• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
201 is waaaay harder. the class average for that class is a solid 30% lower than 209 this year.

209 is so gay right now. im so behind ahoiweuhfw

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
classic white person

multiple choice is the worst thing in the world though. Especially when you have to do so much work just to get a measly mark. Like seriously EFF. Carl knows why after the most homo exam we ever wrote yesterday.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
The whole time I was doing that multiple choice I just kept thinking "this is only worth 2 marks". I just got angrier the more time i spent on them.

You get one that takes 15 minutes to solve, and then the next one is like BEAMS ARE STRAIGHT; TRUE OR FALSE?

T-block

B2B TST
i told you that? i said math 100 is harder than 114 lol...

yes mcq are dumb. and luke, properly designed mcqs remove that luck factor by penalizing incorrect answers. i don't know why that's not standard yet - there's literally no reason not to do it -_-

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
i told you that? i said math 100 is harder than 114 lol...

yes mcq are dumb. and luke, properly designed mcqs remove that luck factor by penalizing incorrect answers. i don't know why that's not standard yet - there's literally no reason not to do it -_-
multiple choice question indirectly affect the answer because multiple answers given are on your mind subconciously instead of just read a question write an answer

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i always covered up the answers of multiple choice questions while i did them. So then if i got that answer I'd pick it. If I didn't then well. Eff lol.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Wow wtf at DGDTJ.

Hbox slipping off his throne. Tons of upsets recently. I can't wait until what P5 will bring us now.

Alphicans

Smash Hero

Tyson651

Smash Lord
I enjoy multiple choice because I am lazy. I find MC to be 80% exam skills and 20% knowledge more often than not.
i agree, but it depends on what subject.

i think bio mc are less exam skill, while physics mc are more exam skill lol.

i remember in first year, i basically didnt know how to do the question, but i still guessed just on what i think the number would be around, and i got most of them right lolol.

eg. if it was a projectile motion question, i'd do the projectile motion in my mind, then count the time it takes, then choose the answer closest to what i counted rofl

but bio mc, they just **** me. all the answers sound like the correct answers lol -__-

T-block

B2B TST
speaking of mcq, i had a question on one of my finals

Studies have shown that module testing accounts for what percentage of the cost of the software development process?
a) 3%
b) 7%
c) 5%
d) none of the above
e) depends on the scale of the software
and the answer is b. like...what kind of stupid question is that? the study probably has an accuracy of +/- 5% already -_-

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Calculate the shear flow in at point A in a wooden beam under load V=200N. Point A has 2 nails spaced evenly 20 mm apart in a rectangular cross section 15x25mm, and the distance between the centroid of the cross section and the centroid of the beam is 47mm:

a) 28.3 N/mm
b) 31.4 N/mm
c) 36.9 N/mm
d) 44.1 N/mm
e) 46.0 N/mm

have fun using your intuition to solve that one

Stevo

Smash Champion
1/5 chance for zero work
that's as bad as your chances get in MC.

likely grade vs time spent studying is probably better at lower study times in most subjects for MC.

*This method of getting the most out of as little studying as possible is not recommended for those under probation, trying to transfer, trying to get into something, or those who have asian parents.*

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol, of course it wont apply for all questions.

but for fun, ill guess d
Jokes on you I made it all up :3

It's statics Tyler. If it was physics it would be like

Calculate the shear flow in at point A in a wooden beam under load V. Point A has n nails spaced evenly s mm apart in a rectangular cross section a x b mm, and the distance between the centroid of the cross section and the centroid of the beam is d:

a) 2V/s*d*4(a*b) N/mm
b) 2V/s*2d*8(a*b) N/mm
c) 4V/s*2d*8(a*b) N/mm
d) 4V/s*d*4(a+b) N/mm
e) V/s*d*8(a+b) N/mm

= FUUUUUUUUUUU

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Engg is just a sweat orgy of physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and arts. A sexy sweaty orgy.

Edit: AHAHAHAHHA CARL AHAHAHAHAHA. You just totally summarized a physics exam

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
lol engg :p

After the engg 130 final some chick in front of me was crying. It was pretty hard >.>

Top Bottom