• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
anyone who is coming, please come around 2pm. otherwise i will answer my door in my speedo and super man cape

Stevo

Smash Champion
Steve #2 (I was here first)

I have a 20'' flatscreen TV that nobody has complained about any lag (other than Luke 1 time) that I have no need for.

Since you seem to be hosting the most, I could potentially just give it to you, if you wanted.
As long as you continue to host melee, I'm cool with giving it up.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
sig is lol.... any ones welcome to come, just give me a call before you come.

58-784-5048

brandon SAID he was comin..

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Twas super fun today for anyone everyone who missed out.

Edit: Shiro, you better be ready for our ultimate cheeseburger showdown at the next smashfest

numonezeldafan

Smash Cadet
Hey my fellow albertans! Im from Lethbridge and was just wondering what kind of scene is around my area? Im sick of wifi so anyone around Leth hit me up for some friendlies sometime! (Id also like to play some people close to me in leth on wifi since the connection will be decent so pm me too!)

KillLock

Smash Lord
Hey my fellow albertans! Im from Lethbridge and was just wondering what kind of scene is around my area? Im sick of wifi so anyone around Leth hit me up for some friendlies sometime! (Id also like to play some people close to me in leth on wifi since the connection will be decent so pm me too!)
T3hIcy and his group play there, get in contact with them.

T-block

B2B TST
interesting timing...

t3h Icy and Age- are both from lethbridge, and i believe they have some other friends down there too, although they don't play much. they both just decided to retire though, so maybe you can talk them out of it.

KillLock

Smash Lord
I'd like to see Lethbridge get a big scene. Too bad the main reason why they don't want to play competitive anymore is because the PR basically revolves around Edmonton, so traveling for them is hard.

I wonder what kind of system we could create to encourage more community's to improve while not screwing them out of the PR? lol.

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
I can probably switch my plans around though... doubt it, but I'll try.

Hopefully this time I won't get lost XDXD

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
I'll probably never forget where Paul lives, those hours with a watermelon were both awesome and horrible, mostly horrible. Anyway, I might come to this, but I'm almost totally broke right now. Necesito un trabajo. D=

Tyson651

Smash Lord
victor, if u have those smash vids seperated, i can do all the uploading since neither u or jim are doing it

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Victor where are those vidss and my melee disc. All i do is play brawl now.

Im not working anymore from now until school starts, any smashfests happening!? =)

KillLock

Smash Lord
Victor where are those vidss and my melee disc. All i do is play brawl now.

Im not working anymore from now until school starts, any smashfests happening!? =)
David, lets play sometime.

either game is fine with me lol

Top Bottom