• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
if you want a 4x4 8 cylinder laredo for 2G i can hook you up. just got a ****load of repairs on the transmission like 4G's worth. you'll waste more than that on gas though lol 130k kilometers

carl could sleep with fries

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
**** Paul we shoulda actually done fox vs falco matches instead of Jiggs vs ICs. Next time I wont run into all of your freaking attacks :p

Whens the red deer tournament??..
Modified the thread so it screams it a bit more, but it should be at 11 am on the 30th.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
until ?
edit: Victor just flopped on top of him before either of them were asleep. it was kinda homo, but carl was drunk so i don't htink it counts.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
no, just carl and i were drinking. apparently we played super get smashed bros and carl and i made a good team...? but i only remember playing an ike ditto vs carl and suiciding twice for bs reasons.

Lex Jewthor

Smash Apprentice
Hello ladies. Look at your Ike. Now back to mine. Now back to your own. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped using that crappy Side+B to recover and switched to free-falling Aethers, it could look like it's mine.

Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're off the stage, from a FAir your Ike could FAir like!

What's in your hand? Back at my Ike. You're open. It's a counter with two stocks you've been tanking this match. Look again. The stocks are now gone!

Anything is possible when your Ike spikes like a pro and not a scrub.

I'm in Low Tier. :ike:

You should talk to me, best Ike in AB right here.

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
I got seven people interested in the Calgary smashfest, but I have no more details to give them. =(
I really should've been more prepared...
Get on quickly please jber, or anyone that can answer questions about it!
Yeah sorry. I have been out of town.

Umm, my address is 1307 varsity estates dr.

And lets say it will start at 5PM?

Also who are these people?

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Yeah sorry. I have been out of town.

Umm, my address is 1307 varsity estates dr.

And lets say it will start at 5PM?

Also who are these people?
Thanks, now I can get back to them and not feel lame. =)

Anyway, the people are split into 4 main groups that have so overlap, they are:
Calgarians from AllisBrawl
People I met at a Brawl tournament in Calgary
Friends
People on this Calgary Brawl Facebook group

Their ages range from the teens to early twenties.

Tell me if you want names. XD

Also, I was wondering whether it was 5PM all three days, anything special happening one of the days (t3h Icy mentioned a party on Saturday) and also what to bring (mostly in terms of set-ups).

Thanks. =D

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
The prospective number is 15, with 8 confirmed and 7 unconfirmed. There might be more people (though this will be somewhat unlikely), but the problem now is getting everyone to go. XD

There will probably be some new people on this thread though.

Mripod128

Smash Cadet
Just to mention, I'm one of the people DumberChild mentioned is going. And yes I am here to confirm that. I am 90% sure that I'll be able to go. And I'll probably look like a ****ing idiot getting driven there by my parents >.< But are we supposed to bring food or something to last us the day?

KillLock

Smash Lord
mripod don't worry about being driven there with your parents

thats like 95% of smashers anyways lololol

Top Bottom