• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
nobody on 4chan actually calls, they just say not your personal army or pretend that they called and make **** up.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Anyone give my number to a website? Cause like someone just called me and asked if I wanted to hang out. I was a bit scared...
lol same **** happened to me like half a year ago

me: hello?
girl: hey is this tyson?
me: ya whose this
girl: ????
me: uh, do i know u?
girl: no, but my friend gave me ur number to hang out and stuff
me: um, well i dunno who would do that cause im taken
girl: oh
me: whose ur friend?
girl: i cant tell, its too embarrassing. sorry, dont call back my number ok?
me: alright, bye

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
brawl at seans was pretty fun~ aaaah luke we gotta play soooooooon.

maiko and i were planning on invading seans house again and brawling there on the 18th, so come by if you can! I'm think i'll probably leave for Red Deer on the 19th instead <3

omggggg brawl ness :3333

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL wow don't hate ok

alsoooo i'm free after 4 tomorrow so if anyone wants to brawl let me know =p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

OMG LOL how'd I miss this. Bro what the eff man. Did she sound asian? Did she sound cute? God **** man, most people can only dream of that happening to them XDD

il play if u drive to calgary, and pay me 300$, or we could just play melee
ollolo
Victra, you should go to Sleak's Smashfest. It'd be a blast to meet you dude.
the 22nd right? You know whats hilarious, im going to red deer pretty soon, but on the 20th/21st i'm going up to calgary and staying with my auntie cause its her birthday. Theres a slim chance I could come ahaha. No promises though, but the possibility is there =p

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
^Victor I'm hanging my head in shame =[. What about all the differences you were describing to me? >.>.... Gonna go cry in a corner now.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
brawl is pretty fun tbh. I like it more than melee at the moment. XDDD maybe the heat is getting to my head?

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
^ Well... the weather not making up it's mind is no excuse, you seemed pretty determined before about all the things you said =[.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827

prolly girlfriend testing you or got a friend to test you

btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i79jfWIlLDQ&feature=player_embedded

and i moved the melee event to the 5th of june =)

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
that sucks.............. idk what to do then i dont want ot cancel the event but i cant verywell butt heads with mike =(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
since you already set it up on the 5th, maiko can just change the date. =p

maik, you were planning on either hosting it june 5th or the last weekend of may right? you can just do it in may then

T-block

B2B TST
no, it was decided that may wouldn't work

um...idk, i can't even make any decisions atm, since mike h is in japan >_< i'll see about changing dates though

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
since you already set it up on the 5th, maiko can just change the date. =p

maik, you were planning on either hosting it june 5th or the last weekend of may right? you can just do it in may then
if he did that i'd be happyyyyyyyyyyy hahah

no, it was decided that may wouldn't work

um...idk, i can't even make any decisions atm, since mike h is in japan >_< i'll see about changing dates though
they left jamie behind =(

but hey man you do what eve rworks best for you, i just got told today that i cant host on the 6th so its sorta last minute **** =/

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
no because there is another group using the place on those dates and the next weeked is a cod tournament with a 500 doller start pot. and the weekend after that is halo the weekend after that im going to evo

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Why does everybody care so much that Victor wants to play Brawl? >.>

Anyway, I am able to come out to Edmonton now. =0 I can probably make it out on the 18th, but I'll need directions and stuff.

:005:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
woooooooooooooooo actually? =DDD awesome! uh i'll pm you Sean's address and phone number tomorrow. I'm lazy atm. Don't listen to maiko if he gives you directions. You'll get lost.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
ok maiko sorry bro, but i think you should plan a different date then =p
that sucks it'd hate to be near the middle of jully before i could do another melee tournament, which is a bit silly but if noone will come theres not much i can do

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah its cool, i think it won't be too much of a problem for the brawl monthly to pick a different date >_>

also thanks a whole lot for taking care of the melee monthlies now that Tyler has qq'd Shiro =p

T-block

B2B TST
woooooooooooooooo actually? =DDD awesome! uh i'll pm you Sean's address and phone number tomorrow. I'm lazy atm. Don't listen to maiko if he gives you directions. You'll get lost.
if you actually read the pm i sent you you would have known the address was approximate >_> instead you made me condense it into 140-char text

yeah we'll make it work. we never officially decided on the 5th anyways, so it'd be unfair to insist on having that day

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Sounds good. As long as I have the address, I should be able to google map it no problem, so even if Mike does give me crappy directions, I'll be fine. ^.^

Edit: Super ninja'd? Okay, maybe not. ._.

:005:

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
yeah its cool, i think it won't be too much of a problem for the brawl monthly to pick a different date >_>

also thanks a whole lot for taking care of the melee monthlies now that Tyler has qq'd Shiro =p
NO problemo man, i actually like watching melee. I iek playing smash 64 more though, dans also a huge scrub in that game and i think we should all play him 3 vs 1. me mike and victor vs dan in smash 64.

brawl was fun for me but i just cant do cod ssf4 tvc and all these other games and still manage to drink my strawberry milk shakes =p

Tyson651

Smash Lord
prolly girlfriend testing you or got a friend to test you
i know she's not the type to test me. and i told her about it too and it seemed like she genuinely surprised.

there were other times where she prank called me, but in the end she laughed at me about it.

Top Bottom