• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

BadKarma, you may bring those and they will be appreciated, yes. :) EVERYONE LISTEN UP! We need 7 more TV's to be even on the number of systems vs. TV's. ANYONE WHO CAN BRING A TV WHO IS NOT ALREADY BRINGING ONE LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY.

I've got you down for two already Kyle, so thanks. :)

OOS'ers coming this week, you can call me if you need additional info., such as where to go for housing and/or venue information. Mostly for housing stuff or directions, lol. It's (505) 328-4871.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ok so since Neil can no longer house, I need to find out who he was going to house already.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
basically everyone.

Casey is housing El Paso. And you guys were housing a few people. Everyone else IDK about

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Coolness. Thanks Zman. See you at the Skyport. My number is 520 456 5378. Whats yers? You can PM me it if u want for privacy.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
I have a cube, disc, and a enormous TV btw.

Also I still needz housing. Does anybody have any extra space for one AZ player? :)

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Sweeet, I'll probably leave OK early afternoon on Friday. Twin(s), could you pm me your number so I can call or text you when I get there? :)

:phone:

Dekar173

Justice Man
Pictochat's gone, switch PS2 with RC and that's what'll be legal. He just copy pasted from Pound 5 or something, the guy who got the venue and who's been running absolutely everything doesn't play Brawl.

Don't worry it'll all be great :)

@Mooney- "I wish common would attend this tournament"

That makes absolutely no sense.

tw1n

Smash Champion
...wow.

Also, any OOS smashers who we are housing can text/call me at (505) 977-7914 for directions.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
unity seemed very over-elaborate and totally unnecessary (in regards to stage picking), and the bizarre addition of ps2 over other stages like picto strikes me as the bbr is totally worthless.

whatever, that's just how i see it.

Top Bottom