• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Supporting to Help Melee Revive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

person701

Smash Journeyman
I know, I know. Melee's not dead. However, I'm talking help revive big scale competition. I'm talking MLG and anyother huge scale Melee competitions that took place (sorry, I entered the competitive scene late). If you're simply curious or want to understand the topic more, please visit the link in my sig (I'll have it up soon).

Melee is not dead and nor do we hope it will be. I'm not preaching or saying "Kill Brawl," I'm simply saying let's get together a list of all those who wish to see Melee return to it's former glory.

The List Begins!
1. person701
2. F8 iS RiPPiN
3. Da Shuffla
4. Zodiac
5. Rampage
6. seinyuuN/A
7. Zolios
8. Cinder
9. Vulcan55
10. strangely mundane
11. TLink King (to be changed?)
12. MassofthePhoenix
13. Darth Waffles
14. FIISHHER
15. Killress
16. Overlord
17. Eggm
18. AetherLord
19. Janitor
20. Tailz531

All you have to do is simply post saying something along the lines of, "Yes, let's do this."

Also be sure to check out Cinder's site! http://www.freepowerboards.com/haxorz/index.php

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES please.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Totally. I became aware of competitive Melee only in March. Imagine if I went to a tourney! Melee will live on. It was the first game I got for the GC(2003), and it is the only one I still play.

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
Amen.

Please don't use this name

I loathe this name.

Use...Zolios...

That's my alias.

Uhh.

Yeah.

Cinder

Smash Master
Hellz yeah, count me in...

And this, I believe, is a good place to make my shameless plug...those wanting to help support the Melee community, read my sig...I run a forum dedicated to Melee...hell, I'm getting rid of my Brawl section as soon as I can...that way, it's a Melee-haven...so yeah...[/shameless plug]

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Signed, yo.

Err...How exactly does the pro circuit work? They hold tourneys in one city, then again, at a later date, in another city, and so on, right?

person701

Smash Journeyman
Hellz yeah, count me in...

And this, I believe, is a good place to make my shameless plug...those wanting to help support the Melee community, read my sig...I run a forum dedicated to Melee...hell, I'm getting rid of my Brawl section as soon as I can...that way, it's a Melee-haven...so yeah...[/shameless plug]
I'll edit it to my first post man! =)

Signed, yo.

Err...How exactly does the pro circuit work? They hold tourneys in one city, then again, at a later date, in another city, and so on, right?
Exactly.

Amide

Smash Lord
I say lets do this, but this will get locked...

Don't use my SWF name, it seems to... Brawly.

Let's do this!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
A list of people who like Melee?

It's pointless and won't achieve anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom