• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
TAS battles always feel a lot less awesome knowing that the person controlled both of them, deciding on what would happen.

There should be a TAS where the save file is handed between two TAS makers and they take turns editing each frame

Quaff

Smash Rookie
TAS battles always feel a lot less awesome knowing that the person controlled both of them, deciding on what would happen.

There should be a TAS where the save file is handed between two TAS makers and they take turns editing each frame
That would be super badass, but would take FOREVER to make.

Also, Brad, you don't have to be such a **** about it. You and Arthur clearly have different opinions on a video, and here you are making fun of his, AND going out of your way to post multiple videos of what you think is better. And it's not like calling him out on it and making fun of what he thinks is badass (last clip, "he grabbed a heart OH MY GOD IVE NEVER SEEN THAT") benefits you at all in any way.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
<3 Matt

Man, Canada's women's soccer team playing for Bronze at the Olympics. Pretty good considering our soccer history, but still sort of sad that we lost 4-3 against USA to go to gold medal match

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Thats why I pointed out I wasn't just trying to be a ****. Like, I did say it right in the post.

Anyways, me and Kevin are racing in cave story, you guys can watch how we suck if you want.

www.twitch.tv/breadjones

Quaff

Smash Rookie
Saying "not trying to be rude" and then saying something rude, doesn't really make a difference. It's like me saying "no offense dude, but it looks like your face caught on fire, and someone tried to put it out with a fork." It's still completely douchey, and no one is going to see it differently because you put a little "no offense" in front of it.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Matt, I understand that, but like, he needed to know that he was missing out.

and if someone said no offense and was saying that before like a job interview, I would totally appreciate it, I dunno, it all depends on tone.

edit: I'm sorry anyways, I was aiming at the video, not really you.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i dont think brad was out of line here, that video did suck and brad just wanted arthur to know what he was missing. that being said is there is no real reason to discuss this at length and i would be very happy if i found this thread bumped in my favorites and the post was actually about the smash brothers community in alberta.
you ready for this, playa

ill b training hard for next time
i already made the mistake of telling people to stay on topic on this thread so i specified that i would be "happy" if i saw this thread was on the topic of super smash brothers in this province. i also am offended even if people tell me not to be, probably one of the first fights i got in was because of that phrase.
also my name is Clarke
and i just edit old posts rather than making new posts, just what i do

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Lol it's like you didn't know this was a social thread, Clark...

No offense bothers me too. It's just about as annoying as obviously.

Tyson651

Smash Lord

clarke probably would have raged so hard if he saw my 4k resolution troll face posts in this thread

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Someone who's going should post on the FB thread about ABD3 so you guys can get an approximated attendance list

FFS the second it turns 12:00, there are so many people on the course registration site for U of C that it lags and by the time the page loads, the class is already full
I hate my university so much right now

Taste

Smash Apprentice
DON't TALK LIKE YOU KNOW **** LUKE
I'M COMING TO ABD3

AND

I AM GOING TO
**** YOU UP

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Censorship proudly sponsored by tblock.

I would like to see this match recorded though, hype.

:phone:

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing an army of one.

Classic T-Block, keeping the man down, censoring my free speech.
Clearly representing the corporate fat-cats in Washington.

#occupyedmonton

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Also, Edmonton. I like, only play doubles.

I would love an opportunity to play doubles with people in real life. Can we do this.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman

No Offense, but obviously you are forgetting first things first.

This is why I want the FB page to succeed. I want to get dates for all the upcoming events so I can post them there, while we can discuss the events and random crap here.
Is it just me or is this the most ironic thing in the world.

The informed and "well organized" website specifically tailored for serious smash events being the social hub, and the social networking site being the serious hub.

It's actually so cute.

Also, Edmonton. I like, only play doubles.

I would love an opportunity to play doubles with people in real life. Can we do this.
Ben is fun, someone cool team with him

Top Bottom