• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
*shrugs*

Maybe you can convince them to sell their tickets, me and like the only not ******** people are trying to. But ya, Akon is the only reason why we aren't able to go collectively.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Alright.. i have asked this before and kinda shrugged this off. But I need housing for about 4-5, can anyone help plz? Please PM me

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
The guy who was going to house everyone just "quit".

Don't worry for people who need housing. Twins can house a few people for sure. others have to work **** out, but you will be able to get housing.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
My bro and I can work out housing for people. Either at our place or at my best friends place. So just get down here and we'll get you housing for free :D

And Akon... O.o speechless.

Come on Oklahoma, I used to live there. You guys should use that as some means of convincing you to come to this instead ;P

WokeR

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys... just to let you know my visa was approved :D

I only need some money hahaha... Twin, do you still have room for 2/3 people in your home??

Furiousduffman... do you still have room in that sexy van you mentioned?? :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
If not at our place then definitely at another friends bro. Our apartment is gonna be packed lol. We have AZ, Dakpo and his crew and then Woker and them.

We actually should be able to pull this off lol.

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Well, I talked with everyone, and it seems like they're all deadset on going to Akon, but they are psyched about going to a NM tourney this summer.

If you guys throw another one or plan to, hit us up so we can ask off of work and etc. A month in advance would be awesome. But ya, Akon.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Hey guys... just to let you know my visa was approved :D

I only need some money hahaha... Twin, do you still have room for 2/3 people in your home??

Furiousduffman... do you still have room in that sexy van you mentioned?? :D
Only if you play brawl :D. jk lol. I'm really not sure, we havent met to play brawl in a while so I really dont know what the plan is yet... It really depends on Arturito Burrito

OH AND OKLAHOMA :(

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oklahoma is such a dumb and racist state. I will drive an extra 20 hours to go around that state then ever have to even enter those borders again. Seriously.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
The only thing I know about New Mexico is that it's a great state for no one to care to stay in cause everything else around it is 10x better which is also why aliens landed there and realized they ****ed up so they left.

But your minor league baseball team does get props for naming itself after the Simpsons.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Except we'd have to live with people like furiousduffmanx which immediately spoils it.

HOLLA

tw1n

Smash Champion
He is pretty damn cool lol. ANd ya NM has it's issues as well I'll admit, but I truly just hate OK as a whole. I still have some friends out there, but that state just bugs me to no end.
Except their wrestling programs, respect there lol.

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
You probably didn't live in Norman, which is the only cool city. I'm from New Orleans though so like Norman really is the only city I've stayed in Oklahoma.

I don't even know any cities not on I-35.

So, again I ask. Everyone who is coming to this tournament, if you can bring something, ANYTHING, please let me know. We need TV's, Gamecubes for Melee, Wii's for Brawl, and PS3's with all 2D fighters listed. And we need many of them!! And PM me, because I do not check the boards often enough to see every post. A PM makes life a whole lot easier.

And yes, all housing is going to be free and taken care of. Worry not, my OOS friends! Also, Oklahoma! I bet that Akon won't be as cool as New Mexico! :p Seriously, our tournament is going to be better. I personally guarantee it. :)

EDIT: Also, everyone be sure to have money for lunch, because I will be ordering the best dang Pizza in the world for everyone at lunch. Probably priced at $5.00 for 2 slices and a drink. I'm not sure yet. I would do with quarters in the price somewhere, but come on...no one has change like that at a smash tournament. Maybe I'll get some kind of change thing...we'll see. There will be cheese and pepperoni. And trust me, this pizza is GOOD. I'll know the pricing and such for sure in a week or so.

tw1n

Smash Champion
How can an entire state be racist? I am don't understand.
Every part of Oklahoma I was in was full of racists. I know not every person there was, but a majority that I met were lol. I guess I should specify that it was mostly Tulsa and the surrounding cities and towns :reverse:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Oklahoma is such a dumb and racist state. I will drive an extra 20 hours to go around that state then ever have to even enter those borders again. Seriously.
Wow that was a pretty crazy comment, I actually thought someone else posted that at first.

Not a fan of the state but I'm sure I'd like the smashers there :D <3<3

Too bad you guys can't make it though

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol now I feel kinda bad for the Oklahoma rant... but whatever :D

Also Leaf, see if everyone else could pay for gas since you are using your car.

Top Bottom