• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
oh **** is that a mother****in' roy grab?!

And I just noticed I always pronounced it "Halycon" not "Halcyon" lol.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Dude, you were there too?

Me and Sid were at Play also.

By the way, it was ****ing AWFUL. I want my money back. That or to kick the composer square in the balls.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
calling all smashers together

no clue lol.

no 64 please. or at least keep melee as the main event. i wouldnt mind if 64 was the side event.

Levi5

Smash Ace
central alberta smash tournament

I'm pretty sure I helped come up with that name too.... (I told cral to name his tournaments ct)

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
k fine. I love Edmonton too. I hate the rest of you though. For reasons beyond even me.

Why does it have to be 64? So long as Melee is the main event and NOT 64 I'll try mah bestz to go. If it's may, then that'll be summer for me. So I'm guaranteed to be there.

Edit: LEVI. When do I come over!

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
k fine. I love Edmonton too. I hate the rest of you though. For reasons beyond even me.

Why does it have to be 64? So long as Melee is the main event and NOT 64 I'll try mah bestz to go. If it's may, then that'll be summer for me. So I'm guaranteed to be there.

Edit: LEVI. When do I come over!
64 is never a main event. CALM THE **** DOWN.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Is there smash sunday? I haven't played you guys in soooo long and ps3 has messed up my smashness. :O

oh and my friend cant really post much as he lacks an internet at home. I think he mains pikachu!

...K I just saw those photos. Nurse pants ftw.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Hey, Superboom, what were the standard rules for 64, anyway?
SSB64 Rules

•Double Elimination
•All matches are best of 3, with finals best of 5.
•5 stock, 10 min Time limit(uh hard to time 64 matches lol)
•Team Attack On
•No excessively STALLING a match! If caught doing so, you will be asked to stopped with a warning. If you continue to do so, you will forfeit the match.
•Ties broken by lives/percentage
•Items OFF

•Stages/Characters:
••Neutral stages: Hyrule Temple, Dreamland
••Stages available: Peach's Castle, Hyrule Temple, Saffron City, Zebes, Dreamland and Congo Jungle.
••Stage Strike Rule - Each player or team can choose one (1) stage to remove from random select AFTER all players have selected their characters and have entered the stage select screen. This only applies for the first match. All available stages are allowed for counterpick afterwords.
••All other stages banned
••First round stage is random unless players can agree upon a stage
•Advanced Slob Picks - Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go to random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may change characters
•Double Blind may be called in the first match

some random 64 ruleset I pulled out of nowhere

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Is there smash sunday? I haven't played you guys in soooo long and ps3 has messed up my smashness. :O

oh and my friend cant really post much as he lacks an internet at home. I think he mains pikachu!

...K I just saw those photos. Nurse pants ftw.
Dunno about Sunday. Can't host Saturday 'cause I have a ****load of stuff to do.

Yeah, whoever is hosting smash is not doing a very good job. At least post that you are hosting.
I IS NOT HOSTING. HAPPY NOW?

Oh btw, did you watch Jaedong vs. firebathero where Jaedong ****ing turtles the ENTIRE game and then FBH ***** him with BCs? GOOD ****.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
SSB64 Rules

•Double Elimination
•All matches are best of 3, with finals best of 5.
•5 stock, 10 min Time limit(uh hard to time 64 matches lol)
•Team Attack On
•No excessively STALLING a match! If caught doing so, you will be asked to stopped with a warning. If you continue to do so, you will forfeit the match.
•Ties broken by lives/percentage
•Items OFF

•Stages/Characters:
••Neutral stages: Hyrule Temple, Dreamland
••Stages available: Peach's Castle, Hyrule Temple, Saffron City, Zebes, Dreamland and Congo Jungle.
••Stage Strike Rule - Each player or team can choose one (1) stage to remove from random select AFTER all players have selected their characters and have entered the stage select screen. This only applies for the first match. All available stages are allowed for counterpick afterwords.
••All other stages banned
••First round stage is random unless players can agree upon a stage
•Advanced Slob Picks - Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go to random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may change characters
•Double Blind may be called in the first match

some random 64 ruleset I pulled out of nowhere
Thanks, bro.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Dunno about Sunday. Can't host Saturday 'cause I have a ****load of stuff to do.

I IS NOT HOSTING. HAPPY NOW?

Oh btw, did you watch Jaedong vs. firebathero where Jaedong ****ing turtles the ENTIRE game and then FBH ***** him with BCs? GOOD ****.
I heard of that game. All the commentators talk about it, and I've heard of it from people on b.net. Sounds like FBH has turned into a total beast. I really have my doubts about jaedong turtling the whole game. He's just too good. Plus zerg isn't really allowed to turtle or they will get run over by m&m way before BC's come into play. But then again Jaedong has been playing for **** lately.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I heard of that game. All the commentators talk about it, and I've heard of it from people on b.net. Sounds like FBH has turned into a total beast. I really have my doubts about jaedong turtling the whole game. He's just too good. Plus zerg isn't really allowed to turtle or they will get run over by m&m way before BC's come into play. But then again Jaedong has been playing for **** lately.
Well FBH rushed a factory, so Jaedong sent up 6 lings and tried to trap it as the vulture came out. But the vulture popped out the side and FBH ended up killing the 6 lings with it.

But it was really FBH on the offensive the whole time, just with rine/bat/medic + vessel.

Top Bottom