• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
dont worry about the other 10%, it is none of your business
nothing scares newbies worse than not knowing what happened
then getting punished for asking what just happened

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Double shine doesn't really instill fear into newbies' hearts that much. A newbie would typically try to shield grab you off the aerial anyway so they'd get hit by the first shine. I'd be far more scared of late aerials into shine then you being fancy with the shine where I can't move anyway lol.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Double shine doesn't really instill fear into newbies' hearts that much. A newbie would typically try to shield grab you off the aerial anyway so they'd get hit by the first shine. I'd be far more scared of late aerials into shine then you being fancy with the shine where I can't move anyway lol.
I'm talking about people who are like "OMG stop playing lightning melee"

But TBH against a good person I think it's just a gimmick

like they get used to you aerialing into shine and then like a retreating aerial or something but you shine again once in a while to catch them not shielding

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
If anyone wants to play anytime during the rest of the term break, please give me a pm.
i will travel or host, i am flexible
edit: double shines

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I grab falco's aerials all day.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
like I seriously never thought about what people's hands are doing in SSB64

I just see the combos

I think the only person in the history of smash who used doubleshine well before Javi is prosmasherTim lol

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
You guys do realized this entire discussion on double shines is basically like asking yourself, Who is Silent Wolf in 2007. Like really, He was flashy, people were afraid of him, but people like me could go even/beat him. Once he finally realized it meant nothing he got really good.

Still made some decent music videos though.

"

Responding to fans, Blizzard community manager Zarhym echoed previous statements that Diablo 3's PvP will not be created with competitive leagues/ladders in mind.

"We want PvP to be incredibly challenging and fun, but we want to avoid turning it into a truly competitive leagues/ladders eSport," Zarhym said. "We just don't think Diablo gameplay is very conducive for that type of controlled environment where balance is paramount."

"
Wow did they ever flip on that one. All I can say is they AT ONE POINT, said they planned to esport it.

I dont think I can double anything in melee. I can forward smash twice in a row with Zelda.

:phone:
My Falco vs your Zelda.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Edmonton, come down for June 16th, Ben maybe you could turn that smashfest into a small tournament

And then there's one the day after too for Lanified lol

Too bad SF4 is on a different day, we don't get to argue about which game is better

EDIT: Young Link is fun to play
dem nairs

Tyson651

Smash Lord
calgary folks, i am now in calgary. alert me of smashfests and such, i like playing teams even though im really rusty!

Top Bottom