• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
according to the matchup chart, yeah ICs have a hard time vs ganon.

in an attempt to come back on topic, i'm gonna ask everybody here:

do you think white mike should book off a room at the u of a during january for a melee tourney?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Ganon doing worse vs falco and fox is debatable. Personally I think they do the same vs them.
Doc is considered a jiggs counter by a lot of players and normally is considered even by most. I don't see why you think doc does worse vs jiggs than falcon, when the general concensus is that jiggs hard counters falcon.
IC's do just as bad vs fox, but vs falco they're not too bad. Definitely better than falcon.
IC's worst match-up are ganon and peach, definitely not marth.
Ganon gets ***** by lasers and shield pressure. Falcon can stomp or nair out of sheild MUCH more easily to stop the ****, Ganon can just roll or shield grab. Ganon might be better at edgeguarding, but that's not the whole matchup.

Ganon DEFINITELY does worse against fox I shouldn't even need to argue this.

There's no god damn way doc is a Jiggs counter. He dies WAY earlier than Falcon and gets gimped just as easily. He has no combos on jiggs, way slower than Falcon, and his only killmove is downthrow fair.

IC's aren't terrible against Fox but Falcon ***** Fox way worse.

IC's are not good against Falco anywhere but FD. Falco ***** pretty hard when they're seperated and lasers are absolutely ******** to deal with as IC's.

I agree ganon and peach are bad for IC's but Marth is equally ******** due to poke and range. At any rate falcon does much better against Marth than IC's.

hey luke do you remember one time when grace said you had a small **** and you apparently almost started crying in the middle of sobey's?
Doesn't matter how big his **** is if he's getting more tail than you.

ZING

Besides, sensitive is so IN this season.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
if there's a big smash tourney in calgary, i'll go.

and random question: anyone know of any (hopefully cheap or close to southside, but anything is good) buildings in edmonton that could be used for dance studio-ish purposes that would be managed in the same kind of style as phoenix gym? Sort of like how that guy bought that place in spruce grove road to use for tournaments or something. i'm not expecting any real answers, but hey.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
aww poor baby, you have nothing left to say cause you know you're wrong so you call me dumb

dun cry!

hey luke do you remember one time when grace said you had a small **** and you apparently almost started crying in the middle of sobey's?
Hey Tyler do you remember when you claimed you had an 8 inch **** and everyone at school laughed at you and made fun of you?

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
if there's a big smash tourney in calgary, i'll go.

and random question: anyone know of any (hopefully cheap or close to southside, but anything is good) buildings in edmonton that could be used for dance studio-ish purposes that would be managed in the same kind of style as phoenix gym? Sort of like how that guy bought that place in spruce grove road to use for tournaments or something. i'm not expecting any real answers, but hey.
Mark down the 23rd on your calendar and come down to Allan's house

Rush

Smash Apprentice
all day yo. feel free to come even if you only wanna play some friendlies. were not that serious about winning tournaments.
Alright cool, I'll add you on hotmail and get your address. If I can find a way to get there I'll go after my exam.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
is there going to be a tourney in early january in calgary?
i need to know this so i can tell mike, he's able to book off a room at the u of a for everybody on january 15th for a melee tourney but i'm pretty sure he needs to know soon.

Limeee

Smash Champion
so i thought luke was an ***. but hes too cute for that

then i thought tyler was an ***. he kinda is still...

now erics an ***. and thats that.

:009:

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
To ease the hate:

From what I've gathered, quotes, paraphrases, and generalizations

Allan = "My character rocks" while camping the hell out of you at 200%
Paul = "Why are you so good?!?!?!" when you get a 2 hit combo on him while he's 3 stocking you
Carl = "You're pretty good. I like how you play. Here's what you could do to improve..." after 4 stocking you
Danny = "I SUCK AT THIS GAME" while not trying
Simon = "I hate this game, but I'm good at it"
David T = You hit him once, or you 10 hit combo him, or you rest him, and he says "...nice..."
Brad = "Don't touch my hand, I got blood." "I'm this and this and this, you're this and this and also this, which is why this doesn't work" "I never play seriously anymore"
Victor M = "aight imma try now" while wearing a wifebeater
Victor T = "OMG FALCON SUCKS SO MUCH I LOVE HIM BUT I GET ***** ARGHHHHHH PH33R THA P34CH... kpop"
Levi = "You guys are ********. Falcon rocks"
Tyson = Random Stuffz
Kevin = *Sings to Dreamland* "Alright imma have to go into fight mode" gets f-smashed, "alright that's not fight mode". "BAIBAIBAI!"
Dan = "I'm going to 4 stock you, not tell you what the hell just happened, quit the tournament, and go find 64"
Tyler + Luke = Stuffz
Sid = "I'm ancient"

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
i don't know who victor M is but wifebeaters are legit

on that subject, does anybody feel like **** once they've stopped working out for like a week or two? i think i might have some form of anemia cause i have heart palpitations when i've become lazy but they go away once i'm in shape again

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahah i am so not like that LOL. Falcon sucks but I love him <3 I think he's the funnest character to play as.

I think the falcon jiggs match up is pretty comfortable to be honest. Jiggs is so slow and fat.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
lol luke and tyler lookin mad cute
UH OH

wait why does ganon beat ICs? that seems...unnatural
his fair scoops over the big shield and destroys nana like 85% of the time

hahah i am so not like that LOL. Falcon sucks but I love him <3 I think he's the funnest character to play as.

I think the falcon jiggs match up is pretty comfortable to be honest. Jiggs is so slow and fat.
falcon doesn't suck match, if i win you cant say he sucks

Indeed. Falcon does in fact suck.
you play roy dude.

Top Bottom