interested in this anymore.

You can hop off ally's meat now.
Very constructive post there mr...what was it? Almostlegit?

Lol at this randomguy123 thinking I'm on Ally's meat. I don't indulge in homosexual innuendo as my source of humor and wording like the majority of the smash community kid, so keep that "meatriding" nonsense to yourself ok? ;)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Well the way you went about your reaction was also unnecessary. And you still don't get my point, but I'm not really interested in this anymore.

Very constructive post there mr...what was it? Almostlegit?

Lol at this randomguy123 thinking I'm on Ally's meat. I don't indulge in homosexual innuendo as my source of humor and wording like the majority of the smash community kid, so keep that "meatriding" nonsense to yourself ok? ;)
Let's see you have all of 2 post in the Wario boards one of which is you defending Ally and telling all the Wario's how Ally is doing it right and everyone else is doing it wrong. Tell me again how you're not meat riding?

Padô

Smash Lord
I can't understand why KBizzle name searches "Ally" and start sucking his balls off on every topic/boards he have never been on. Honestly, if you want to discuss something about Ally and how good he is (which has been proven) just create an open social group named "We suck Ally's balls! He's too good LMFA0!1", I believe the Wario boards wouldn't agree with your arguments without any good consistent base on your statements you've put into the discussion ,I might say we are probably ignoring you and say "Don't feed the troll" as Chair have already done.

FYI KBizzle, we have already seen much of what Ally has shown us with his Wario, he's play styles are very similar to many and many Wario players we have in here (Krystedez, Gluttony, Hunger, etc.) It's got this huge hype because It's the mother****ing Ally one of the best players in Brawl, one of the most searched names on Youtube when you talk about Brawl.

Ally knows how to play this game, and cleary know how to play Wario, he's got the basics as Dyno said, experienced players would point some bad flaws he made like rushing into FSmash on GF game 4 or missing punishes on UpBs or Glides. Those 2 factors make him play really well against M2K plus he's got a lot of experience against him also. Still doens't mean he tha best VVari0 brah, hattas gonna hate sugmadigyo.

Also, don't we have an METAGAME DISCUSSION thread? PX, please. This is all wrong from the beggining.

Don't EVER feed the troll.

@Lord Chair

Yeah. Gliding down the Stage and going all the way up then UpB'ing to the other ledge and falling on a free fart/edgehog position is REALLY serious.

bryu_1337

Smash Journeyman
When did I ever say Ally was better than any of you? He did good against M2K, the best brawl player in the U.S. and maybe the world. It clearly was less serious than most matches, but does that mean it should be ignored? No, it doesn't. Look at how unorthodox he played and how ell he did. Maybe some of you should adopt a more unorthodox style of play and you'll almost beat M2K and maybe beat Ally.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
When did I ever say Ally was better than any of you? He did good against M2K, the best brawl player in the U.S. and maybe the world. It clearly was less serious than most matches, but does that mean it should be ignored? No, it doesn't. Look at how unorthodox he played and how ell he did. Maybe some of you should adopt a more unorthodox style of play and you'll almost beat M2K and maybe beat Ally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08S4poMGvwA

Change Obama with Ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom