• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
wtfboobies?

i just got home, assuming since its 10:30, its probably too late to smash haha.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I like them perkey yet firm, and not overwhelming in size. I don't mind if they're existant or not actually, because that usually means they'll grow to become a good size. I don't like the average size though. It feels awkward since I have small hands. =/

What really matters though, is a cute face and a figure to match. And she has to be wholesome, that's important as well.

lol Tyson, np.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I like them perkey yet firm, and not overwhelming in size. I don't mind if they're existant or not actually, because that usually means they'll grow to become a good size. I don't like the average size though. It feels awkward since I have small hands. =/

What really matters though, is a cute face and a figure to match. And she has to be wholesome, that's important as well.

lol Tyson, np.
You like avril lvigne.

Also why are we discussing boobs, honestly Victor's taking the bst step is saying it's not all about them.

BUT WHY TALK ABOUT IT AT ALL

Yeah, smash is uncommonly related to hot wimmens, So. (sometimes it is. RIGHT CARL?)

Stevo

Smash Champion
this thread is a boobie trap!

boob size is on a bell curve for me

A is worth little to me, B is on upwards slope, C is top, D/double D is on downwards slope, and bigger is worth little again.

also, carl i will come but probably not untill after 6 or 7 because I live so far from you now. like opposite end of city

kithkin

Smash Champion
Guys guys guys.

Serious post alert

Would anyone be interested in coming down to calgary for a tournament soon, in the words of the mystery host "ASAP"

P.S: Joel's the mystery host.

Like actually, Joel wants o host this ASAP I wanna hype this ****. Anyone from OOT interested?

If we made it any certain time frame would it be cool?

Venue is his house, so it's secure, and it's also from what I hear very large since the people upstairs just moved out.

I might be able to house some people depending on date once it's decided and I'm asking him if he can right now.

I think he's looking at $10 singles $15 Doubles.

Melee obviously.

kithkin

Smash Champion
The tournament sems to be leaning towards the 31st.

Any thoughts?

P.S: Tournament Venue itself an host people if they need to stay a night.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for monday too. In fact, Devon might come. (Well when I asked he said yes, which could mean anything)
In fact, Devon might come
wat

Devon doesn't come to anything!

Regarding this Joel tourney: I'd be down with that. I'm sure I could find time.

Regarding tomorrow: I work until 1, so I'll be there around 2-ish.

Regarding breasts: I have no preference. The main deciding factors in choosing someone for me are stress management skills, and whether or not they have a realistic (not necessarily modest) life goal that they are working towards. That and being a guy. Though it should be noted that most (and close to all) females I have been attracted to have had smaller breasts, purely by coincidence.

Regarding Brad: Two serious posts in a row? wat

kithkin

Smash Champion
OMG SID I LOVE YOU, that'd be epic.

I might be able to house a few people I know well enough to get by my parents aswell.

And Sid, yeah It was gonna be a double post but too many people posted in between. I fuxxed up.

31st is confirmed. Actual time are is not. But Housing is confirmed for anyone who needs it given they can bring a sleeping bag or something to sleep on. (or if you're at my house, I have couches and stuff.)

Oh and Sid, when does Levi come back again?

edit: if anyones driving don from edmonton. OFFER RIDES PLOX.

+ Joel will confirm his, he just needs to run it by his house.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Smash Monday

my house 1-9PM I need at least 1 other cube, contact me if you can bring one.

halcyon: theres a reason I don't post my address but you probably didn't know that so I'll let it fly if you edit that out

Steve: Can you come earlier? 6 or 7 is a little late, I will be shutting her down around 9.

Sid: is a scientist

Brad: I honestly dont know what you're talking about. Girls?

also Sid and I ***** in paintball today for anyone who cares (MONEYMATCH!??)

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Nah. I'm really picky when it comes to whites. Some white girls are pretty but, I always assume they're gold diggers, party sluts or worse, christian. I don't want any of that. Asian girls are a lot more adorable and they tend to be pretty wholesome and smart due to strict parenting. They also tend to have smaller breasts and an overall smaller figure, which I like. Some Asian guys are pretty hot too.
Tiny white girls are where it's at. And Steve wins the breast discussion.

Guys guys guys.

Serious post alert
I call bullsh*t. :p

Would anyone be interested in coming down to calgary for a tournament soon, in the words of the mystery host "ASAP"

P.S: Joel's the mystery host.

Like actually, Joel wants o host this ASAP I wanna hype this ****. Anyone from OOT interested?

If we made it any certain time frame would it be cool?

Venue is his house, so it's secure, and it's also from what I hear very large since the people upstairs just moved out.

I might be able to house some people depending on date once it's decided and I'm asking him if he can right now.

I think he's looking at $10 singles $15 Doubles.

Melee obviously.
I'd love to, but you know the story...

wat

Devon doesn't come to anything!

Regarding this Joel tourney: I'd be down with that. I'm sure I could find time.

Regarding tomorrow: I work until 1, so I'll be there around 2-ish.

Regarding breasts: I have no preference. The main deciding factors in choosing someone for me are stress management skills, and whether or not they have a realistic (not necessarily modest) life goal that they are working towards. That and being a guy. Though it should be noted that most (and close to all) females I have been attracted to have had smaller breasts, purely by coincidence.

Regarding Brad: Two serious posts in a row? wat
L O F*ckin L at man slowroll.

Smash Monday
GET HYPE!

And desh, please, quality spam only in the poetry journal.

Levi5

Smash Ace
I am awash in cakes and pies
Eating
Devouring
Chocolate chip cookies are strewn in my path
I eat cupcakes of doom

The non-fatties all hate me for they are not obese

I cry even as I eat
Could I find a tastier place to be?

Intoxicated with donuts

No solace for the pastries
I will consume the world one day

Endless life in the refrigerator

-Anonymous poet

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Brad, put all the proceeds of your tourney towards the Wife fund. I'm serious, and I don't think people will mind.

edit: Also, I'll see if I can convince Connor to drive Red Deer.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
If you start walking now, you should be on time for day 2 of CAST4. Unless you trip for no good reason whatsoever every hundred steps or so.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I lol'd

i need some people to bring cubes tomorrow

please let me know if you can
You mean... today? I can bring one. But... my memory card doesn't have everything on it.

It has... every option (random stages, etc) but not all the stages. It's missing Donkey Kong 64 Ithink.

Or whatever the one next to Yoshi's Island is.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
If you start walking now, you should be on time for day 2 of CAST4. Unless you trip for no good reason whatsoever every hundred steps or so.
Hahahaha awesome.

If he trips on a highway as a car is just about to hit him, nothing will happen to him. On the flipside of that, he could be timing a jaywalk and trip, which would spell disaster.

The only solution is jumping the entire way here. Think hopscotch + marathon.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Memory ards can be booted so it's fine if you dont have everything.

no you walk, you can't trip while walking.

And victor, I'll look into it, But I doubt that'll happen, Joel's hosting and Levi and me both ned new shoes.

If we have a large enough turnout though we could take a part from the pot for sure.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Anyone wanna come over tomorrow/wednesday to smash with me one last time? I'm staying till Friday :3

Carl? Levi, are you still in town?
Matt, we must smash before I leave!

Levi5

Smash Ace
Yonder Levi shalt not arrive in the past
Ponder not, he travel'ith to the rival town on the 'morrow
Forward Smash.

Top Bottom