• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlfaCollusion 2 Results

SoulPech

Smash Master
ALFACOLLUSION 2 RESULTS:
I hope everyone had a good time. This tournament was ran by @ AlfaStryke AlfaStryke . Had a nice turnout for Project M, but not as much as Brawl. Our Brawl interest couldn't go at the last minute, but did our best to have brawl players have a good experience. This is the result for the entire event:

Brawl Doubles (4 entrants) - Winner Take All

1: Sons (Boss, Taj) ($80.00)
2: Why is Rocky Raccoon a ****head (SoulPech/Carls)
3: Bored Pimps (Mars/T.Flex)
4: Pests of Lucky Perfection (R2D10, Riku)

Project M Doubles (12 entrants)

1: Raisin Canes (Hanky Panky/Abu) ($132.00)
2: Why is Rocky Raccoon a ****head (Soulpech/Carls) ($72.00)
3: Sons (Boss, Taj) ($36.00)
4: Gazorpazorpfield and the Heartbreakers (Drephen/Greg)
5: Who? (Fizzle/Suyon)
5: Perfect Doom (Shen/Sammy)
7: Scramble Missles (Sneakytako/Dr X)
7: Kirby Everything (Village Mascot/Rizner)
9: Adventurous Marshmallows (LMNO/Juushichi)
9: Event 51 (DaddysKisses/Shwick)
9: Trash Talk (Mr/Dino)
9: Sakurai Himself (Ola/Mars)

Brawl Singles (10 Entrants) Top 6 make Bracket:

1: Korn ($70.00) :metaknight:
2: Taj ($20.00) :metaknight:
3: Boss ($10.00) :luigi2::mario2:
4: Carls :fox:
5: SoulPech :jigglypuff::mario2:
5: Karaoke Man :wario::jigglypuff:

Project M Singles (29 Entrants)

1: Fizzle ($174.00) :ivysaur::mario2:
2: Hanky Panky ($87.00) :peach:
3: Carls ($29.00) :wario:
4: Boss :diddy:
5: SoulPech :jigglypuff:
5: Abu :fox::wolf:
7: Village Mascot :link2:
7: Drephen :fox::sheik:
9: Dr. X:lucas::roypm::roypm::roypm::roypm::roypm::roypm::roypm:
9: Daddy's Kisses :mewtwopm:
9: Rizner :zelda:
9: SneakyTako :metaknight:
13: DBSammy :luigi2:
13: Suyon :pit:
13: Shwick :ganondorf:
13: Juushichi :gw::mario2::toonlink:
17: Bloodbane :lucario:
17: AlfaStryke :lucas::yoshi2:
17: Ola :toonlink:
17: Eggs :yoshi2:
17: Shenanigans_ :pikachu2:
17: Karaoke Man
17: R2D10
17: LMNO :ness2::ganondorf:
25: 999%:squirtle:
25: Riku
25: Fugazi :ganondorf::falcon:
25: Dino

Last edited:

JamesBJames

Smash Apprentice
1: Fizzle ($174.00) :ivysaur::mario2: - Congrats on finally getting over your mental block and making $174 $153. I'm probably gonna look seriously at Pit and Diddy for possible CPs against you but who knows, maybe I won't have to once all the ****ing pokemon get nerfed a little. Oh, and hedges are OP. Yay risk aversion.
3: Carls ($29.00) :wario:- Nice job beating Boss. It's always interesting to play against you because you utilize momentum so well. It sucks your hand cramped during that third game but I mean what can you do? It was cursed. Looking forward to playing against you at future events.
4: Boss :diddy:- I wanted to get some friendlies in against because our bracket matches were all pretty even, but I'm glad I got to play against you regardless. Your spacing is great.
5: SoulPech :jigglypuff:- That set vs. Carls was hype and I had fun during our 10-match fight in doubles. You play good support in teams. Still think it's funny how you stand up for survival DI, though.
5: Abu :fox::wolf:- Fox / Peach still pretty OP in teams. D-smash -> bair -> d-smash -> bair -> nair 0-to-100 combo or whatever the hell we did was ****ing sick. Really want to see that Wolf get good.
7: Village Mascot :link2:- I don't think I talked to you at all this tournament. What gives? =(
7: Drephen :fox::sheik: - Didn't get to play you at all either, you dumb, stupid, weak, pathetic, white, white... guilt milquetoast piece of human garbage. What happened to your Ness, anyway?
9: Dr. X:lucas:- You gotta learn the Peach match-up a little. I think your Lucas is pretty technically sound but you don't really know what to do against me in neutral. Like last time, I enjoyed our games. Sorry I 4-stocked your Roy. That felt wrong,
9: Daddy's Kisses :mewtwopm:- Hey, 9th's pretty solid! Thanks for all the friendlies. Mewtwo vs. Peach is a really interest match-up in this game.
9: Rizner :zelda: - See [Village Mascot]
9: SneakyTako :metaknight:- Sucks you had to play me and Abu so early in bracket. You're a good player and **** Halberd, that ****'s getting banned every time from now on. PS: how are you so energetic
13: DBSammy :luigi2::falco: - Scruuuuuuuuub.
13: Suyon :pit:- Good job winning the MM against Abu's wolf. That was close.
13: Juushichi :gw::mario2::toonlink: - wait wtf you got 13th too what happened
17: AlfaStryke :lucas:- Good tournament, man. Your yoshi surprises me every now and then; you just gotta be more consistent off-stage. Have you found your white controller yet?
17: Eggs :yoshi2: - Fun friendlies!
17: Shenanigans_ - Moonwalking is so OP. I have no idea how you found this continuous moonwalk stuff but I won't ever forget it.
25: Fugazi :ganondorf::falcon:- Fugazi =(

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
THANK YOU ALL for the support and coming out I really enjoyed myself Saturday.

