• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Crusayer

Smash Lord
EDIT: Oh Lawd. K Tyson. Didn't know Mach5 is actually allan.

I'm gonna start just putting up generic characters and when you guys have time, try and write who's who in the comments of the videos.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Excellent Vids
howdy,

how are you doing today?? i think that video you have up today was just totally brillaint

i really enjoyed it.

if your looking to get more subscribers then you should check out this website.

www.sub4sub.com

its helped one of my friends get 100 subscribers in 1 day, which was kinda cool

anyway talk to you soon

leila
P.S : you can do it as many times as you like also

p]
ppk]pkp]
Sent to: kingsilentassassin, stealth2666, bushsucks1985, sk8erfreak9242, nickthegreat700, lennex88, gingerkidsmustdie, zerobrandon, dasavior29, 2whiteops, amindex123, mrflameboi, kieventeo, xafterdawnx, tacoemall666, tylerflo2010, damiharp13, victort02008

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Sid: depends if we want to stay at the u or not. If we decide to stay, it's like south from the education building, in the health sciences / medical sciences building i think. they have a library there called john scott library with rooms on the second floor, which is where we'd be.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
i don't think i can bring anything in terms of wiis and stuff though. my backpack is going to be packed with textbooks tomorrow cause i need to study for a midterm in the afternoon. that and there's a possibility that i may have to skip out and go home due to the flu.

Stevo

Smash Champion
so I went to a st. patricks day party last night at my coworkers house.

Her friend who is in her 50s got wasted and started hitting on me after her husband left....

should I feel pride or shame right now? (she was hot for a 50 year old lady)

Stevo

Smash Champion
ok let me rephrase

she was practically groping me

it wasnt really awkward at first.... it got worse as time went on though.

she seemed to be really desperate, which is not very attractive anyway.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
So how is this going to work. I'm gonna bring my wii but I don't finish class until 3. Someone's gottaa hold the room for that half hour and some before I get there.

What's the name booked under tyler?

Stevo

Smash Champion
You can think someone is attractive even if they are married.

and even if they are older.

you of anyone should know this by now lol.
(you know, cause of people making comments about your Mother)

and plus, I'm not saying I was attracted to her, but I was jsut stating that being really clingy and desperate is NOT a good way to attract somebody.

she also played the "I just want to know what it is like to kiss somebody else" and "It's only a kiss" stuff

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You can think someone is attractive even if they are married.

and even if they are older.

you of anyone should know this by now lol.
(you know, cause of people making comments about your Mother)

and plus, I'm not saying I was attracted to her, but I was jsut stating that being really clingy and desperate is NOT a good way to attract somebody.

she also played the "I just want to know what it is like to kiss somebody else" and "It's only a kiss" stuff
There is a difference between finding them good looking and attractive.

Stevo

Smash Champion
sounds like one of those "Nerds are different than Geeks" sort of conversations.

I get what you are saying though, but I think you also understand what I was saying, so lets just leave it at that.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Brought all my equipment for naught as it seems!

Oh well (I also forgot the GC memory card so either P:M or everything locked melee \o/)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
David is too sexy.

Everything locked melee is pretty fun, I forgot my controller today though. Smash at my place this weekend?

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
so I went to a st. patricks day party last night at my coworkers house.

Her friend who is in her 50s got wasted and started hitting on me after her husband left....

should I feel pride or shame right now? (she was hot for a 50 year old lady)
Too late to have done anything now. Good thing you didnt

My frustration is that artists these days are quite content with sticking to boring formulaic **** that's been done and done over again. Rather than try and do something interesting like 100% of the electronic artists in the 80's, 95% are content with doing the same song I've already heard but just overproduce it to death and sell it to macbook dj's.

And when I say 'artists these days' I mean pick an artist that's ever been to Edmonton or you've heard someone talk about out loud and I probably already think they're a hack. That's how bad it is right now.
I would say more around 60%, but yea, lots of it does seem to be the same.

Lol, macbook DJs, the worst.

yeah, I do agree that overproduction is happening a lot more. One of my friends just showed me a new Benny Benassi Remix today. It was the worst overproduced **** I've ever heard. What happened? He used to produce great music. But now what? ****ty remixes?

As for artists that have come here, I will name a couple "Zeds Dead, Skrillex" both of them sound nothing like the other artists in their genre. (Skrillex is song dependant though)

Top Bottom