• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
people who consume well over the daily sodium limit (who have normal blood pressure) have a lower chance of stroke, heart attack, etc. stuff than people who eat at or under the limit.

which is kinda funny.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
people who eat under the sodium limit probably hit the fat/cholesterol limit before they're anywhere close to the sodium one.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
There are 87 people left that were born in the 1800s, though some are unverified.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Ah, damn. There's a tournament June 25th, so if you have any control over when you come, maybe shoot for then? If not, I am sure we could have a smashfest.

What's the occasion?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Because we don't host tournaments and Edmonton is only nice a few months out of the year.

Also for the record we've had some really good smashers visit Alberta in the past, you just weren't around then.

Justerbuster07

Smash Apprentice
thats cool false falco and tehicey. hey ur name sounds familiar, i think i watched a tournament vid of you before? and i'd come to a tourny if i were to be there that soon but iduno if i'd enter it for brawl since i havent really played since a few months after it came out but anywayss

anyone that might wanna play with me in the future add me on whatever you got

:)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'd like to take this time to thank the macho man, Randy Savage who sacrificed himself last night to help prevent the rapture.

He'll be in my prayers tonight.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well.. I suppose I could still come down and chill and stuff, one of those days. =P

Attachments = money downnnnnnn. Just like friends and girls.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
When I'm gone, the deep south Alberta scene will probably die too unless all the guys take initiative to keep it going, but it's pretty dead as is already. Alberta seriously has no hype for any tournaments. If you fix that, Alberta will bloom again.

You guys also won't have anyone to collectively hate either for any sort of hero vs villain type of hype if nothing else. Except maybe Bread.

^ ^

Top Bottom