• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Anthony is probably coming over tomorrow. I'd love to have you over Dan, but I can only have 2 people over. No offense but i'd rather have people I haven't played yet. x3

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hey Superboom, how close is Fort saskatchewan to saskatoon?
I'm moving out there for school soon and I'm trying to keep up playing brawl (plus I have to like beat everybody from CC to represent EC and stuffs haha) But it'd suck if I'm in like a dead zone for smash and would have to travel multiple hours just to play good people...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah so I just got owned by nonsensical location naming.
Yeah. There are other smashers in saskatchewan though. There's a thread in the Canada forums called Smashkatchewan you should check out. They have biweeklies and stuff. :3

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Hey Superboom, how close is Fort saskatchewan to saskatoon?
I'm moving out there for school soon and I'm trying to keep up playing brawl (plus I have to like beat everybody from CC to represent EC and stuffs haha) But it'd suck if I'm in like a dead zone for smash and would have to travel multiple hours just to play good people...
you can come over if you want.. lol

kithkin

Smash Champion
When someone gets voted off he's gonna be like "MINDGAMES SON!"

It's gonna be kinda funny to ee him starving to death on survivor, what the ****

edit: Hey I know Charlie!

kithkin

Smash Champion
After reading his bio I've got only one correction

He loves the fact that he will be considered an underdog because everyone will underestimate his prowess at playing mind games. Nobody would look at him and believe he climbed Mt. Fuji at the age of 20. Ready to exploit his slight physical stature, Ken will trick his fellow players into seeing him as a non-threat, only to Forward smash them if they get in his way.

Top Bottom