• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
so, for smash on sat, im going to have to cancel it since my mom is really sick and she doesnt want people to come over (hence why joel/jarrett/i went to henry's house for smash instead of mine cause she was sick since a few days ago and still sick as of today) because she doesnt want to get other people sick and needs to get some rest as well.

so sorry for the cancellation, but ill make it up and host smash next time or something.

if someone else wants to rise up and host smash in replacement of me, be my guest and ill be up for it.
It's all good. When your sick the clicking of controllers is HORRIBLY annoying.

FastFox

BRoomer
Be on your best behaviour! <33333

Especially Brad. He's already had numerous infractions given by Lanowen, and now that this thread is my responsibility I don't want to have to give brad an Excessive Spam.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
There seems to be a lot of Canada mods lol.

I mean, You, Wak, Chester and Lanowen or fine, but why the heck are M3D, AZ and Gimpy mods for Canada? XD I don't think I've ever seen them post in the sub-forum before. :|

FastFox

BRoomer
There seems to be a lot of Canada mods lol.

I mean, You, Wak, Chester and Lanowen or fine, but why the heck are M3D, AZ and Gimpy mods for Canada? XD I don't think I've ever seen them post in the sub-forum before. :|
M3D, AZ, and Gimpy are global regional zone mods.

Wak and Chester have been out of commission lately. There's been almost zero mod activity save for Lanowen.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Wtf @ the weather.

Oh hey, it's above zero and all the snow is melting!
Oh ****, it's raining
Oh it went below zero overnight and all the melted snow and rain turned to ice!

HOLY **** THE SIDEWALKS ARE SLIPPERY AS ****!

EDIT: I could MAYBE host tomorrow. But there probably won't be dinner ^_^. Also, I don't know what time I can host yet because I have to go to work tomorrow for "evaluation" and who knows how long that will take.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
OK LAWL levi

his face is pretty ******** in the first place haha.

just leave a msg matt, we could just 1 on 1 for the whole afternoon if its me coming over.

Levi5

Smash Ace
16 minutes??? I defz don't have the attention span for 16 minutes :O

sorry Jarrett, you're still awesome, and I still don't know how to properly spell your name :p

EDIT: I have a victra sig now

FastFox

BRoomer
Victor, back when you could "only wavedash" you were trash talking Carl, Shawn and I.

NO JOHNS SOOON.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Hey Joel you should change my "smash apprentice" to "Banned (55555 points)"

If you do I'll post some epic victra quotes

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hey mcfox, ill let u change my smash lord title to whatever u want BUT it has to be non offending :)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Somebody teach me how to DI Shiek's attacks T.T

Also, good news. I don't work anymore on Saturdays.
It's mindgames

DI away if you think shieks gonna combo, DI toward if you expect a slap

also be careful about combo breaking with a jump. I've been slapped out of my jump sooooo much in my smash career

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
It's mindgames

DI away if you think shieks gonna combo, DI toward if you expect a slap

also be careful about combo breaking with a jump. I've been slapped out of my jump sooooo much in my smash career
So because ftilt usually goes into a fair, I should DI the ftilt towards? God, Shiek's so gay.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Sheiks good at ****** people who dont camp

nobody plays sheik anymore either. shes too hard to play against fox/falco these days

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Why does everyone say sheik is gay? Marth, imo, is twice as gay, and fox is on equal terms with sheik. Falco is pretty lame too lol.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Man you're lucky KirbyKaze or Europhoria aren't around to say stuff about that comment.

Sheik is definately gay, and gayer than Marth lawll.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
a girl who has a lot of time, likes dancing, making vids, using paint, and is shy and/or doesnt want to show her identity.

edit: i wanna change mains from falco, it feels like im not tip top with him :/ but it feels im not tip top with jiggs either.

change to jiggs? sheik? falcon? hmm

CARL HELP MEH

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Why does everyone say sheik is gay? Marth, imo, is twice as gay, and fox is on equal terms with sheik. Falco is pretty lame too lol.
naw. Sheik is just awful. Marth is probably the most comfortable character I can play against. =D

Top Bottom