• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
so today i got in the shower and all of a sudden a bunch of ****ing water squirted all over me so i flipped the **** out and threw all of my clothes off in the process and suddenly spaghetti poured out of my hips so i asked if they had battletoads and they said get out

wat do

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I dont think your that good , if it means anything to you.

And I mean, I play with like 5-6 solid players in calgary I believe we can play and beat most of edmonton . FAyth! i believe!!!!!!!!
TBH, I don't think Brad thinks he's good either.
I don't think calgary is good if it means anything to you.

And I mean, I definitely have the most educated opinion out of anyone at all.

I'm not even going to comment untill you learn to read.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Actually **** it, It's nice to know you think I'm bad, I do too =3 Thats not important, I really don't care? I play smash for fun, I just happen also not be a complete waste of tournament space.

I think you're bad compared to edmonton, hows that?

It's nice that you can play with your friends in your basement all the time, and I can't (even though I can still go even with everyone) but being able to beat your friends doesn't mean you can go toe to toe with edmonton, I mean, yes you have a good chance, but seriously, I remember last time you said that, remember how I placed 3rd? and nobody else placed anywhere above edmonton at all? (except Simon, cause he's actually cool)

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Actually **** it, It's nice to know you think I'm bad, I do too =3 Thats not important, I really don't care? I play smash for fun, I just happen also not be a complete waste of tournament space.

I think you're bad compared to edmonton, hows that?

It's nice that you can play with your friends in your basement all the time, and I can't (even though I can still go even with everyone) but being able to beat your friends doesn't mean you can go toe to toe with edmonton, I mean, yes you have a good chance, but seriously, I remember last time you said that, remember how I placed 3rd? and nobody else placed anywhere above edmonton at all? (except Simon, cause he's actually cool)
So many shots fired lol

TBH, I think yeah, if you play your friends all the time and you are all the top in the city it doesn't totally mean you can totally do well against other people's top/middle in the city.

But Paul is f***ing fast and I think that gives him a really good chance against their top players, a higher chance than a lot of us. I think his playstyle is a good basis to build on and beat people with at this level of play.

Simon is really smart and has solid tech skill, but IMO his character will have a lot harder time against ie. Carl's Marth than Paul will with his Falco or something

Not even kidding. Paul's so solid in tech skill, it's easier for him to do well vs someone who just plays purely smart imo

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
carl and dan are def on another level still. and i dont think brad has the most educated opinion either just because hes been around for the longest ,but has remained the same skill lvl for the last 10 years

AozoraX

Smash Apprentice
Cant take the guy with a pony avatar seriously anyway

Fun is too much of a buzzword for an excuse.

:phone:

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Again, not about me. Besides, Paula already agreed with my point.

Beefy enough?

edit: Oh right, about the opinion, I've played edmonton more, more often, and more recently. But thats k, I mean, it's not a big deal, it was just an opinion.

You're the ones who brought beef

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
I'm on the same boat as Paul

I HAVE FAITH IN OUR CITY

CREWS AGAIN NEXT TIME WE GO

I wouldn't put money on "being able to beat most of Edmonton", but I'll have the Kage attitude

I'm calling Ron out :-D

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I don't even play this game anymore.

._________.

My only practice is like the once a month play against Jack >________>

I miss playing smash.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
I don't even play this game anymore.

._________.

My only practice is like the once a month play against Jack >________>
I thought you played with Carl and people

CMON I want a rematchhhhh

I don't even get practice once a month, Paul and people live in the other side of the city and so does Brad

EDIT: Ben start training those Calgary seriousers in Brawl to take on the overpoweredness that it Edmonton

Crusayer

Smash Lord
You don't get even get to practice once a month? What about all those times you play at the club? o_O.

I dunno if Carl hosts or not. Maybe it's all private and I'm just not invited /o\.

I wish I could host but I only have one tiny TV in my room and no one would want to play in a small room on one TV. That and I'm far southside and I don't know anyone that even lives close to me (I have no idea if Century Park is bus friendly for people or not).

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Edmonton is really out of practice in melee. I honestly haven't played melee since Calgary pretty much. Still could beat you guys though :/

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
You don't get even get to practice once a month? What about all those times you play at the club? o_O.

I dunno if Carl hosts or not. Maybe it's all private and I'm just not invited /o\.

I wish I could host but I only have one tiny TV in my room and no one would want to play in a small room on one TV. That and I'm far southside and I don't know anyone that even lives close to me (I have no idea if Century Park is bus friendly for people or not).
I haven't gone to VGC once this year, none of us have (swamped with work)

Luke play Paul or Victor again

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I don't host at all. I have other things going on in my life atm (...nothing of concern) but am always down if other people are hosting on days I have off.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Bro I live like a 10 min walk from Century Park... >_>

Also I'm free on Thursday after 2. Smash?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
LOL I forgot hahaha. My bad.

Well, you're the only one I know that's close then. I know Riley goes to Ainlay, but I have no idea if he lives close or not. I don't know if Mike W plays melee or not now. No idea where Jarrett lives. Is there anyone else?

I think I can play some smash on Thurs, yes. Not too long since I have a test on friday `-`. If anyone wants a ride from Century Park, post :V.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Mike W used to live near Southgate, but he's been living in Toronto for the past 3 years!

Umm... text me tomorrow anytime after 2 and we'll set something up 7809046819.

VICTOR I NEED MY CUBE BACK! It's been in KSA storage for like 4 months now! You probably won't read this, but if any of y'all see Victor at school or something could you tell him?

edit: I guess I could use Facebook for that...

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Wait what. Are we talking about the same Mike Wong here? o_O

I thought he still lived here O_O.

Did you want to come as well Riley? I'm driving to Sid's house so I could pick you up from the LRT.

Top Bottom