• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Carl has no characters that can beat Blunted. Going Fox would be good if he wants the matches to end up in the amazing matches thread.
yo eric just cause you get buttraped all day doesnt mean the rest of us do :)

I'm in Edmonton for a conference with my work. my hotel room is so nice. But bragging aside, who wants to smash Friday or Saturday?
I'll smash Friday daytime if you're off

t3h Icy

Smash Master
yo eric just cause you get buttraped all day doesnt mean the rest of us do :)
I hope your leet skillz are better than your trashtalk.

eric you've never played carl before so how would you even know. stfu niger
Alberta: where said trashtalk is srs bzns and has to be ttly correct. Which is hilarious coming from you with all the spam you fill Youtube up with about who ***** who.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLllLLLL
My life is complete.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
I like now i *****fied this thread!

Okay i got $20.00 on dan beating Carl!

20 on carl DESTROYING blunted object.

ANY AMOUNT saying dan will win brawl IF THIS FUKCERER IS TRAINING

Dan/Jack will dom brawl doubles. if dan and carl team for melee. then it is FREELEE

OH and i will place top 3 for 64.... <_< (this is not a bet)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
There's a Tournament Results section on the homepage, fyi. It has tournament results.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
teh icy is like brad #2.

carl doesnt trash talk, and i would say is very modest even with such a high skill.

i can also guarantee he is better than you.

inb4 teh icy talks smack to me too like how he did to tyler.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
lol why do you guys take everything so personally and seriously? Get some hype and excitement going for events. Haven't you ever been to an Oilers game? If people were dead silent and polite, it'd be mad boring.

Or maybe everyone in Edmonton is like that, and maybe that's why they got dead last this season.

Edit: Apparently they did that last season too. lolEdmontonsux

Alphicans

Smash Hero
teh icy is like brad #2.

carl doesnt trash talk, and i would say is very modest even with such a high skill.

i can also guarantee he is better than you.

inb4 teh icy talks smack to me too like how he did to tyler.
Calling it out now that Carl is not modest. I seem to recall a certain night before CAST4 on msn Carl had been drinking a little and telling me he was gonna beat bam, and then linked me to some bam vids and said he's gonna **** him.

!

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Calling it out now that Carl is not modest. I seem to recall a certain night before CAST4 on msn Carl had been drinking a little and telling me he was gonna beat bam, and then linked me to some bam vids and said he's gonna **** him.

!

T-block

B2B TST
lol why do you guys take everything so personally and seriously? Get some hype and excitement going for events. Haven't you ever been to an Oilers game? If people were dead silent and polite, it'd be mad boring.

Or maybe everyone in Edmonton is like that, and maybe that's why they got dead last this season.

icy

you suck at generating excitement

your posts come off as bitterness at getting wrecked so hard, rather than attempts to generate hype

Tyson651

Smash Lord

lol why do you take everything so personally and seriously?

icy

you suck at generating excitement

your posts come off as bitterness at getting wrecked so hard, rather than attempts to generate hype
+1 for mah niga

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman

Stevo

Smash Champion
ok so i was at shanks last night with my work and still had a full day today so i didnt get a chance to check this till now sorry. i was thinking moreso tomorrow or sunday for some smash? whos in? carl you up for hosting?

:phone:

Stevo

Smash Champion
also, Carl is the posterboy of alberta smash. he is allowed to be a little cocky sometimes. overall he is pretty modest though.

:phone:

by smash i mean melee. I miss smash sundays at carls. actually i miss back even when mikemonkey used to host

mostly because i had time to stay competitive at this game

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I just miss the old school smash before brawl, generally everybody was cool and just liked to chill

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Oh, except Dan, he was always all about the money.

But he was still cool, he didn't even have Diabetes or anything

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Life is interfering a lot more now than it used to. Even now that school is done, I still have full time work, choir events and bf to tend to.

Speaking of, I am in St. Johns for 2 1/2 weeks and Montreal for 8 days. Any people there? I'm sure there's Montreal players, but I don't know who lives where.

Yesterday was a fail, but I'm still down for next Friday? I'd legitimately like to do a thing.

Top Bottom