• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlfaCollusion 5 (2/14/15)

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
Hello!!!! @ AlfaStryke AlfaStryke here thanking you all for making this my biggest event to host EVER! 120 people from Kentucky, Michigan, and of course Ohio gathered around at the OSU Union to test their skills!

Here are the results of the brackets!
Make sure if you were in bracket to claim your name on the results and character once I approve it!
(note: I think some of the points are not on here but I am trying to correct that)

please post your shutouts here! Thank you all and I will see you guys in the near future!

***AGAIN AFTER YOU CLAIM YOUR TAG MAKE SURE TO POST WHAT CHARACTER YOU PLAYED... IF YOU CANT DO THAT POST ON HERE WHO DID YOU PLAY AS AND I WILL UPDATE THAT FOR YOU!!!!****

SMASH 4 WII U SINGLES

Smash 4 Singles (Top 32)
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Mister Eric (b)
$192.00
2nd
Ksev (h)
$96.00
3rd
Katakiri (c )
$32.00
4th
ShadowthePast(f)
5th
Day?! (a)
5th
Absol (g)
7th
JT (e)
7th
Oblivion(f)
9th
Ralph Cecil (d)
9th
Nom (g)
9th
Milksteak (d)
9th
Aura (c )
13th
Salt the Wound (c )
13th
Avion (d)
13th
Pulse|Ori (c )
13th
Smile (e)
17th
Cloud(f)
17th
Skiboots (h)
17th
KobanWa(f)
17th
Tflex (g)
17th
Odie (b)
17th
Suyon (a)
17th
DeltaFist (b)
17th
Dpin42 (a)
25th
Gneiss (g)
25th
Tots (a)
25th
exterminator (e)
25th
CPU (d)
25th
BCW (h)
25th
Springer Plz(b)
25th
Big Money (e)
25th
SoleCalibur (h)

SMASH 4 WII U DOUBLES

AlfaCollusion 5 Smash 4 Doubles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Fumbles+ Day (Everyday we're Fumblin
2nd
Fizzle and Suyon
3rd
Go Blue (Oblivion + Ksev)

PROJECT M SINGLES

PM Singles (Top 24) @ OSU Union 2/14/15
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
5Hanky Panky
$144.00
2nd
2Drephen
$72.00
3rd
1Fizzle
$24.00
4th
6Fumbles
5th
7Freeze
5th
3PM SUX
7th
1LiveWire Warrior
7th
7(1UP)
9th
6Umbra
9th
6Smile
9th
2Peppy Wil
9th
4Dr X
13th
8Mr Ravine
13th
8Secret Boss
13th
7Corkus
13th
5Nom
17th
4Quincy
17th
2Klub
17th
5BBoy
17th
1R2D10
17th
3Carls
17th
4Papa
17th
8SuidT
17th
3Kanye Rest

Melee SINGLES

Melee Singles @ OSU Union Top25
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Hanky Panky
$156.00
2nd
Drephen
$78.00
3rd
FizzleBoy
$26.00
4th
Prince Abu
5th
Salt
5th
Dr X
7th
Corkus
7th
Freeze
9th
Paradigm
9th
Ragu
9th
Lagoon
9th
Rook
13th
SuidiT
13th
Kanye Rest
13th
Mr Ravine
13th
Fumbles
17th
Skee
17th
R2D10
17th
Fukas
17th
Celesti
17th
Jonsey2828
17th
Quabby
17th
I love it when you call me big Papa
17th
Ralph Cecil
25th
Lil' Stanky
25th
Cool

Last edited:

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
First off... Shoutouts to MI and my assistant TO's for helping me out! you guys were awesome!!!

Shoutouts to Skiboots :4pikachu: for that $2 MM. Way to redeem yourself (TO Johns was tired lol)

Shoutouts to Katakiri :4metaknight: for carrying me to 5th in Dubs.

i'll throw some other shoutouts later

**** ANTI SHOUTOUTS TO MY EFFING CAR BATTERY!!!!***

JamesBJames

Smash Apprentice
ggs all

shoutouts to drephen for being a nice guy and driving everyone home, to ragu for improving in the past few months, and to that unopened bag of tortilla chips i found after the tournament

Last edited:

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I simply cannot accept 17th Place as "acceptable" for a PM player such as myself.

I must climb higher next time.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
1st Mister Eric :4rob: - Great to see you like always, and grats on winning your first Sm4sh tournament! We're gunna get to actually play together at some point I promise lol. And I wanna Rob ditto you too :p
2nd Ksev :4fox: - Real talk, I have no idea what to do against your Fox when I'm Diddy lol. You play like a machine, your powershields are extra scary. I can tell you play against Zinoto a bunch. I was glad that my Rob was able to hold its own against you, as I wasn't sure if he would be a viable secondary for me or not. Anyway, great games! Let's money match sometime. And shoutouts to being double eliminated by you in BOTH brackets, hahaha.
3rd Katakiri :4metaknight: - We didn't play, but you randomly said "Ohhhh baby a triple" and I legit laughed about it for like 10 minutes haha.
4th ShadowthePast :4diddy::4rob: - Rob secondary tho?? Also finally won money???
5th Day?! :4ness: - Good games in bracket! I haven't had to play many Ness', but that matchup is definitely not in Ness' favor lol. The only times I really felt like I'd lost control of the match was when you had me off-stage upbing me. Also sorry about the confusion about teaming, should've better clarified who I was when I'd asked lol. Grats on getting first with Fumbles!
5th Absol :4sheik: - I legit have the most fun playing you it's ridiculous lol. We make so many stupid inside jokes despite never talking outside of tournaments, I don't get it haha. We should team sometime, whenever Mister Eric decides to not show up :p
7th JT :4sonic::4link: - Good games in doubles, didn't know you played Link in dubs lol.
7th Oblivion :4ness::4falcon: - That game 1 dude lol. I can't believe I jipped that so hard. Game 3 of our second set we were like dead even the entire time, but I think last stock you started to panic and roll a bunch, which I kept reading and grabbing you for it. If you'd kept your cool I feel you'd have been able to take it. Still, good games, minus the cheese lol. Let's moneymatch sometime.
9th Ralph Cecil :4sheik: - Good games. I know you weren't like legit mad or anything during our set lol. I've always sorta looked up to you as "the guy to beat/surpass" since you're the one who got me into all this tournament stuff lol, so being able to actually take a set off you is a pretty cool feeling. I know you haven't been able to practice as much as you'd like, so I probably haven't surpassed you yet, but I feel like I'm getting there lol.
9th Nom :4lucario: - Saw you around, we should've played lol
9th Milksteak
9th Aura :4lucario:
13th Salt the Wound
13th Avion
13th Pulse|Ori :4sheik: - We talked a bit but never played, which we should've lol.
13th Smile :4diddy: This was playing in my head the entire time we played doubles. Real talk, doube Diddy is kinda busted lol. Let's get top 3 next time. Also good games in bracket. By game 3 I didn't feel confident enough to keep dittoing you. (I went Rob game 3 right? lol idr.) You definitely were adapting to it much better than I was. I don't have enough Diddy experience to ditto confidently lol.
17th Cloud
17th Skiboots :4pikachu:
17th KobanWa :4luigi: - Good games in pools/bracket. Real talk, your gameplay in bracket was literally lightyears better than it was in pools. You play that way next tournament you go to, you could easily steal second seed in pools.
17th Tflex
17th Odie
17th Suyon
17th DeltaFist :4robinf: - Good games in our money match. We should play more sometime lol.
17th Dpin42
25th Gneiss
25th Tots
25th exterminator
25th CPU :4rob: - Woo you made it into bracket :)
25th BCW
25th Springer Plz
25th Big Money
25th SoleCalibur

Labeled everybody I could remember, didn't play enough people to know for sure.

Shoutouts to the parking garage. The stupid thing wouldn't accept my ticket since it apparently folded slightly in my pocket. Wound up letting someone else go through and flooring it through the gate while it was still open lmao. Now my minivan has a little battle scar on the top.

Made money in Smash 4 woo! Now I gotta keep practicing and break into top 3. This is the first tournament where I felt like my placement perfectly reflected those I could and couldn't beat.

Avion

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs to...
  • AlfaStryke for organizing this whole shindig
  • Aura - Crazy good Lucario play as always. We were totally reading each other's minds during Sm4sh Doubles Couples which felt awesome
  • CPU - Great matches in pools man. First time I'd ever fought a ROB and you made it scary
  • Foxy - Had an awesome time hanging with you and Professional Bird! Sorry the Sheik/Ike matchup is so incredibly bad haha
  • Milksteak - You beat me pretty handily in pools but we had a very close set in bracket. Your Pikachu is awesome! Would love to play you again sometime.
  • Moldygnome - Lots of great games with you, singles and doubles! Your Ness is killer. You and your partner should totally come play sometime with me and Aura again, hit me up dude
  • Moldygnome's partner whose name I forget (sorry!) - Same as above but swap Ness for Zelda haha
  • Nom - I knocked you out of winners but you placed higher than me anyway haha. Great Lucario, in all fairness I have a ton of experience with that matchup. Overall it was a great three games!
  • Professional Bird - Me, Aura, and our friend had an awesome time talking to/playing with you and Foxy! Keep honing that Greninja man, you have a very solid foundation
  • Ralph Cecil - First Luigi I've ever fought and it was tough. Great matches!
  • Everyone else I played that wasn't a jerk

SuperSalamence

Smash Cadet
NNID
T-Flex
3DS FC
5455-9990-9310
I played these characters::4falcon::4ganondorf::4fox::4dk::4kirby::4falco::4myfriends::4charizard:
Shout outs:
Fridge- :4marth:We'll get em next time in doubles. I can tell you learned a lot for your first tournament. We need to get a wii u and train
Absol-:4sheik: I remember you from Shuffle 4!! That was only my second tournament. Nice to see you again still playing sheik just like in brawl. You wrecked everyone in our pool. Defensive shiek too stronk.
Nom-:4lucario: GGs in pools. Not gonna lie, lucario aura + rage makes me a little salty. And there was the fact I forgot to change my controls game 1. I specifically remember going for a grab which I have mapped to the x button except default controls made me jump. Controller johns suck:ohwell:. Congrats on 9th.
Gneiss-:4falcon:Falcon dittos ftw!! You caught me off guard game 1 in pools. You are really good at punishing that 1 frame ledge get up option; I must have walked into at least 3 elbows. I feel like you would be a force to be reckoned with if you went off-stage more often rather than go for the up tilt spike. Look forward to seeing you again at another one of these.
Shadowthepast-:4diddy::4rob:lol at you 3 stocking me in the one friendly we played. I see rob has a hoo hah of his own. Wasnt prepared for that. My falco needs a little work although I did want to see how my falcon couldve done against you.
Deltafist :4robinf: One of these days I'll take a set off of you. Every smash 4 tournament I've been to either you or Carls knock me into losers. Anyway, good ****.
Avion-:4sheik:Man I was hungry for those roll reads and that ended up backfiring on me. Thing is I only noticed you roll like twice during that whole set. Taking a mental note that anti for glory strats won't work on you. GGs and nice talking to you. See you at shuffle.

Last edited:

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
Excuse me, but someone claimed my results in wii u singles who is not me. Could you please edit it so its Absol 359?

Last edited:

Professional_Bird

Smash Rookie
NNID
ParkerAtriumEDM
Shout outs to...
  • AlfaStryke for organizing this whole shindig
  • Aura - Crazy good Lucario play as always. We were totally reading each other's minds during Sm4sh Doubles Couples which felt awesome
  • CPU - Great matches in pools man. First time I'd ever fought a ROB and you made it scary
  • Foxy - Had an awesome time hanging with you and Professional Bird! Sorry the Sheik/Ike matchup is so incredibly bad haha
  • Milksteak - You beat me pretty handily in pools but we had a very close set in bracket. Your Pikachu is awesome! Would love to play you again sometime.
  • Moldygnome - Lots of great games with you, singles and doubles! Your Ness is killer. You and your partner should totally come play sometime with me and Aura again, hit me up dude
  • Moldygnome's partner whose name I forget (sorry!) - Same as above but swap Ness for Zelda haha
  • Nom - I knocked you out of winners but you placed higher than me anyway haha. Great Lucario, in all fairness I have a ton of experience with that matchup. Overall it was a great three games!
  • Professional Bird - Me, Aura, and our friend had an awesome time talking to/playing with you and Foxy! Keep honing that Greninja man, you have a very solid foundation
  • Ralph Cecil - First Luigi I've ever fought and it was tough. Great matches!
  • Everyone else I played that wasn't a jerk
AYYYYY Thank hombre! Gotta get your NNID so we can play some friendlies!

VenomaShockwave

Smash Cadet
I was CPU :4rob:

Mister Eric, I Beep-Boop'd for you the whole way man. Show them all how top tier ROB really is. #ROBSquad

SkiBoots, our doubles performance was probably the first time I really felt like it was worth going to a tournament. Smash is a passion for me, but I never practice it enough to do well in bracket and I'm always there just to see the amazing community and watch the hype matches. The fact that we were able to generate a synergy on the spot was legendary, we could probably have upset some of the placings if we'd practiced beforehand. Let's do it again sometime!

Also to those of you who do all the work behind the scenes, thank you for all of your work. I really understand the stress and struggle you go through to hold these events and I'd love to get into helping run a scene or support one in Southern Ohio. I also have a passion for electronics and software (probably even more than I love smash) and I would love to help / run a stream whenever I attend events. If its okay with you guys that is!

Top Bottom