I really hope to turn this into a monthly thing and be able to further support Columbus Smash and DOA Gaming.

Shout-outs

SoulPech

Juushichi
- Thank you guys for being the staff and helping me run this event. Couldntve done it without you guys

Dr X.
-- Thank you for your help and encouragement. You still havent showed me how to :lucas: but we can get to that at a later time

Boss

-- Thank you and your crew for turning my first tourney into a semi regional (technically lol)

Taj

-- Thank you for speaking up and returning my controller. Losing that controller seriously effed up my Saturday lol but its cool. Mistakes happen.

Eggs

-- Damnit we need to MM :yoshi2: Dittos.

Anyone who've I played with

-- GG's... Except Sammy, your punk *** :luigi2:can go to hell (jk I love you man).

Last edited:

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
Still salty about what happened in doubles.
The best thing I can do is have a meeting with the staff and find a way to prevent that from happening next time. I will agree that it was unfortunate and unfair of what happened especially that being game 3 of the set.

Again I will talk it over with the individual and I do apologize for that.

:sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes:

SoulPech

Smash Master
idk why you're beating around the bush.

I messed up, lol. I thought about just paying ya 10 bucks for the inconvenience, but I was advised by your teammate not to worry about it, so that's what I did xD

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
idk why you're beating around the bush.
I didn't want to call you out in public like that. That's all. To me doing that is like some scumbag :teemo: allchating "report this [insert champion here] feeding", and I really dont like being that guy. Now if you come out and say your own mistakes in public that's a different story and totally fine.

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
ANYWAY

Now with this tourney over and almost everything is cleared out of the way (Still waiting for my controller but i should be in the mail today...yay),

FEEDBACK TIME

tell me the good, tell me the things I need to improve on!!!!!!!

im always open to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. I would love to make AlfaCollusion 3 an even smoother experience.

I know for starters I need to update my times on the SmashBoards to BETTER reflect the order of events. Next time I post the even I will make it known before hand that PM singles will start later in the day.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Just noticed.

Thread title says Alphacollusion 2 results.

Then the first thing on the OP says Alphacollusion 3 results.

Drephen

Smash Master
week late shoutouts! (sorry life gets too busy)

1: Fizzle ($174.00) :ivysaur::mario2: - nice job winning bro. Next time we meet we gotta exchange some more ness tech.
2: Hanky Panky ($87.00) :peach:- Geez HankyPanky, you know, you're pretty mean to me but that takes the cake. I dont give a ****, I'm Gazorpazorp****ingfielddddd bitchhh, now give me my ****ing enchiladas.
3: Carls ($29.00) :wario:- GGS. ill learn to fight against wario just because of you
4: Boss :diddy:- cool ass dude right here. Sorry Ohio isn't that interesting. Your love of this game is strong, and your Diddy was fun as hell to watch
5: SoulPech :jigglypuff:- GGs in teams. Your jiggs is on point
5: Abu :fox::wolf:- GGs as well. I really feel whenever i play you my weakest points are always exposed and you are there just beating the **** outta them.

9: Dr. X:lucas::roypm::roypm::roypm::roypm::roypm::roypm::roypm: - Keep hosting more tournies in cincy, ill try and come to one
9: Rizner :zelda: - i dont like playing against zelda
13: Suyon :pit:- I dont like playing against Pit
13: Shwick :ganondorf:- GGs. I like gannon players. Keep doing your thing
17: AlfaStryke :lucas::yoshi2: - To be honest, your yoshi had me nervous. GGS though.Also awesome job running the tourney, sorry i had to bounce before the puzzle fighter (wife has a short leash on me). If you need help running anything i'm always down to help.

25: 999%:squirtle: - your controller confuses me. Hope your first tournament wasnt too bad. I'm gonna try and get someone to 999% and dedicate it to you

25: Fugazi :ganondorf::falcon: - Boats and Hoes, see you in a bit

Guy from chicago that talked **** about my ness - your mad funny, lets meet again

Still havent found my character in PM yet, so im still experimenting. The game does still feel a little campy at times but overall its pretty fun. If theres any other tournies in Cbus ill try and support it.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
9: Dr. X:lucas:- You gotta learn the Peach match-up a little. I think your Lucas is pretty technically sound but you don't really know what to do against me in neutral. Like last time, I enjoyed our games. Sorry I 4-stocked your Roy. That felt wrong,
Lol yeah I make stupid decisions when I lose the neutral game that consistently. I felt like I had no chance of actually beating you with Lucas and wanted to experiment with a different character. I'm aware that Roy vs Peach was awful in Melee but I was hoping Roy's significant PM buffs could make some difference. Apparently not, lol.

Thanks for being a gentleman and not rubbing it in too bad. *Glares at Pech*

To everyone else-- Late shoutouts, I know, but either way I was happy to see you all and had a good time as always. You'll be seeing more of us in Cbus in the future, of course.

Top Bottom