• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i know the meta game just as well as u do.

im just trying to comment on how terran hits, which comparatively, is related to why calgary trolls u (eg. how you play in melee) for playing like terran (but in melee).

eg. zerg hits terran (bio), terran retreats, shoots, retreats, shoots, irradiate, etc. its turtling.

eg. terran sieges, mines everywhere, turrets everywhere. its turtling.

obviously they do attack, but the form of their attack is basically a turtling attack. (makes sense?)

i mainly just wanted to make that similarity to tease u, but u're still scratching the surface on what im trying to say -____-

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You're just using the wrong word. I know what you're trying to say, and I guess that's kind of correct, but what you're actually saying is so off the mark it's ridiculous.

Frio

Smash Champion
Zerg and Toss have to approach Terran before it's too late. If you wait too long Terran will mass mother ****ing Battle Cruisers and lazer your ***.

That or they'll mass nuke your ***.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
LOL carl, hilarious pics.

YO WTF tyson , you god dang half korean, come hang out with me while im with my friends youll make me look good :DDDD
then u should start hanging with matt, cause hes full korean. double to coolness.

dont hang out with victor though, hes a korean wannabe.

You're just using the wrong word. I know what you're trying to say, and I guess that's kind of correct, but what you're actually saying is so off the mark it's ridiculous.
whateva broski, u know what i mean.

The.Original.ManBro

Smash Rookie
I have to pull out the G-cube and play the game, hope I can still play it. Haven't touched a g-cube controller since the last tournament you guys saw me at.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
shooooooooooooooooooo 30 erections. Alex might not be able to pick you up cus now he says he might not be able to make it =[
edit this is levi i got banned a couple times while you were out

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
terran dont camp, none of the races rly camp in sc. Toss especially cant call terran gay. If I go onto iccup right now first the probe tries to kill your scv building rax, then one zealot will come, then goons harassing your wall, then dark templar or reaver, then some more and more gay stuff, then maybe u dont ragequit and get some army then you can move out but oh wait carriers or arbiter recall yay.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
david, are u carpooling with levi and brad in my car as well?

im going to say, meet at crowfoot station (or the acura dealership which is just right beside the station) at 5:30pm?

Anyone who is not going on Saturday (Brawl, SF4) want to play melee on that day?
im busy saturday (mom's birthday) but i know levi, brad and probably david (crusher) will be staying at sid's house and they'd be up for smash lol.

edit: levi, don't smash ur self out!

i know if i play too much smash, i start playing worse on consecutive days.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
terran dont camp, none of the races rly camp in sc. Toss especially cant call terran gay. If I go onto iccup right now first the probe tries to kill your scv building rax, then one zealot will come, then goons harassing your wall, then dark templar or reaver, then some more and more gay stuff, then maybe u dont ragequit and get some army then you can move out but oh wait carriers or arbiter recall yay.
Close but, first the probe will try to gas you (on 2 player maps), then he will proxy 2 gate you, then he will fast tech to dt's, then he will use this fast tech to dts to get fast arbiters and proceed to try and recall you. During this time terran will try to live, or as some of you nubs would call it "camp".

Tyson651

Smash Lord
luke u're the biggest idiot ever, no wonder why calgary hates u.

if u're trying to indirectly call me a nub, then u're basically saying u didnt understand anything i said about the way terran turtles.

and u're stupid, that shi t only works if the terran sucks balls.

edit: LOL just realized the name of this thread changed.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I won't be there saturday I don't think melee on setups that could be used for Brawl or SF4 is a good idea. But YOU BICHEZ BEST PRACTICE FOR SUNDAY

somebody money match my marth

protip: it chokes vs falco

Tyson651

Smash Lord
carl, are u teaming with shawn for melee?

who even mains falco in edmonton now?

tyler, thats it?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
my work blocks youtube but

seriously the whole point is luke is a campy/gay player (according to calgary)

which is why i said he plays terran.

obviously all races rush and camp. but terran is the best (and cheapest) at camping/turtling.

i dont know how many times i have to say that to get the reference in that im making fun of luke.

Top Bottom