• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ally is too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaf

Smash Lord

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yeah you do realize snake is alot better on wifi although you can't deny ally is really good offline too.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ok I've been wanting to talk about Ally for a while. He's a good player, really fun to watch and is consistent.

Ally is definitely smart. You can tell he knows what he's doing and has a really good grasp of tricking people and baiting things. His projectile game is outstanding. He is a very well balanced Snake, and really unique at that.

However, he does mess up A LOT and could be doing a lot better. He does tons of stupid stuff that I'll never understand...like SH airdoding into a DDD. You just don't do that. His grab game is pretty bad as he misses opportunities to capitalize on his grabs most of the time.

CO18

Smash Hero
Anyone who hasnt played him doesnt even know. He still beat up on azen pretty bad, wifi or not.

Srsly though I even think Ally is the best player in the world. Get at me. 2 gud and 2 smart.

Also youre completely wrong. Allys grab game is AMAZING.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Yup, to good.

Grenade Master haha. Played him today online, ***** me like the good old days [In Brawl] <_<.

He makes stupid mistakes with this grabs and other moves, but he ends up finding another way around it. So he always has something planned is what it looks like.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Anyone who hasnt played him doesnt even know. He still beat up on azen pretty bad, wifi or not.

Srsly though I even think Ally is the best player in the world. Get at me. 2 gud and 2 smart.

Also youre completely wrong. Allys grab game is AMAZING.
My (snake main) friend Raikou3322 went 2-3 against Ally in dittos yesterday, all matches ending both at over 100%. And I know a few different players who have beat Rai by larger margins than Ally did.
Of course, this is all online so it could very well represent absolutely nothing.

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
He does tons of stupid stuff that I'll never understand...like SH airdoding into a DDD. You just don't do that. His grab game is pretty bad as he misses opportunities to capitalize on his grabs most of the time.
^^mindgames :laugh:

zaf

Smash Lord
Ok I've been wanting to talk about Ally for a while. He's a good player, really fun to watch and is consistent.

Ally is definitely smart. You can tell he knows what he's doing and has a really good grasp of tricking people and baiting things. His projectile game is outstanding. He is a very well balanced Snake, and really unique at that.

However, he does mess up A LOT and could be doing a lot better. He does tons of stupid stuff that I'll never understand...like SH airdoding into a DDD. You just don't do that. His grab game is pretty bad as he misses opportunities to capitalize on his grabs most of the time.
you have no idea how good his grab game is. Watch videos of him at FFYF tourney. I first met him there and he freaked everyone out with how good he is.

My (snake main) friend Raikou3322 went 2-3 against Ally in dittos yesterday, all matches ending both at over 100%. And I know a few different players who have beat Rai by larger margins than Ally did.
Of course, this is all online so it could very well represent absolutely nothing.
He still beat your friend, and it was a snake ditto. Other chars have an edge over snake. ( I.E pika)

Ally is more consistent then all those people who played your friend. Hands down

Ally is too good on wifi! Except against Link and Snake lolll.

Come to Niagara dammit!

Play ally in person!

mc4

Smash Journeyman
yeah he is really good, i've seen alot of good snakes that aren't as well known tho and just because ppl don't know of them like they do cort pc ally dsf, or even psycho ******, doesn't mean there are other snakes out there that aren't as good or even possibly better, for ex renodozer is pretty sick i've seen some of his videos on youtube, but yeah this guy is really good

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Ally also has vids of him vs sk92 (online of course). Ally ***** that set. It was the grand finals of a big tournament held on AIB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom