• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I almost forgot! Are any of you ladies and gentlemen here from harry ainlay high school? I know there were a bunch of dudes there who knew the ATs and I'm wondering if they lurk this thread.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
harry ainlay is that really big school on the south end right?

I'm pretty sure someone went there, that school sounds way familiar.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
holy poop $200 in the pot(not like i'll win anything though :3 ) my suspicians about evil corporate sponsership have been renewed with a vengence. While were there on the 19 someone help me hack their computers and steal their balance sheets. Their income has to be off the books if their throwing this kind of money around....

ps i will not be hacking anything on the 19 plz don't ban me :)

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Harry Ainlay sucked, my teachers didn't even mark my finished work (ie; I finished courses but they didn't mark them as complete) . It eventually got to the point to where I just started doing home corrispondance courses through a nearby place because of how bad my teachers were.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Sraigux, I'm going to harry ainley next year. The melee tradition shall continue! ><

my lunches might be completely booked with CALM classes though, I'm not sure
Hopefully it can. Im not sure if those guys are going to ainlay next year, they should be though, they didnt look like they were in grade 12.

And that sucks, you should've just dropped an option and taken CALM and a spare. That's what I did.

Harry Ainlay sucked, my teachers didn't even mark my finished work (ie; I finished courses but they didn't mark them as complete) . It eventually got to the point to where I just started doing home corrispondance courses through a nearby place because of how bad my teachers were.
That's weird, all of my teachers seemed to care so much about their students, but I am in french immersion. So it might be different.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Luckily I already know of the few bad teachers, and its pretty easy to request not to have certain teachers if you know the ways of the darkside..

edit: Noo i'd never drop an option, I love mah options man. I would take more if I could.

also, IB students get automatic love by teachers from what i've heard.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
The mention of CALM reminds me of what happened to my brother. He was in auto working on a car, when his CALM teacher was talking about something to her students near his car (I don't have a clue as to what she was there for) when she decided to demonstrate something by lowering a car, the car my brother was under. Naturally he got angry (you would too if you were working on a car and then suddenly someone lowers the jacks), and he said to the teacher "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING", and from what I remember the teacher pretty much left the room after that.

Not too long after, when school was finishing up, and my brother was getting his marks back, he got his marks from his CALM teacher, and it turned out he failed, and when he asked why, the teacher laughed at him.

Long story short, if a teacher drops a car on you, don't say anything about it, otherwise they will fail you and then laugh at you.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
if melee was made more balanced, I probably wouldn't want to play it, because it wouldn't be
the game I grew up to and learned to love. It would have like ness, winning tournaments.

Vitality

Smash Ace
I wish I could bring a TV to school. The school provided TVs for that pure purpose of gaming / movies. Then the witch came. Psalm 16:8 "The new principle came, said "You shalt game no longer" and put her foot down".

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could bring a TV to school. The school provided TVs for that pure purpose of gaming / movies. Then the witch came. Psalm 16:8 "The new principle came, said "You shalt game no longer" and put her foot down".
Oh yeah, the kids at my school didn't have their own TV. It was a school setup. But one of the teachers gave them the keys to the setup room, so they can get it out at any time.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone going to/gone to OSA. I'm going in septmber. I don't know if anyone plays smash there though. I think they all play asian stuff like guild wars and piano.

I was trying to teach my friend how to not suck as DK so i showed him a video of BUM and he asked me why "he only jumped a foot off the ground" I gave up.

Also smash machinima is gross.

T-block

B2B TST
Er...I know quite a few people that go/went to OSA. There's definitely an interest in smash there, but as far as I know there's no smashboards-level interest. I know they had a small tournament at one of their wake-a-thons. If you take initiative I'm sure you could stir something up ;D

B3 you're white, right? =P

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm going to SAIT, and I don't even know anyone who WENT there, let alone is going there, let alone is a smasher.

edit: I think it's about time I posted another file from the ages of really messed up hilarious comics that are unedited. Anyone in?

Top Bottom