• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Calgary's Smashers Rank:

1. Paul (Falco) ($75)

2. Subzero (Roy) ($45)

3. Kevin (Pikachu) ($25)

4. Victor (Falco)

5. Brad (Pichu, Ganondorf, Sheik)

6. Arthur (Falco, Jigglypuff)

7. Klaius's friend (Luigi)

8. Rush (Sheik)

9. Klaius (Jigglypuff)

10+. Other people

About 20-30 in the Melee tourney.

GG's

EDIT: There are some AMAZING N64 players. Ben (Snakeplayer) is still undefeated in Brawl.

Shoutouts:

Paul: Nice championship. You're so good, MM Brad plz.

Victor: Scary skill. So good now, I need that Paul training more than you do now. Brinstar johns heh. Tourney match Falco dittos next time hopefully.

Brad: So pessimistic man lol, I gotta actually play you next time

Kevin: RM next tourney, losing at 30% 1 stock you at 70% u-air gimp in best of 1 is too ":-\"

Tom and his friends: Now everyone knows the true epitome of homosexual known as Puff.

EDIT2: The results had a lot of ties, basically anything after top 3 are tied one way or another.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
subzero king- your roy was 100% legit, good chain grabs, good readds, nicely placed fmashes, probably the best roy ive ever played. BTBH you should stick with marth, just cause of his tier advantage, not hating on your roy. but ya gg wicked finals ;D

Klaius

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I was at the tourney at the UofC today for Melee with my friend (the Luigi main.) We were wondering when you guys meet up to play Smash every week. Arthur told my friend it was every Friday at 6, but the Video Game Club website said it was on Monday, so we're kind of confused.

We're not in University (still High School students) though, so we were also wondering if we were even allowed to come regularly.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I was at the tourney at the UofC today for Melee with my friend (the Luigi main.) We were wondering when you guys meet up to play Smash every week. Arthur told my friend it was every Friday at 6, but the Video Game Club website said it was on Monday, so we're kind of confused.

We're not in University (still High School students) though, so we were also wondering if we were even allowed to come regularly.
Sorry, I don't remember saying Friday, but it's Monday. My bad

Yeah, lots of people register at the club who aren't in the U of C. Join up, it's fun :-D

Klaius

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I don't remember saying Friday, but it's Monday. My bad

Yeah, lots of people register at the club who aren't in the U of C. Join up, it's fun :-D
Ah, Monday's a bit unfortunate for us, but we can try to drop by whenever we can. Maybe Winter Break, if you guys're still meeting up during the break. It was really fun playing with you guys and we definitely want to do it again.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Ah, Monday's a bit unfortunate for us, but we can try to drop by whenever we can. Maybe Winter Break, if you guys're still meeting up during the break. It was really fun playing with you guys and we definitely want to do it again.
Yeah good stuff, there might be a tournament where Edmonton people come during Winter Break. Would be cool to get some new smashers

TAKE THAT EDMONTON COMMUNITY

Klaius

Smash Rookie
Yeah good stuff, there might be a tournament where Edmonton people come during Winter Break. Would be cool to get some new smashers

Sweet. Do you guys always play Smash in Escalus or is it in The Hive? Cause the room looks really small on the map.

t3h Icy

Smash Master

Us folk down here might be interested too. :3

I recoreded and commentated most of the matches, you can see how many people were there. Atleast 50- 70 in all.
O_________O

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
straight up, i dont play brawl, but i thought i could apply my melee skills into brawl using meta knight and get far, i kidna did but then i got rapped by snakes LOL. i thoguht i could do the same in 64 ... but no i got hcore 5 stocked like a lil b**** , the 64 kids were actually sooo good i just forfeited my 64 matches T.T

Ermine

Smash Ace
Also, Calgary has the best way of choosing stages.

Me: What stage you like?

Them: Smashvil...

Me: Perfect I love it too!

Me: What stage you like?

Them: Pokemon sta...

Me: Perfect me too!

Top Bottom