• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Woah I just discovered that there are TVs in those study rooms in health sciences library `-`. Anyone know if we can play games there hahaha.

Also, lol@lrtbreakingdown. -_-"

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Haha, we'll be there for sure but I might not be there for Melee for sure. =/

Anyway, when do they expect to finish this tournament? Last time, it was just brawl singles and doubles, and they finished in 3 hours (6PM-9PM) with 4 set-ups (or 3, since one was always friendlies). Now they have 2 more games, and they're starting at the same time...
Hopefully they'll have enough set-ups...
Yeah they said if people can bring in their systems then they should give them an email

I think there's gunna be more setups this time

Oh and you should join Melee. Paul needs more competition

EDIT: I'll probably bring a video camera and record the matches as well

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
University of Calgary Tournament
64, Melee, Brawl (Backroom Rules)
-Possibly a casual tourney with a lower admission fee than the competitive tourney with prizes
-October 29th, Friday after school (possibly starting from 5/6)
-Minus $5 admission if you bring in 5 non-perishable items to donate
-Non U of C students ARE ALLOWED (Lots of people come)
-Possible consolation reward/Kinder Surprise if you get last place or if you play Paul/Allan in the first round
-JOIN UP PEOPLEZ
Can't make it, I'm having a halloween party at my place (also I'm stealing Riley, Bread and Alex so you're down a lot of Calgary lol)

YUS THANKYOU
lol why is it called CAST5 if I'm not hosting it.
oh wait
its just like all the other CAST events.
ahahahahahahah where u at chad, levi and brad
beat me to the punch lol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Lol boo. You could have sat with me brah.

You found a table already right? Otherwise you can take mine. Got class at 12:30

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol dude solarium is full with crazy first years.

Plus, I'm civE now. Its time for me to move on to bigger and better things. Nref all day.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Hey guysm I recently started streaming the events that I host at my place. I was wondering if when you guys host at the U of A, if they

1) had internet
2) you guys wouldn't mind if I came and livestreamed it on my site.

When we streamed sf we had 24 people who logged in who seen it and 167 unique visitors. Not to bad considering how many people still play ssf4 in Edmonton. If not I understand. I'd like to help you folks out, if you had any sort of flyer made up for your monthies I could put them on my site. If not I could get a friend to make the flyers and post it up.

Either way please get back to me.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
DUUUUUUDE that would be hella tight. yeah uofa does have internet so feel free to come down =p

T-block

B2B TST
Hey Steve. Sorry, I remember seeing you messaged me about that a while back but I've been so busy I forgot to reply.

That sounds awesome, and we'll definitely try to accomodate you. Plus it's cool chilling with you, so you should definitely come out if you have the time ;D

KillLock

Smash Lord
steve you should totally **** with falco

also streaming is **** as well

also we need flyers!

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Okay great. I'll try to get a flyer made tonight. I'll also try to figure out how to stream from your school, all i need is the net and atleast one setup with composite connections to connect with the HD pvr I have.

It is possibly for commentary but I am not 100% sure what sort of mic I will need.
The clarity will be like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2AaMqXTd54

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
only *****s hang out in the engg buildings

speaking of engg buildings, when do you guys have spares? like david, tommy and i went to etlc the other day to meet you and then we get a text from you after we arrive saying you're busy >_>

when do you guys off tomorrow, cause i know mark and i are done at 1-2, then we work out until 4ish and then we're completely free

Top Bottom