• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

kithkin

Smash Champion
I still whoop you ken.

Wait he is? I thought you went back to red deer. If e is, can you ask him if he got the DC from Mike for me?

If so tell him I say thanks, and will pay him when he gets back.

Also tel him Joel postponed.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm about to move ~2708 km away from you guys (get this: toronto is 8 km closer to Edmonton than Calgary. WTF). It has been a pleasure to smash with you guys, knock you out of losers, get jewed by you in the bracket, staying up til 7 in the morning playing on yoshi's story only, playing in THE PIT (only good brawl level, should be adopted for evo), forcing sid to host, travel with you to beat scrubs in other cities, and most of all just chill. You guys are a cool bunch and I will miss ya. But I will be back to take your money in December and possibly next summer.

Edit: Oh Snap, Reply #3900.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Ahh... It's too bad I didn't know you sooner, Mike.

You taught me a lot in the short time I knew you.

Hope you have good luck and fun in Toronto, and be sure to come back to Edmonton every once in awhile.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Good lord, this place is a headache. But since I never really got a proper explanation of what's going on in...uh... "Randall's Poetry Journal", I suppose I should ask a little more directly:

Can we please do something about this photo? Like...removing it? Preferably from the internet entirely.

It communicates the...ahem...wrong idea, and ya know, I'd hate to lose my job over it or something.

Your pending cooperation determines the fate of Pro Impact TRI-WEEKLIES.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am reading smash monday shizzle, and I think I might come. It is the day I get back from hawaii however, so we'll see.

Yes i am in an internet cafe right now. And hawaii is not awesome, this sucks so bad.

EDIT: NOOO wrong monday. I just got owned

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Good lord, this place is a headache. But since I never really got a proper explanation of what's going on in...uh... "Randall's Poetry Journal", I suppose I should ask a little more directly:

Can we please do something about this photo? Like...removing it? Preferably from the internet entirely.

It communicates the...ahem...wrong idea, and ya know, I'd hate to lose my job over it or something.

Your pending cooperation determines the fate of Pro Impact TRI-WEEKLIES.

we r happy wifout it

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
GL in Toronto, Mike.

I might be at this monday smashfest, depends when I get back from Pigeon Lake.

Also, I modded my Wii to remove tripping from Brawl, as well as got getting rid of the restrictions in the stage builder. It was excellent.

kithkin

Smash Champion
You ***** I knew it was coming. I thought you had roy, I wanted onethat's not over popular even though I actually play roy god****.

K though, we'll decide how much then cause I dun have monay.

also turtlecake shut up.

kithkin

Smash Champion
k I was gone for 3 days and I come back to hear this Ken stuff haha

By the way, when's that Calgary tourney going to be held, Brad?
Joel "postponed" so uh- god knows. seeing as though he could only do it while nobody was living in the top part of his house I doubt it will. But it might, I'll keep you posted.

Also Jarett, Modding wii's is lame.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Brad, this "tournament" sounds like joel is organizing it as much as victor organized cast3. If he is hosting, let him post. He has an account, and has been active, and if he really is in charge, he'll know wtf is going on.

Officially Beast Coast today.

Top Bottom