• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
yo legit , edmontons got the coolest dudes, Sorry I dotn remember your name but that SONIC dude was hella chill and was soo funny, dan was ucking amazing i thoguht he was good but HE WAS AMAZING liek he power shielded 4-6 lazers in a row with ease omgicried. JACK- JACK is soo cooooll id love for you to teach me brawl that would be sweeeet, btw we had a pretty tight settt!!! luke- **** with shiek ill have to work on my matchup and play you again one day hehe. AND DAYMM me and victor took 2 games off dan and jack in doubles finals was kinda closee
thanks for coming down edmoton :]

Rush

Smash Apprentice
"When your power eclipses mine I will become expendable. This is the Rule of Two: one Master and one apprentice. When you are ready to claim the mantle of Dark Lord as your own, you must do so by eliminating me." This is Victor's time...

Ok I'll stop now.

We still <3 you Paul.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
YOOO ok srsly I taught victor over the summmer from scratch and freal he is pretty close to my skill lvl now if not better, he thinks and plays exactly like me so we make perfect dubs parters, im so proud of you victor :]
<3

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
According to Luke, a 15-man tourney. Just like Brawl.

Sleak... Is that you, Paul? Gotta associate more names to gamertags here. XD Yeah, I'm the Sonic guy (A DURR!?), name's Brandon. Had a lot of fun playing you in Brawl and Melee, like I said in my shoutout. You should definitely look into someone like Falco for Brawl if you pick it up. Gotta be pretty tech-savvy with him and despite the pain in the *** it is for ME as a match-up, he's a pretty interesting top tier.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
God damit tyler. Why would you text me asking tomorrow for smash at 1:30 AM IN THE MORNING.

Though if you asked like an hour and a half earlier, I could've said yes.

Now I can't lol@

KillLock

Smash Lord
ggs

I went beast mode then burned out after getting ***** by dan in semis

can't stay consistent in melee but if i could omg would be amazing

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Arrange a time that isn't decided at 3 am in the morning for the next day please lol

At least a day early notice would be nice.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
just blame arthur for empty hyping, or whoever for poor organization skills for getting calgary people to go.
I did warn everyone remember, I said the host was bad, and never hyped it. Oh well.

On the bright side, if anyone will ever listen to my posts, something good may come soon.

ggs

I went beast mode then burned out after getting ***** by dan in semis

can't stay consistent in melee but if i could omg would be amazing
I had good money on you Jack.

SHOUTOUTS.

Everyone: You all are lame for not accepting my Event Match Shootouts and stage striking instead.

Everyone else: Thanks for the fantastic Double Falcons on Hyrule Temple during Teams Winners Finals

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I have some fox choke johns vs Victor in winner's, but it's all good I 3-0'd him in winner's :) (2 matches with fox).

From this tournament I can say that Calgary would probably get worked in a teams tournament if all the regular teams from edmonton were there, and that Allan is easily their best player. Victor and Paul play so similarly, it's almost like playing the samer person... It was weird as hell. The only difference is that paul would always double laser off the ledge, and victor would either jump or roll of the ledge. Really impressive tech skill though.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
O
M
F
G

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me so happy. I was pretty upest about something earlier, but like now I am pumped.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Best combo in the game imo.

I like how armada probably went home after Pound and started practicing y.link just for jiggs. **** is epic.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol i'm impressed

who is this calgary victor guy and why haven't i heard of him before =/

and how many people ended up showing to the tourney?
remember when i said there was a clone copy of ron that lived in calgary? ya, that's victor.

hey luke armada just 2-0'd hbox in winners with young link. fyi
Best combo in the game imo.

I like how armada probably went home after Pound and started practicing y.link just for jiggs. **** is epic.
LINK TO VIDEO NAO

dude, i told you luke. it's impossible to beat ylink with jiggs.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah seriously ylink is soo good against floaties man D:

it was on live stream. should be up pretty soon. jesus was it ever hyped though

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah I am watching. Omg is this winner's finals?

PP is too good. I don't think even mango could take him.

EDIT: I forgot Armada always loses first game.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Armada mad good, don't think PP can take him in another set if he makes it to GFs.

Also wtf @ M2K *****ing out in Melee and forfeiting.

Top Bottom